My rating?

you descended hard from the first 3 pictures, short hair looks better on u

yea but tbh the only thing keeping me mtn imo is habits, 19% body fat, ate like shit my whole life, pretty lazy when not training in my sport, never been gym etc, got my x-rays done and my growth plates still open though and my test was at 690 ng, so maybe maxxing out my test and and leaning out gonna make my bones tyrone level, could be cope but also hoping that a late growth spurt is also in the cards because my plates open because if i hit 6’2 or 6’3 the appeal will be too high for anything else to matter
Oh shit yeah if you look like this looksminned you could probably hit weak tyronelite

• +1
Reactions: wyatt737
Above average. Strong mtn to low htn depending on height.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax and wyatt737
Also wdym decent frame, its fucking dogshit, ur head almost bigger than ur body no offense

i currently have short hair, the dreads were before , what’s your rating for both?

Also wdym decent frame, its fucking dogshit, ur head almost bigger than ur body no offense
frame is relative, i’m high body fat and even then my shoulder to waist ratio is optimal, if u think i have dogshit frame u don’t understand frame

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
frame is relative, i’m high body fat and even then my shoulder to waist ratio is optimal, if u think i have dogshit frame u don’t understand frame
Frame is relative IN pictures maybe, irl its absolute, aka ur width. I can clearly tell ur absolute width is dogshit, proportions r fine

Frame is relative IN pictures maybe, irl its absolute, aka ur width. I can clearly tell ur absolute width is dogshit, proportions r fine
loooooool if u feel this way then alright

loooooool if u feel this way then alright
No hate to you lol, i dont feel anything im just being neutral and giving my thoughts

No hate to you lol, i dont feel anything im just being neutral and giving my thoughts
nah ur entitled to your opinion by all means i don’t really take anything too personal here, plates still open so gonna spam reeves deadlifts and gymmax anyway, my frame will improve, we just disagree but imma take the words and use it regardless bro

i can’t tell if this is a high level trolling or not jfl this app is full of ppl who just fuck around, but if ur fr then thanks man
Not trolling, but my point is, black SMV is more about factors other than face, but i agree that blacks should be more focused on face, instead of retarded ghetto culture, ghetto culture is like glorified jestermaxing. better to be desired because of ur face, than to be desired because hes a cool gangsta black guy. I am for real. Strictly facially, u stand out above other african-americans facially.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D, Blackgymmax, wyatt737 and 1 other person
bump bump bumpity bump

My grandpa buyed a guy like you long ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and humanoidsub7
@Blackgymmax

Just wanna see what my base is since 2024 gonna be my ascension, 6’1 with decent frame to help rate(tried to add pictures that show frame)
mtn in general htn for a black boi decent

Low psl but appeal mogger with great eyes and softmaxxes

Just put on muscle mass

i think i’m equal with both in motion and irl, pictures are kinda hard to gauge since i mostly have videos that i screenshot to post on here

HTN in my opinion, some of the pics your face looks good. Dollar store meeks

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D, Blackgymmax and st.hamudi but 6‘5
6'1 you chilling bro just make sure to locationmaxx and you'll bag all the hoes you wish

• +1
Reactions: wyatt737
i’m not even a hater but you look uncanny, i can’t even take this conversation seriously, if you look at every picture of me you can clearly see i have more appeal than you and i’m not even gymmaxed, but by all means keep thinking that way brother, more power to you
i’m not even a hater but you look uncanny, i can’t even take this conversation seriously, if you look at every picture of me you can clearly see i have more appeal than you and i’m not even gymmaxed, but by all means keep thinking that way brother, more power to you
U do not have any appeal. If I send your pictures to women they will always rate you sub 5 and I'm not looking to embarrass u

Ofc you look like shit llView attachment 2701917View attachment 2701919View attachment 2701925
Yes you're fucking hideous dude mog you in every single aspect
mirin bleach mogger anime
do u actually believe that cant tell if you’re joking

• Woah
Reactions: scrunchables
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax
yea gonna lean out, that’s me at 18% body fat, but thanks preciate you
Nigga you’re AT LEAST 14% BF, your face is just bloated

no this is the initiation trial that all blackcels on .org have to face in ratings
poor blackcels just want a rating then comes this monster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Blackgymmax and scrunchables

Attachments

• IMG_6950.png
    IMG_6950.png
    210.2 KB · Views: 0
MTN, you look average facially and look small (height wise)

why would i lie about that
Dude you can’t measure body fat percentage, not even the high tech machines are accurate, only thing that measures correctly is an MRI, based on your pictures your pecs are separated and you have abs, that’s at least 14%, estimating with your eyes is more accurate than all the machines

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Dude you can’t measure body fat percentage, not even the high tech machines are accurate, only thing that measures correctly is an MRI, based on your pictures your pecs are separated and you have abs, that’s at least 14%, estimating with your eyes is more accurate than all the machines
jfl i wish i had abs, i’m not even tryna larp or cope, i have decent pec genetics but haven’t had abs since i was like 13 and emaciated, and surely using machines and callipers is better than an eye estimate

no this is the initiation trial that all blackcels on .org have to face in ratings
op is gl enough tho shouldn’t worry that much just do the basic looksmaxxes and if u aren’t satisfied hardmaxx

see i’m not overly arrogant in how i look but i feel like there’s a bias towards blacks on here because the people who i see get rated MTN on here I mog, yet i also get MTN
U do not mog anyone.
You don't have a good jawline
Your facial ratios aren't good
U have near 0 ideal eye area features.
By basic metrics you are at best a 5 and below since you don't have the criteria for good looks. How can you mog anyone with no jawline and unattractive eyes.

jfl i wish i had abs, i’m not even tryna larp or cope, i have decent pec genetics but haven’t had abs since i was like 13 and emaciated, and surely using machines and callipers is better than an eye estimate
You have abs in the first pic so I dunno you got fat, and trust me machines are not accurate bro, I’ve been training for almost two years and I’ve used a lot of different machines and they’re all off by a lot, my friend which is like 12% got 6% on DEXA which is supposed to be highly accurate, it all changes a lot depending on when you ate, how much you drank, it’s not accurate, and what do you even use? It’s not gonna be accurate unless it’s MRI

op is gl enough tho shouldn’t worry that much just do the basic looksmaxxes and if u aren’t satisfied hardmaxx
i’m already saving for a genio and since i know my chin is my biggest failo, and in the meantime gonna lean out and try thicken and darken my features(eyebrows, moustache) while lightening my face with retinoids and glutathione, i just don’t know why that guy is saying i’m a 1/10, i’m realistic i know i’m a mtn, 1/10 is ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
U do not mog anyone.
You don't have a good jawline
Your facial ratios aren't good
U have near 0 ideal eye area features.
By basic metrics you are at best a 5 and below since you don't have the criteria for good looks. How can you mog anyone with no jawline and unattractive eyes.
dude i literally didn’t reply to you and you came back to one of my replies to somebody else? what’s your problem w me? and if you believe all of that then okay just leave me alone loool

You have abs in the first pic so I dunno you got fat, and trust me machines are not accurate bro, I’ve been training for almost two years and I’ve used a lot of different machines and they’re all off by a lot, my friend which is like 12% got 6% on DEXA which is supposed to be highly accurate, it all changes a lot depending on when you ate, how much you drank, it’s not accurate, and what do you even use? It’s not gonna be accurate unless it’s MRI
maybe it’s the black and white filter, i have a flat stomach in the first picture, trust me it’s not abs, but in general i am fatter now than i was in the first pic, and fair enough, still gonna try lean out and debloat though, because the pic of me as a selfie, and the one that’s my ID look way different, the ID one is me at a lower body fat and u can actually make out my facial bones

dude i literally didn’t reply to you and you came back to one of my replies to somebody else? what’s your problem w me? and if you believe all of that then okay just leave me alone loool
I didn't read the thread but I thought it was funny that u thought u were mogging any mtns when @NorwoodAscender is literally 100x better looking than you and you aren't even around him lol

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender