My softmaxxing routine

Freixel

Freixel

Viva la Revolución
I am currently focusing on the development of my lower third, if I could tone it enough it would improve a lot, I have a good eye area (slanted eyes + low browridge) and a wide and high forehead

My nose is Roman and big, I need a better jaw to compensate

I chew gum + I chew a training gum + Bonesmashing the entire jaw + Neck Training

Then I stretch a lot (for about half an hour); By doing this I managed to decompress my spine and gain 2cm extra in a couple of months

Then I do my calisthenics routine

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Sprinkles
I am currently focusing on the development of my lower third, if I could tone it enough it would improve a lot, I have a good eye area (slanted eyes + low browridge) and a wide and high forehead

My nose is Roman and big, I need a better jaw to compensate

I chew gum + I chew a training gum + Bonesmashing the entire jaw + Neck Training

Then I stretch a lot (for about half an hour); By doing this I managed to decompress my spine and gain 2cm extra in a couple of months

Then I do my calisthenics routine
Who is the girl from your profile picture?

Land of the cope. Only surgery changes ur face , no wonder ur a severely low iq user. Keep mentally masturbating being a tiktok retard will change ur face

• JFL
Reactions: Bajio
Land of the cope. Only surgery changes ur face , no wonder ur a severely low iq user. Keep mentally masturbating being a tiktok retard will change ur face
Low iq says, kys retard

Go get surgery on your face like a faggot so that even a random girl will give you some attention.

Last edited:
Chewing gum only improves your masseter muscles, I chewed gum and that's the only thing it does, my chin is still non existent

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
Chewing gum only improves your masseter muscles, I chewed gum and that's the only thing it does, my chin is still non existent
Well, I have a decent chin, what I need is just more jaw, so chewing works for me