My roomate is an utter subhuman but is the happiest guy i know

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Title. My roomate is an utter subhuman. He has no hobbies, no friends but is easily thr happiest guy I know. He is free of any kind of stress or worries. I always see him smiling and being happy in his own world. While I'm here depriving myself of food for days to debloat this nigga spends his entire evening munching down on snacks. He spends all his free time playing video games and watching anime. He doesn't care about his studies or his career. He just puts the bare minimum effort to pass all the tests and I'm on the other hand popping pills and doing multiple all nighters to do well. I'm 24/7 stressed. Always thinking about what to do, how I could be better, how I could talk to more girls, building social circle and rotting in thr gym. I do all this yet every day when I lay down on my bed to sleep I am filled with regret for the things I could have done more to make my day even more productive. I keep contemplating these thoughts for atleast an hour while this nigga is already asleep. Low sentience is truly a blessing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: The Grinch, ascension, Deleted member 30611 and 22 others
@Ricky212 @PseudoMaxxer @BrahminBoss @exo @Big White Cuck

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
0B958B28 5B3C 487B BB44 F24C5082A48E

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Samsepioler, rand anon, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
He could be depressed for all you know

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, murdah, Jamaldickjavontus and 5 others
People who have no desire to please all of society's expectations of what a person should be are freer and more at peace than everyone else.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, coldandforgotten, zura and 4 others
Title. My roomate is an utter subhuman. He has no hobbies, no friends but is easily thr happiest guy I know. He is free of any kind of stress or worries. I always see him smiling and being happy in his own world. While I'm here depriving myself of food for days to debloat this nigga spends his entire evening munching down on snacks. He spends all his free time playing video games and watching anime. He doesn't care about his studies or his career. He just puts the bare minimum effort to pass all the tests and I'm on the other hand popping pills and doing multiple all nighters to do well. I'm 24/7 stressed. Always thinking about what to do, how I could be better, how I could talk to more girls, building social circle and rotting in thr gym. I do all this yet every day when I lay down on my beed to sleep I am filled with regret for the things I could have done more to make my day even more productive. I keep contemplating these thoughts for atleast an hour while this nigga is already asleep. Low sentience is truly a blessing

Su Bhuman

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 57302
He's Florene Bleu

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 30679
He lives a superior existence

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Mr Test and Jason Voorhees
He’s more depressed than you think, he needs costant dopamine to keep him cool and will go crazy if he can’t play video games and eat slop for even 1 day.

I’m a dopamine demon too, and i get ultra depressed when i stop myself from doing drugs and eating slop

• +1
Reactions: mike21, zura, Deleted member 30679 and 2 others
He could be depressed for all you know
Inb4 it’s another case of happy and smiling guy who suddenly commits suicide

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 30679 and Jason Voorhees
he might be acting. if not, just understand that subhumans can't survive without severe delusional and magical thinking. try and blackpill him see if it takes, he might go er, be careful

Title. My roomate is an utter subhuman. He has no hobbies, no friends but is easily thr happiest guy I know. He is free of any kind of stress or worries. I always see him smiling and being happy in his own world. While I'm here depriving myself of food for days to debloat this nigga spends his entire evening munching down on snacks. He spends all his free time playing video games and watching anime. He doesn't care about his studies or his career. He just puts the bare minimum effort to pass all the tests and I'm on the other hand popping pills and doing multiple all nighters to do well. I'm 24/7 stressed. Always thinking about what to do, how I could be better, how I could talk to more girls, building social circle and rotting in thr gym. I do all this yet every day when I lay down on my bed to sleep I am filled with regret for the things I could have done more to make my day even more productive. I keep contemplating these thoughts for atleast an hour while this nigga is already asleep. Low sentience is truly a blessing

Neurochemistry, ignorance is bliss or, he keeps his sadness bottled up inside.

neurotransimtters is everything. i fucekd up mine with risky apporaches when i was young and it has NEVER been the same since

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

We keep telling you to run JBB game

He just has it easier tbh. Sounds like a skill issue

How can you know he's not dying on the inside?

He’s more depressed than you think, he needs costant dopamine to keep him cool and will go crazy if he can’t play video games and eat slop for even 1 day.

I’m a dopamine demon too, and i get ultra depressed when i stop myself from doing drugs and eating slop
what drugs do u do if u don't mind me asking

• +1
Take the Hakuna matata pill

in a newbie, tried LSD, smoke weed and did shrooms one (not enough to trip on them)
do u what you want its ur life but not a good path to go down imho

• +1
Its not so much about ignorance or intellect. Some people have really good neurochemisty, produce a lot of dopamine and just dont get sad very much. Mr bean type shit.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel