My self perception just keeps spiraling, I feel uglier day by day even though I'm making improvements

username2

username2

Iron
Over the course of the past year I have made a shit-ton of improvements to my appearance, face and body wise but now when I look at myself all I see are my flaws and imperfections, the self confidence I once had has plummeted and I feel like hiding my face half the time.

A year ago I looked like this-
Screenshot 2023 10 09 224521

and I look like this now-
Screenshot 2023 10 09 224633
Screenshot 2023 10 09 224829

But half of the time I feel ugly and worse about myself compared to how I did then, I feel like this site and everything is just fucking with me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: niqfan625, Lautrec, Bushman and 1 other person
you stare at urself too much bro u aint ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 33108
sfs get a mandibular splint

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Descender, Lautrec and PrettyDeformed
Where did your chin height go

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and PseudoMaxxer
From strong HTN high appeal bully looking ass to starving 100 pounds unhealthy cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, sozz, vampyre and 6 others
u look worse now lo

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Over the course of the past year I have made a shit-ton of improvements to my appearance, face and body wise but now when I look at myself all I see are my flaws and imperfections, the self confidence I once had has plummeted and I feel like hiding my face half the time.

A year ago I looked like this-View attachment 2480855

and I look like this now-View attachment 2480859View attachment 2480866

But half of the time I feel ugly and worse about myself compared to how I did then, I feel like this site and everything is just fucking with me.
You gave yourself anorexia or some shit bro, you looked better before you "looksmaxxed" you used to be chad now you just look like some starved twink

• +1
Maybe the photos aren’t good or something, I’ll show u one from a couple weeks ago
CA746133 E758 4003 9D23 06EA47EE8DCD

• +1
Reactions: EvCu65
I think the camera angles from the photos I uploaded aren’t doing me justice

U looked better before

• +1
Didn’t have the bone structure to leanmax.

• +1
makes sense because now you look like an annorexic autism patient

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and hansmoleman
u looked better before

You looked better before, and you didn’t have to even bother with looksmaxxing. What did you do?

U need straight hair, barrett potential tbh

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
you are literally uglier now

• +1
Would let you suck/10

Bro u look good no-hetero. U need to calm tf down and focus on the good fag

Bro u look good no-hetero. U need to calm tf down and focus on the good fag
0492A51B 1BF9 44A9 8C10 FDD64EE675BA
This was me at the ball o think I look a lot better in this pic idek why I chose those ones to post

What have you done Besides lose weight

see problem with this is yes your cheekbones pop more now due to lost weight but you have lost sex appeal because you lost muscle weight too
gotta be careful with this when losing weight..

you are literally uglier now

see problem with this is yes your cheekbones pop more now due to lost weight but you have lost sex appeal because you lost muscle weight too
I haven’t lost any muscle it’s just the camera angle, have a look at the other pictures, idk why I picked those ones, I look kinda gay

I haven’t lost any muscle it’s just the camera angle, have a look at the other pictures, idk why I picked those ones, I look kinda gay

Attachments

• 02C09BC7-A9C6-4359-A749-F0CE604AB082.jpeg
    02C09BC7-A9C6-4359-A749-F0CE604AB082.jpeg
    1,007.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
why should he get a splint
he has a deepbite, it will cause his lower incisors to upturn and give him a taller lower third as well as enhanced ccw

View attachment 2480970This was me at the ball o think I look a lot better in this pic idek why I chose those ones to post
IMG 0039

Bro u look like manlet?
Bro i mog u into oblivion and im still insecure about my looks. Youll get over it when ur older

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
Jfl you looked better before

E

Even in the other photos, I looked kinda gaunt today but I look better in the other ones

I need to see non selfish of you before compared with now
Ok ok I took this just as I woke up my hair is messy, all the other photos I have are a bit outdated
D6A86B2E F937 467C B3C8 FB3DDCEE7B75

• +1
Reactions: Thesoloist22
Even in the other picks
The one with the tie you don't but in the others especially the one with the girl very I would think your bi maybe it's your lips or the eyebrows or hair or a combination but yes you look gay but your not ugly at all

Raccoonmaxxed asf

You have a good base.

Leave and forget this site before it destroys your mind.

Strong jaw weak chin. Genio will ascend u hard

Maybe the photos aren’t good or something, I’ll show u one from a couple weeks ago View attachment 2480919
people just like to hate on this app i can say for a fact 90 percent of people on this app if they had to take a picture from this range with the back camera they would not look as good as you here.... you look way better now lean