my sister pretended to not know me just so then she wouldn’t be known as a subhumans sister

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
this was when she was in her late teens and I was still a kid. we went out shopping and she saw a big group of her friends from school, she proceeded to abandon me and join her friends whilst I roamed around the shop patiently waiting for her. I then went up to her and asked her “can we go home please”, keep in mind all her friends were there (male ones too). she goes on to say “who are you” and a couple of her friends start giggling. I went home by myself crying. I will never forgive her for this, not the only time she’s done it aswell

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Nick.Harte, BrahminBoss and 25 others
Jfl that’s brutal

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Nick.Harte, greywind and 10 others
Take your life in your hands young one.
IMG 6206

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, CreepyJewel1, Zonar and 2 others
Jfl that’s brutal
this was when she was in her late teens and I was still a kid. we went out shopping and she saw a big group of her friends from school, she proceeded to abandon me and join her friends whilst I roamed around the shop patiently waiting for her. I then went up to her and asked her “can we go home please”, keep in mind all her friends were there (male ones too). she goes on to say “who are you” and a couple of her friends start giggling. I went home by myself crying. I will never forgive her for this, not the only time she’s done it aswell
Sneak poisin in her food she doesn't deserve you

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Normal teenage bs.

• +1
Reactions: g0op, thereallegend and try2beme
i hate my sister

• +1
i hate my sister
me too. she destroyed me growing up, she gave me more blackpilling experiences than society has. she will never be forgiven

• +1
Reactions: prada wave
Your own blood turned against you.

If this isn't proof of how corrupted the west is, I don't know what is.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 20179, _MVP_ and 1 other person
me too. she destroyed me growing up, she gave me more blackpilling experiences than society has. she will never be forgiven
fuxkdakikez

• +1
Wtf not your sister anymore

• +1
Damn, my sister was very popular in school but she never did that to me, brutal

• +1
I think same thing happened to me

• +1
Now thats traitorous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20179 and fuxkdakikez
It's truly is a sin to be ugly/subhuman

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and CreepyJewel1
Damn, its ovER for subhumans. You should get hER ass.

• +1
Disown her and never speak to her again tbh

• +1
Fucking brutal

• +1
You gotta pull an Itachi on the whole family now, no going back

• +1
My sister would be catching 100 different fades in all direction if she said that shit
Skill issues

• +1