My sleep is killing me soon!

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
My sleeping schedule is so ruined. I've been going to bed around like 4 am the last few days and it's KILLING ME. Can anyone help me? I' getting scared man. I wanna sleep better but this fucking cancerous shit just makes me wanna kill myself!

I WANT TO FUCKKING HAVE MORE ENERGY AND FUCKING SLEEP BETTER CANCER ADHD

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and androidcel
I sleep at 1 am and I have fucking eyebags that wont go away :feelswah:

Taking a magnesium supplement helped my sleep a lot.

3:35 here now

I just want to know how to fix my sleeping schedule... I'd rape a fucking 5 year old for a better sleeping schedule this shit turns me so angry and anxious I WANT BETTER FUCKING SLEEP I FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD

it sucks to be an @Insomniac

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt, Krezo and Insomniac
I just want to know how to fix my sleeping schedule... I'd rape a fucking 5 year old for a better sleeping schedule this shit turns me so angry and anxious I WANT BETTER FUCKING SLEEP I FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD
I have a shit sleeping schedule but when I care to fix it simply no internet a good few hours(atleast 5-6 but the longer the better) before bed fixes it

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Try taking melatonin.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
same. i have slept only 5 hours today feeling rlly low t tbh tbh:incel:

Bro check my advice in the other thread. You need to get your body into a routine even if you get no sleep one night. It is better to struggle through the day and go to bed at your set time than overload on caffeine (which takes several hours to wear off) and sleep during the day.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Krezo
Bro check my advice in the other thread. You need to get your body into a routine even if you get no sleep one night. It is better to struggle through the day and go to bed at your set time than overload on caffeine (which takes several hours to wear off) and sleep during the day.
Good advice

I don't remember the last time I went to bed before 3am tbh