My teens thus far have been terrible.

UltraExtremeIntense

UltraExtremeIntense

It’s time
Every single day is a monotonous loop. I wake up, go to school, come home and do nothing. The only thing still pushing me forward being my hope for liberation from this cycle. I don't know how to fix this. I have friends, they're popular too. We all get along but once school is over, I return home and fill my time with entertainment and try to improve my knowledge. They all go to parties and do stuff together. I'm not sure why I don't get invited. Should I ask? I have stagnated and have no one to turn to for help.

• +1
Reactions: spark, androidcel, StudyHacks and 2 others
Every single day is a monotonous loop. I wake up, go to school, come home and do nothing. The only thing still pushing me forward being my hope for liberation from this cycle. I don't know how to fix this. I have friends, they're popular too. We all get along but once school is over, I return home and fill my time with entertainment and try to improve my knowledge. They all go to parties and do stuff together. I'm not sure why I don't get invited. Should I ask? I have stagnated and have no one to turn to for help.

Just casually drop "I've been bored as hell recently man, I need to get drunk. Hit me up on the next motive?"

If they dont invite you on the next party, they aint your friends. Stop talking to them tbh.

Better be alone than taken for granted.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite, Blitz, StudyHacks and 2 others
If you don't get invited they're not your friends.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, spark, Deleted member 281 and 1 other person
To be honest, I dislike parties. The loud music and drinking never suited me. I just want friends who I can spend time with. Loneliness encompassed me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
They’re just using you as the ugly friend more than likely, get some new friends tbh

I feel you bro. My teens were AWFUL. And I've still not recovered. Just ask them what party they are going to on the weekend. Although if you gotta ask them then I have doubts if they really give a shit about you. I know how it feels. Just try though. Don't give up without trying.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
They’re just using you as the ugly friend more than likely, get some new friends tbh
I'm not ugly, really. The most popular of the group(though it hardly matters) is a short ginger around PSL4.
I'm going to sleep. I will have to contemplate my next actions tommorow.

Last edited:
I'm not ugly, really. The most popular of the group(though it hardly matters) is a short ginger around PSL4.

If your lower than a psl4, your probably ugly, unfortunately.

If they don’t let or want you to go to the party ( you will be able to tell by there reactions ) they ain’t your friends they’re just using you for whatever reason. My friends always invite me out ( although I hardly do accept ) , even though they know I hate going out, js they don’t seem like good friends.

If you dont like parties anyway whats your Problem? I dont Think you will be turned down by suggesting a good old all nighter FIFA sesh with getting fucked up on alcohol and weed.

This is my life. The people I would hang out with sometimes would always tell me about how they got wasted on the weekends and partied, I never got invited. Just stopped caring and eventually cut relations with them. Whatever man

• +1
My teens were awful bro. I feel ya. I'm in university nowadays, it's a bit better, still need to looksmax etc. I think I'll never find my place in the world and will end up killing myself.

• +1
My teens were awful bro. I feel ya. I'm in university nowadays, it's a bit better, still need to looksmax etc. I think I'll never find my place in the world and will end up killing myself.
Gandy awaiting you

Tbh I don't know how you guys can distinguish between male models like O'Pry, Gandy and so on and so on.

Tbh I don't know how you guys can distinguish between male models like O'Pry, Gandy and so on and so on.

Gandy was considered the archetype of a PSL 10/10

Each one has usually a very distinctive "archetype"

If your lower than a psl4, your probably ugly, unfortunately.

If they don’t let or want you to go to the party ( you will be able to tell by there reactions ) they ain’t your friends they’re just using you for whatever reason. My friends always invite me out ( although I hardly do accept ) , even though they know I hate going out, js they don’t seem like good friends.
I didn't mean myself

You obviously haven’t spent enough time shitposting here

I hope not, I would never consider suicide. Whilst rejection from others is painful, I think it would be worse to simply accept it. Giving up will mean everything I've ever done will go to waste, all the effort and progress. So I will just continue.

I hope not, I would never consider suicide. Whilst rejection from others is painful, I think it would be worse to simply accept it. Giving up will mean everything I've ever done will go to waste, all the effort and progress. So I will just continue.
That's you. Not me. fml

That's you. Not me. fml
These boards are very depressing. They exaggerate problems, honestly it's not as bad as they make it out to be. Good luck bro.

I had to miss out on relationships due to my extreme ugliness but I was accepted by boys and girls alike, despite being one of the few non-whites in a mostly-white high school; this includes being invited to birthday parties even when the girls weren't my classmates anymore, but we rarely talked anyway. I suppose personality does matter in your place of education. Nobody would befriend an ugly asshole, but they will be more accepting of an ugly nice person.

Everything is dictated by looks bro.

Only the romantic and professional aspect in life is dictated by looks, the rest doesn't matter. Read my post above yours and you will understand.

Only the romantic and professional aspect in life is dictated by looks, the rest doesn't matter. Read my post above yours and you will understand.
What's "the rest"?

Those two are everything that matters to me ngl. Without a high-quality version of both I'll just rope. More than ready to rope.

Everything is dictated by looks bro.
I hate to be that person who says'but there's this one guy' but in this case I think it is applicable. You'll have to trust me. There is someone at my school who is PSL2, and I mean it. To put it lightly, he is not a looker. Short,overweight,glasses,raisin eyes,stench. I mean this lad has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. And yet he still has a girlfriend(PSL4 but still) despite bad social skills and his looks. Aswell as a group of friends. You might not believe me, but looks REALLY do not dictate everything. I won't deny that looks have a humongous effect on our lives. Even so it possible to be happy despite this.

I hate to be that person who says'but there's this one guy' but in this case I think it is applicable. You'll have to trust me. There is someone at my school who is PSL2, and I mean it. To put it lightly, he is not a looker. Short,overweight,glasses,raisin eyes,stench. I mean this lad has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. And yet he still has a girlfriend(PSL4 but still) despite bad social skills and his looks. Aswell as a group of friends. You might not believe me, but looks REALLY do not dictate everything. I won't deny that looks have a humongous effect on our lives. Even so it possible to be happy despite this.
I mean, no matter how much I'd cope in the future, I'd always look in the mirror and think to myself: "Ugly SOB". Imagine living your life like that for the next 30-40-50 years. And I'm not even ugly body-wise, I mean I'm fit and becoming more and more muscular.

BUT we all know on here that face --> body. So I'mma have to fix my face first rather than only trying to maximize my physique's aesthetics.

• +1
I mean, no matter how much I'd cope in the future, I'd always look in the mirror and think to myself: "Ugly SOB". Imagine living your life like that for the next 30-40-50 years. And I'm not even ugly body-wise, I mean I'm fit and becoming more and more muscular.

BUT we all know on here that face --> body. So I'mma have to fix my face first rather than only trying to maximize my physique's aesthetics.
There's no way to know how you'll think in the future. Think back to yourself five years prior and think about how he thought. In 30 years, all of us will have matured extremely, it's likely that looks will hardly matter to us at that point. It's great to know you're improving. Only through constant refinement of the self can one achieve satisfaction.

What's "the rest"?

Those two are everything that matters to me ngl. Without a high-quality version of both I'll just rope. More than ready to rope.
Imagine you have no family, no love and no job BUT at least you have the rest :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah for me there is also no rest
Can’t imagine continue living without love I mean every movie every song is about love sex girls etc
I am soon 23 with 25 I think I will rope

What psl is your face?

Yeah for me there is also no rest
Can’t imagine continue living without love I mean every movie every song is about love sex girls etc
I am soon 23 with 25 I think I will rope

What psl is your face?
No fucking clue, ask others lmao

What's "the rest"?

Social relationships when in high school. Have you read my post in this thread?