My self perception just keeps spiraling, I feel uglier day by day even though I'm making improvements

people just like to hate on this app i can say for a fact 90 percent of people on this app if they had to take a picture from this range with the back camera they would not look as good as you here.... you look way better now lean
Thanks bro appreciate it

graycel moment we all go through

Over the course of the past year I have made a shit-ton of improvements to my appearance, face and body wise but now when I look at myself all I see are my flaws and imperfections, the self confidence I once had has plummeted and I feel like hiding my face half the time.

A year ago I looked like this-View attachment 2480855

and I look like this now-View attachment 2480859View attachment 2480866

But half of the time I feel ugly and worse about myself compared to how I did then, I feel like this site and everything is just fucking with me.

You definitely looked better before. Maybe you are too low bodyfat for your facial bones. Some people descend going under 15%.

Bro you look so much better now in those ball pictures then in the before pictures that's for sure
Don't be retarded you are like top 1%

Bro you look so much better now in those ball pictures then in the before pictures that's for sure
Don't be retarded you are like top 1%
Thanks man, I think I just picked some questionable photos