My trauma resurfaces the more I exercise

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
I don’t know what’s happening to me but every time I exercise, my trauma resurfaces and I keep thinking about the guys who mog me to oblivion. ( face n hehhht) and how easy it was for them. It’s over. I have to stop after every 4-5 mins and I feel like I’m going insane. Am I that much of a subhuman??

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
@InnerVoid

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
your brain just reminds you that you cant defy your genetics

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and Nick.Harte
  • So Sad
I’m starting to cry without any reason

Yeah but why does it get worse the more I exercise. I couldn’t even finish and even today it was hard
dont beat yourself up man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Nick.Harte
bitch nigga ramblings

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: wollet2 and Nick.Harte
dont beat yourself up man
I can’t with this shit anymore. Life has already beaten me down so much and I can’t take it amymore

• So Sad
I can’t with this shit anymore. Life has already beaten me down so much and I can’t take it amymore
its ok i will protect you

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I don’t know what’s happening to me but every time I exercise, my trauma resurfaces and I keep thinking about the guys who mog me to oblivion. ( face n hehhht) and how easy it was for them. It’s over. I have to stop after every 4-5 mins and I feel like I’m going insane. Am I that much of a subhuman??
You're beginning to reclaim your masculinity and your first reaction to this is trying to shut it down? Jesus! What kind of a cuck raised you?