Monday- weighted pull-ups/chin-ups (all 4 grips) / lateral raises
Tuesday- weighted squat jumps / neck curls
Wednesday- weighted push-ups / laterals
Thursday- weighted pullups / neck
Friday- squat jumps / laterals
Sat- pushups / neck
Sun- rest

Daily - 1hr walk

This a good split to gain strength and get a somewhat passable physique without leaving my bedroom?

I’m personally not a fan of training neck because your neck will get decent without direct training and neck curls might hurt you. Other than that, your workout looks good. You could also do more exercises at once, and lift less days a week. Like push-up, squat, pull-up, laterals, walking, twice a week. That’s what I do basically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20179
GYM isn't cope if you have a good bone structure + insertion's e.g David laid
david_laid_profile.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
426dec6d7d8f91d5536cd2a0011737e3.jpg
e32cea3932842d72491ba1d7ee0e89cb.jpg

probably not
My neck is athletic and has some healthy thickness, but I have a big head and I wear headphones hours every day. I suppose he could chuck in some shrugs, but he might not have to.

My neck is athletic and has some healthy thickness, but I have a big head and I wear headphones hours every day. I suppose he could chuck in some shrugs, but he might not have to.
yeah, some people just naturally have good necks. i have a little peanut skull so my neck would never be decent without direct neck work.

You should still incorporate some dumbbell training or go to the gym 2-3 times a week. Progressive overload eventually becomes very hard to achieve with calisthenics but if you’re a beginner you should still see good gains for the first year or so