[Story] My self esteem has increased

Braziliancel

Braziliancel

Trainee
Today in school a girl from my class said to me that a friend of her thinks I'm beautiful. Not sure if she was joking or not, but she showed me a photo of her friend, I couldn't see the full face but she looked kinda pretty. FUCK I should have asked for her number, I dunno wtf I was thinking, maybe that it would be very embarissing if she was only joking. Now I'm happy and sad

Last edited:
X

x69

?????? ????
Today in school a girl from my class said to me that a friend of her thinks I'm beautiful. Not sure if she was joking or not, but she showed me a photo of her friend, I couldn't see the full face but she looked kinda pretty. FUCK I should have asked for her number, I dunno wtf I was thinking, maybe that it would be very embarissing if she was only joking. Now I'm happy and sad
Just go up to the girl and ask the number of that friend. It's not creepy or weird

Slasher

Slasher

Adept
She was joking , Chad gets girls asking him out man , Roasties played the ''my friend likes you'' prank on me too
Brazil huh? What race are you?
a.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)