My rich classmates

Respalier

Respalier

ascension by 2030
JFL. I spent several months learning to code & learn hyper complicated shit like reverse engineering and windows internals only to see on Instagram (after several months not opening that cursed app) my classmates and generally people from my high school don't have to do any of that bullshit to have fun experiences.

Everything is given to them on a silver platter by their parents.
They're not particularly filthy rich but the difference between my life and theirs is so significant it makes me want to rope.
I can go days or weeks not eating enough food, my clothes have holes in them or outright dirty and of course I don't have enough to replace them, I can go weeks not going outside since I've done everything in my immediate surroundings, and anything fun requires money. Meanwhile all they had to do was be born into a decent family and their life consists of attending massive concerts where tickets often exceed 200 euros, trips to places like Bali, Dubai, the Maldives, even Belgium and the UK (2 places I've never been able to go to even though the tickets are relatively cheap), eating out at fancy restaurants, just generally having fun with their friends.

It's brutal. Keeping up with my hobby (programming and hopefully selling software) and getting into med school are my only chances to ascend. I'll be 25 when I finish school and will have a lot of catching up to do by that point. Fuck subhuman poor low IQ parents for reproducing.

Inb4 "they only highlight the best parts of their life on IG" they've reached a point where they do that shit I described so often (traveling, eating out, going to concerts) it's not even an highlight at this point, it's just a frequent occurence they find normal.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, redmaxx, diabolusx666 and 14 others
dont worry, knowing that you tried harder than them and got to the same point as they have in life will make it all worth it....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Descender, redmaxx and 8 others
How long does it take to create an app?

Good luck bhai

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
How long does it take to create an app?

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, midlatinocel and Sexually Disabled
i dont get why u dont just do scamming/fraud if ur this poor

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28916
I don't know how to scam
u spent hundreds/thousands of hours learning coding. if you spend that time learning how to scam you'd have made over 50k by now

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 28916, LampPostPrime and 2 others
I spent several months learning to code & learn hyper complicated shit like reverse engineering and windows internals
Hopefully you learned these topics out of interest and not because you believe they're hard. For context, these are basic topics for any IT role. They're really interesting topics that may set the foundation for your future.

You recognize that your classmates have had different upbringings, so why are you comparing yourself to them? You were dealt shitty cards, either rope or continue trying to improve. There is no "catching up" because again, they aren't accurate comparisons.

Your upbringing has shaped your drive and ambitions, and it is a factor that might give you an edge compared to your peers.

Keep working hard and you just might achieve the things you envy. I'd also recommend you to question why "having fun" needs to be materialistic.

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, pneumocystosis, LampPostPrime and 5 others
u spent hundreds/thousands of hours learning coding. if you spend that time learning how to scam you'd have made over 50k by now
its not easy to scam lmao

can tell u 15 from what u saying rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, chawaje, LampPostPrime and 4 others
Hopefully you learned these topics out of interest and not because you believe they're hard. For context, these are basic topics for any IT role. They're really interesting topics that may set the foundation for your future.

You recognize that your classmates have had different upbringings, so why are you comparing yourself to them? You were dealt shitty cards, either rope or continue trying to improve. There is no "catching up" because again, they aren't accurate comparisons.

Your upbringing has shaped your drive and ambitions, and it is a factor that might give you an edge compared to your peers.

Keep working hard and you just might achieve the things you envy. I'd also recommend you to question why "having fun" needs to be materialistic.

Good luck
I'm learning programming out of interest, there's a specific piece of software I want to make & release eventually & I'll work on it all summer.
I'm comparing myself to them out of habit. They're people I see every day and even though we come from a similar enough background (at least to the point where we attend the same school and live in proximity to each other) the difference is so striking I don't understand why I'm so poor compared to them. They haven't earned any of this though, it's their parents' money so I shouldn't be so envious. It'll be even more satisfying if I succeed by myself.

Having fun doesn't have to be materialistic, my favorite hobby (drawing) can be done with just a pencil and a scrap of paper and it brings me tons of joy when I see I'm visibly improving over a period of months but there's still more to life than sitting in a room drawing. I'm bringing up the materialistic experiences they have because that's something I've never done. You're bringing up a good point though

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, AsGoodAsItGets and uzi
Why don't you befriend them? You sound like the aspie loser kid that hates everyone and has a grindset mentality

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Why don't you befriend them? You sound like the aspie loser kid that hates everyone and has a grindset mentality
I’m autistic so I befriended some drug addicts my age (who aren’t in my school for the most part) instead. Way less judgemental

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, AsGoodAsItGets and JovenCansao
JFL. I spent several months learning to code & learn hyper complicated shit like reverse engineering and windows internals only to see on Instagram (after several months not opening that cursed app) my classmates and generally people from my high school don't have to do any of that bullshit to have fun experiences.

They're not particularly filthy rich but the difference between my life and theirs is so significant it makes me want to rope.
I can go days or weeks not eating enough food, my clothes have holes in them or outright dirty and of course I don't have enough to replace them, I can go weeks not going outside since I've done everything in my immediate surroundings, and anything fun requires money. Meanwhile all they had to do was be born into a decent family and their life consists of attending massive concerts where tickets often exceed 200 euros, trips to places like Bali, Dubai, the Maldives, even Belgium and the UK (2 places I've never been able to go to even though the tickets are relatively cheap), eating out at fancy restaurants, just generally having fun with their friends.

It's brutal. Keeping up with my hobby (programming and hopefully selling software) and getting into med school are my only chances to ascend. I'll be 25 when I finish school and will have a lot of catching up to do by that point. Fuck subhuman poor low IQ parents for reproducing.

Inb4 "they only highlight the best parts of their life on IG" they've reached a point where they do that shit I described so often (traveling, eating out, going to concerts) it's not even an highlight at this point, it's just a frequent occurence they find normal.
Life is not fair bro. I wish you the best of luck though op, just because some people had better childhoods than you doesn't mean you can't have your adulthood how you want it to be. Fortunately, being successful is (for the most part) not determined from your birth, work hard and envision what you want, you will achieve it.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and AsGoodAsItGets

Good luck
I'm learning programming out of interest, there's a specific piece of software I want to make & release eventually & I'll work on it all summer.
I'm comparing myself to them out of habit. They're people I see every day and even though we come from a similar enough background (at least to the point where we attend the same school and live in proximity to each other) the difference is so striking I don't understand why I'm so poor compared to them. They haven't earned any of this though, it's their parents' money so I shouldn't be so envious. It'll be even more satisfying if I succeed by myself.

Having fun doesn't have to be materialistic, my favorite hobby (drawing) can be done with just a pencil and a scrap of paper and it brings me tons of joy when I see I'm visibly improving over a period of months but there's still more to life than sitting in a room drawing. I'm bringing up the materialistic experiences they have because that's something I've never done. You're bringing up a good point though
Still even if we make the money and become rich, it will never compare to the kid's born into rich family and basically living in paradise while growing up

But if anything, we could give our kids the life we never had

• +1
wait till OP finds out billionaires exist

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Respalier and AsGoodAsItGets
You deserve it for not being a leftist supporting total revolution

Sell your valorant id for 2000 bucks

• Woah
Moneypill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Mr.Proper
most people can eat out go on vacation and have normal clothing even as a NEET

Fuck subhuman poor low IQ parents for reproducing.
Unironically, this. A lot of people think about it like "It will work out somehow" leaving their kids to the mercy of random only for them to live like cockroaches on this social-darwinist shithole.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Marsik, justleavemealone and 1 other person
Blame ur parents for reproducing while being subhumans.

Your purpose in life is to be a slave

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper

they will die of aids or drug overdose

im 15 and made it all this year from scamming
Than it’s a lot but you’re also probably human garbage if you scam innocent people at least

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
i dont get why u dont just do scamming/fraud if ur this poor
this is a nigga method of getting money bro and its inconsistent

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
quit whining retard and keep grinding re. re and low levle programming is literally the only purpose i serve in this life right now as well and i will not stop until i can comprehend x86 computers down to their last electron

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, User28823 and Respalier
What kind of lifestyle do you lead? This is fishy. I live with one roomate and work like 20 hours a week minimum wage and already have like 3 thousand USD saved up. Dont blow your money on shit

I cud easily afford to take a plane ride round trip vacation to a cool place in my country of the united states, like LA or the grand canyon or something.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and Deleted member 30679
Ok op is blowing his money on avocados and starbucks and streaming . Looking up prices i could even afford to vacation to london and i live in america. Lmao

What kind of lifestyle do you lead? This is fishy. I live with one roomate and work like 20 hours a week minimum wage and already have like 3 thousand USD saved up. Dont blow your money on shit

I cud easily afford to take a plane ride round trip vacation to a cool place in my country of the united states, like LA or the grand canyon or something.
Fr and invest some of ur shit

Ok op is blowing his money on avocados and starbucks and streaming . Looking up prices i could even afford to vacation to london and i live in america. Lmao
No I’m just poor. Median income in my town is 900 euros. Way, way less than the median income in my country which is 1900 euros. I can’t really afford trips when there’s constant emergencies to deal with, food to buy, gas, helping with rent, whatever.
I don’t pay for streaming services. I got a pirated version of Spotify thanks to my friend, same for YouTube Red etc, I’ve been wearing the same clothes for the past 3 years. Sometimes I can go days without eating. That’s life.

Last edited:
JFL I even remember asking my mom for €3 for food once and she said she didn’t have any money. I go on Instagram and my classmates are going on concerts or to foreign countries.
That’s just life for someone born in a subhuman family and it’s like this for millions of families around the world. The only advantage I have is that I was born in a first world country

JFL I even remember asking my mom for €3 for food once and she said she didn’t have any money. I go on Instagram and my classmates are going on concerts or to foreign countries.
That’s just life for someone born in a subhuman family and it’s like this for millions of families around the world. The only advantage I have is that I was born in a first world country
what country brocel?

What about your poor chad friends?

What do they do?

Where in France? That shitty massif centrale part I bet.
Parisian region where there's a bunch of suburbs that basically act as a containment zone for immigrants and poor people in general
What about your poor chad friends?

What do they do?
There's not a single person other than me in my class who's as poor. The one Chad in my class has new clothes every few weeks funded by his lesbian mothers (he was born through artificial insemination and you can tell his moms selected for the best traits. Even lesbians are blackpilled JFL). My actual friends (the drug addicts I know) are all poor and borrow money from others. Some are in debt.