Rate my Customized gymcel split

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Week1
Monday- Workout ATuesday/restWednesday/Workout BThursday/RestFriday/Workout ASaturday/ArmsSunday/Rest
1. Squat 5x51. Squat 5x51. Squat 5x51. Dips 3x12
2. Bench Press 5x52. OHP 5x52. Bench Press 5x52. Tricep Extensions 3x12
3. Rows 5x53. Deadlifts 1x53. Rows 5x53. Barbell Curls 3x12
4. Pull-ups 3x84. Lateral Raises 3x84. Pull-ups 3x84. Hammer Curls 3x12
5. Lateral Raises 3x85. Lateral Raises 3x8
Week 2
Monday- Workout BTuesday/RestWednesday/Workout AThursday/RestFriday/Workout BSaturday/ArmsSunday/Rest
1. Squats 5x51. Squat 5x51. Squats 5x51. Dips 3x12
2.OHP 5x52. Bench Press 5x52. OHP 5x52. Tricep Extensions 3x12
3. Deadlifts 1x53. Rows 5x53. Deadlifts 1x53. Barbell Curls 3x12
4. Lateral Raises 3x84. Pull-Ups 3x84. Lateral Raises 3x84. Hammer Curls 3x12
5. Lateral Raises 3x8

Alternate each week between Workout A and B, it's basically just a customized 5x5 strong lifts program with more fluff work for small and non-targeted muscles like the side delts and one added day dedicated to arms.

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
weak HTN

• WTF
Reactions: soover4me
Add neck training to mog

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
The heavy squat volume and intensity + deadlifts and OHP is sufficient in indirectly growing the lateral and rear neck to optimal size where it's not giving sleep Apnea.

if you wanna malegazemaxx like a faggot this is optimal

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and buflek
full body 5x5 SL routines arent good for an advanced lifter imo

• +1
Reactions: coispet
full body 5x5 SL routines arent good for an advanced lifter imo
Ehh, one possible theory to this (I don't know much about advanced lifter's) is that they hit a plataeu in strength/ they've reached near their genetic potential for strength so that is why they switch over to more IBBF Pro enhanced bodybuilder type of splits (bro split's, PPL, etc.)

if you wanna malegazemaxx like a faggot this is optimal
Good for strength but for some people aesthetics and hypertrophy don’t follow strength, so you end up looking like shit while benching 315

I have an absolute mogger physique naturally and been training for 6 years, it’s all about volume and starting the workout session with a strength lift

You begin with 5x5 bench or 5x5 squat or 5x5 weighted pullups and then proceed with normal hypertrophy split

But go full borat for all I give a fuck

• +1
Good for strength but for some people aesthetics and hypertrophy don’t follow strength, so you end up looking like shit while benching 315

I have an absolute mogger physique naturally and been training for 6 years, it’s all about volume and starting the workout session with a strength lift

You begin with 5x5 bench or 5x5 squat or 5x5 weighted pullups and then proceed with normal hypertrophy split

But go full borat for all I give a fuck
More strength = more muscle, more muscle = more asethetic.

Is this a beginner routine? I don’t think it’s easy to stay consistent on a routine like this

I use a more fun approach to lifting which helps me stay consistent and in the gym every day

Monday - Chest + Shoulder Press
Tuesday - Back + Rear Delt Flys
Wednesday - Arms + Lateral Raises
Thursday - Legs (Sometimes)
Friday - Chest + Shoulder Press
Saturday - Back + Rear Delt Flys
Sunday - Arms + Lateral Raises

It’s 7 days, you won’t have recovery issues either, plus you get to go gym everyday

Also I think the one I use is Sam Sulek’s split, it’s like an advanced Bro Split

Is this a beginner routine? I don’t think it’s easy to stay consistent on a routine like this

I use a more fun approach to lifting which helps me stay consistent and in the gym every day

Monday - Chest + Shoulder Press
Tuesday - Back + Rear Delt Flys
Wednesday - Arms + Lateral Raises
Thursday - Legs (Sometimes)
Friday - Chest + Shoulder Press
Saturday - Back + Rear Delt Flys
Sunday - Arms + Lateral Raises

It’s 7 days, you won’t have recovery issues either, plus you get to go gym everyday

Also I think the one I use is Sam Sulek’s split, it’s like an advanced Bro Split
Looks alright, personally not enough volume for legs.

• +1
Looks alright, personally not enough volume for legs.
Yeah legs are pretty much negligent in my split, my legs tend be overdeveloped anyways from when I started lifting 3 years ago, and I’m scared my glutes will keep growing if I keep hitting legs JFL

Week1
Monday- Workout ATuesday/restWednesday/Workout BThursday/RestFriday/Workout ASaturday/ArmsSunday/Rest
1. Squat 5x51. Squat 5x51. Squat 5x51. Dips 3x12
2. Bench Press 5x52. OHP 5x52. Bench Press 5x52. Tricep Extensions 3x12
3. Rows 5x53. Deadlifts 1x53. Rows 5x53. Barbell Curls 3x12
4. Pull-ups 3x84. Lateral Raises 3x84. Pull-ups 3x84. Hammer Curls 3x12
5. Lateral Raises 3x85. Lateral Raises 3x8
Week 2
Monday- Workout BTuesday/RestWednesday/Workout AThursday/RestFriday/Workout BSaturday/ArmsSunday/Rest
1. Squats 5x51. Squat 5x51. Squats 5x51. Dips 3x12
2.OHP 5x52. Bench Press 5x52. OHP 5x52. Tricep Extensions 3x12
3. Deadlifts 1x53. Rows 5x53. Deadlifts 1x53. Barbell Curls 3x12
4. Lateral Raises 3x84. Pull-Ups 3x84. Lateral Raises 3x84. Hammer Curls 3x12
5. Lateral Raises 3x8

Alternate each week between Workout A and B, it's basically just a customized 5x5 strong lifts program with more fluff work for small and non-targeted muscles like the side delts and one added day dedicated to arms.
squats, rows, deadlifts and OHP on the same day is definitely sun optimal

way too fatiguing, you won’t be able to stimulate ur muscle as well by the end of the workout, spread those out between days

Yeah legs are pretty much negligent in my split, my legs tend be overdeveloped anyways from when I started lifting 3 years ago, and I’m scared my glutes will keep growing if I keep hitting legs JFL
Ehh, lower body excerises are a carry over for upper body gains, so you need equal amount of volume for legs and uppee body.

• +1
you could play around with the rep range more if you want to squat so frequently, if u go for three days a wek in a row for heavy 5x5 squats you will break one day. maybe add a lighter squeezing day

mirin the lateral raise spamming

you could play around with the rep range more if you want to squat so frequently, if u go for three days a wek in a row for heavy 5x5 squats you will break one day. maybe add a lighter squeezing day

Ehhh im figuring out a new program now.

Actually you know what, ill just do a 6x week Push Pull Leg split with focus days.

5x5 is a retarded program. I saw a kid that barely has 40cm arms bench 140kg. Looks stupid af tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone