My rating?

i’m already saving for a genio and since i know my chin is my biggest failo, and in the meantime gonna lean out and try thicken and darken my features(eyebrows, moustache) while lightening my face with retinoids and glutathione, i just don’t know why that guy is saying i’m a 1/10, i’m realistic i know i’m a mtn, 1/10 is ridiculous
self awareness is good but before u do any hardmaxxes make sure to lean down to 12% and more importantly debloat the guy js trolling dw

• +1
Reactions: wyatt737
maybe it’s the black and white filter, i have a flat stomach in the first picture, trust me it’s not abs, but in general i am fatter now than i was in the first pic, and fair enough, still gonna try lean out and debloat though, because the pic of me as a selfie, and the one that’s my ID look way different, the ID one is me at a lower body fat and u can actually make out my facial bones
Don’t eat carbs, minimize sodium to debloat, can also take some potassium chloride and obv lose fat

• +1
Reactions: wyatt737
I didn't read the thread but I thought it was funny that u thought u were mogging any mtns when @NorwoodAscender is literally 100x better looking than you and you aren't even around him lol
you’re literally making the same point i am, he’s probably a HTN he shouldn’t be called an MTN? i didn’t say i mog everyone on this site, just that there are weird ratings flying around on here

you’re literally making the same point i am, he’s probably a HTN he shouldn’t be called an MTN? i didn’t say i mog everyone on this site, just that there are weird ratings flying around on here
He's like a high mtn since he's lacking eye area lol.
You're saying you're mogging atleast some mtns but that isn't really true. You don't have anything that mogs any mtns do you?

You're saying you're mogging atleast some mtns but that isn't really true. You don't have anything that mogs any mtns do you?
bro, please leave me alone, i’m not like the other people on this website, i’m here for advice, ratings and to ascend, not to argue with ppl over whether or not i’m found attractive, if you think i’m ugly then okay

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
bro, please leave me alone, i’m not like the other people on this website, i’m here for advice, ratings and to ascend, not to argue with ppl over whether or not i’m found attractive, if you think i’m ugly then okay
I already told u. You're a 1/10
Your entire eye area is nuked
Bad ratios and your jaw isn't good.
I can give you a whole list of flaws if you specifically want to know why

this is an amazing approach man, i appreciate you shutting down the toxicity of the website and especially the toxicity of @Blackgymmax since he’s a toxic self hating fuck

I already told u. You're a 1/10
Your entire eye area is nuked
Bad ratios and your jaw isn't good.
I can give you a whole list of flaws if you specifically want to know why
fuck off and get off this page instead of having 32k posts on an incel forum sad fuck

Don’t eat carbs, minimize sodium to debloat, can also take some potassium chloride and obv lose fat
yea, i know badly i need to, had those levels checked recently, will be tyrone once i give up salt and carbs 🫡

Attachments

• IMG_6951.jpeg
    IMG_6951.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 0
the
nah i wouldn’t go that far loool, after my ascension maybe
6th pic looks HTN territory with potential to be chad lite softmaxx, and chad with surgery

the

6th pic looks HTN territory with potential to be chad lite softmaxx, and chad with surgery
He will be lucky if he gets htn. Chad is out of reach and chadlite as well. Greycel

idk what u guys r seeing, he looks a little better than the average black dude
He will be lucky if he gets htn. Chad is out of reach and chadlite as well. Greycel

idk what u guys r seeing, he looks a little better than the average black dude
Buddy chad is 1 in 5000, u have to look better than EVERYONE to be chad. And HTN u need to be like the most gl guy in a classroom

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
the

since 6th pic is ID pic, i feel that’s the one closest to what i look like, so preciate it, but i’d give myself MTN tbh

Oh God shut up ugly
He posted his face and asked for it.
It's not my fault he was born with every facial flaw a man can have
View attachment 2702015
i agree he’s not necessarily good looking but a 1/10 if fucking ridiculous, stop preaching negativity on a website that is meant for self improvement you sad fuck

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
i agree he’s not necessarily good looking but a 1/10 if fucking ridiculous, stop preaching negativity on a website that is meant for self improvement you sad fuck
peanut skull
Bloated obese jaw
Nct
Super asymmetry
No browridge
Bulging eyes
Rounded foid forehead
No eyebrows
Ass dimorphism
What would you score him when he has major hits on all the basics?

Buddy chad is 1 in 5000, u have to look better than EVERYONE to be chad. And HTN u need to be like the most gl guy in a classroom
hm this is different to what i would’ve thought, i would’ve said though htn would be good looking but nothing crazy, and chadlite is best looking in class, chad is like instagram model, and then above that is true chad, which is like GQ mens most handsome man type shit

i think it’s time to dedicate my life to fixing my eye area

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Mainstream