My willpower level is 0%, please help!!!!!

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I'm a junior in high school. I procrastinate on my homework every damn day until past midnight, then when I feel like I'm ready to do work, I just procrastinate even more until I'm too tired and just go to bed. When I'm in bed, I'm on my phone until I fall asleep.

My willpower is so low that sometimes I just give up on quizzes and tests cus I'm not motivated enough to do the questions.

I've always wanted to do lots of extracurriculars, but I was never motivated enough to join them. Now I always get pissed off when I hear about competitions and other people getting leadership roles, cus I been wanting to do these since freshman year.

What to do?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, alriodai, Deleted member 15854 and 28 others
same

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Lihito, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
For school, adhd medicine makes a huge difference ngl

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and thecel
My willpower is so low that sometimes I just give up on quizzes and tests cus I'm not motivated enough to do the questions.

What to do?
Do you have high grades

• +1
I do the exact same, the juden made us this way. Inject T and ingest adderall. (Jewish solution to Jewish problem)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Lihito, Deleted member 6113 and 8 others
oh my god I can relate bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 6128, Acnno and 3 others
Apply yourself to what is needed but don’t try at all if not necessary. It seems like your in a burned out state. Just something to remember from now on. Right now I recommend sitting down putting on some music and getting to work to catch up. Nothing is more non NT like being weeks behind on school work

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Pubertymaxxer3, aspieSavage and 1 other person
Apply yourself to what is needed but don’t try at all if not necessary. It seems like your in a burned out state. Just something to remember from now on. Right now I recommend sitting down putting on some music and getting to work to catch up. Nothing is more non NT like being weeks behind on school work
If it's burnout, I've been in a burned out state for several years. Dunno if it can last that long

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 6128 and Acnno
4 words: adderall

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, malta483 and Pubertymaxxer3
3 drills on default settings, used pencil and paper:

13, 19, 20 (avg. 17⅓)
similar numbers as me, but you'd be faster probably if you do it in your head

not that it would matter much

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Pubertymaxxer3
It’s cuz humans weren’t meant to life live this
It’s been normalized to live a societal education life like this and then it’s deemed weird and un natural when you aren’t able to operate how society wants you to with trying to find willpower doing retarded shit like homework every night as a high t guy going thru puberty

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, thecel, malta483 and 10 others
I'm a junior in high school. I procrastinate on my homework every damn day until past midnight, then when I feel like I'm ready to do work, I just procrastinate even more until I'm too tired and just go to bed. When I'm in bed, I'm on my phone until I fall asleep.

I've always wanted to do lots of extracurriculars, but I was never motivated enough to join them. Now I always get pissed off when I hear about competitions and other people getting leadership roles, cus I been wanting to do these since freshman year.

What to do?
Incel trait

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Pubertymaxxer3, thecel and 2 others
ur high iq but just lazy then

most people are low iq

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alriodai, Lihito, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
I do the exact same, the juden made us this way. Inject T and ingest adderall. (Jewish solution to Jewish problem)
injecting T will make you not wanna do homework jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Pubertymaxxer3, itorroella9 and 7 others
I'm sorry, I feel the same way in college right now as a Freshman. It's so ass, I don't even have the willpower to check my school email (need it for important updates jfl)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gaymidget, malta483, Looks234 and 6 others
Limit your phone usage gradually (get a screen time reminder) and make the tasks you have to do non debatable chores you HAVE to finish earliest you can before anything else. The amount of free time you can get the earlier you finish sounds pretty rewarding, but don't immediately fill up your plate either, start with one or two tasks you have to finish or you'll procrastinate again.

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Pubertymaxxer3, Acnno and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, thecel and Deleted member 9699
Humans are innately motivated. We are designed in a way to strive to achieve our goals, work is just as natural to us as reproducing and eating. You need to convince your brain that this is something worth doing first, otherwise you have no reason to do it. And if you cant find a reason, it just means its not worth doing.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, Pubertymaxxer3, HQNPmaxxing and 5 others
Humans are innately motivated. We are designed in a way to strive to achieve our goals, work is just as natural to us as reproducing and eating. You need to convince your brain that this is something worth doing first, otherwise you have no reason to do it. And if you cant find a reason, it just means its not worth doing.
This means i have no goals

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Acnno and thecel
I was the same in HS ngl, but now I am getting >3.3 GPA consistently in engineering while doing other hobbies (working out and drawing). I really don't think you can brute force yourself into being more proactive and motivated, especially in the long term. What helped me the most was just being more aware of my actions and realizing their impact on my future. This video alone changed my life. The topic discussed in it is somewhat abstract and counter intuitive, but you seem like a smart guy so I think you will understand.

If you resonate with this video, go watch his meditation videos. Awareness and meditation go hand in hand.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Acnno, Deleted member 9699 and 2 others
You don't lack "will-power", you just have no intrinsic motivation or deeper reason for doing those homework and tests because they are either useless for what you really want in life or you lack self-awareness to realize their importance for your future, I was the same in high school tbh

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Lihito, Pubertymaxxer3 and 5 others
You don't lack "will-power", you just have no intrinsic motivation or deeper reason for doing those homework and tests because they are either useless for what you really want in life or you lack self-awareness to realize their importance for your future, I was the same in high school tbh
I'm currently in HS and same deal. Final year, feel zero motivation and never have throughout my entire time in HS. I feel like the part related to education just completely shut down once I got into highschool likely just because I go to one of the worst schools imaginable, but then again my problem has always been with the curriculums and how dry and boring they were. I was a top student once and now I just don't give much of a shit, I do the bare minimum to get by. I'm not too concerned about my future either because I know I can succeed in many different fields.

But then again: I only have myself to blame. I got very overambitious and chose the most difficult courses thinking it'll look good on my resume; all it did was bring my grades extremely low to the point of almost failing JFL. Life lesson right there tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 2968 and 4 others
I'm 38, back when I was a kid there were no distractions like in this day and age - no computers, no Internet, no smartphones, no cable TV, etc. So then, it wasn't difficult at all to spend a few hours a day doing homework, studying, reading, etc., because what else was to do????
After all these new things appeared, it became much more difficult to focus and do stuff and my attention span decreased significantly. When I got my first computer, even though I spent a lot of time on it, it wasn't that bad, because back then computing power was pretty limited and you could only do one thing at a time on it. Like for example I would play for a few hours, focusing only on a video game, then I would program some stuff on it, then work on some documents, etc... Internet was expensive, limited and it worked like crap, so when I was surfing the web, I would focus intensely on the pages I visited.
Then, computers became more powerful, Internet became very cheap, multitasking was easily achievable and the way I interacted with the computer changed - I would start to browse multiple pages at the same time, switch between different programs and video games, and slowly I got used to this and couldn't go back to the way it was before.
Now, if I play a video game, after a few minutes I get bored, so I switch to a web page, read some news or something, then watch a funny clip on youtube, then I post something in an online forum, I then go back to the video game, play a few more minutes, then surf the net some more and so on. Even when I watch movies I find myself impatient, I pause them often, check some stuff on my phone, then go back to the movie, etc...Of course, it's also difficult to learn something new, because after a few minutes my attention starts to drift away, and I want to do something else.
This new technology, specifically the multitasking has destroyed many peoples' ability to concentrate, it's just too easy to procrastinate and get caught in doing useless things, jumping from one thing to another or consuming useless information, instead of studying what's important.
Mu suggestions would be to stop using a smartphone, spend less time on the Internet, and only do one thing at the same time, don't switch between tasks, this simply kills concentration.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Crusile, gaymidget, Lihito and 11 others
I'm 38, back when I was a kid there were no distractions like in this day and age - no computers, no Internet, no smartphones, no cable TV, etc. So then, it wasn't difficult at all to spend a few hours a day doing homework, studying, reading, etc., because what else was to do????
After all these new things appeared, it became much more difficult to focus and do stuff and my attention span decreased significantly. When I got my first computer, even though I spent a lot of time on it, it wasn't that bad, because back then computing power was pretty limited and you could only do one thing at a time on it. Like for example I would play for a few hours, focusing only on a video game, then I would program some stuff on it, then work on some documents, etc... Internet was expensive, limited and it worked like crap, so when I was surfing the web, I would focus intensely on the pages I visited.
Then, computers became more powerful, Internet became very cheap, multitasking was easily achievable and the way I interacted with the computer changed - I would start to browse multiple pages at the same time, switch between different programs and video games, and slowly I got used to this and couldn't go back to the way it was before.
Now, if I play a video game, after a few minutes I get bored, so I switch to a web page, read some news or something, then watch a funny clip on youtube, then I post something in an online forum, I then go back to the video game, play a few more minutes, then surf the net some more and so on. Even when I watch movies I find myself impatient, I pause them often, check some stuff on my phone, then go back to the movie, etc...Of course, it's also difficult to learn something new, because after a few minutes my attention starts to drift away, and I want to do something else.
This new technology, specifically the multitasking has destroyed many peoples' ability to concentrate, it's just too easy to procrastinate and get caught in doing useless things, jumping from one thing to another or consuming useless information, instead of studying what's important.
Mu suggestions would be to stop using a smartphone, spend less time on the Internet, and only do one thing at the same time, don't switch between tasks, this simply kills concentration.
You can train yourself easily to focus fully on only 1 single thing for a given time, it has a lot to do with your mindset and planning your day/week so that you know you got everything scheduled that's important and you don't have that feeling that your time could be better spend which is why you end up switching tasks, like saying you study from 10:00 to 12:00, once its 12:00 you stop, no matter how far you came, then the next habit etc... all about consistency and planning, and being self-reflecting

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, thecel, coping ethnic and 1 other person
I'm currently in HS and same deal. Final year, feel zero motivation and never have throughout my entire time in HS. I feel like the part related to education just completely shut down once I got into highschool likely just because I go to one of the worst schools imaginable, but then again my problem has always been with the curriculums and how dry and boring they were. I was a top student once and now I just don't give much of a shit, I do the bare minimum to get by. I'm not too concerned about my future either because I know I can succeed in many different fields.

But then again: I only have myself to blame. I got very overambitious and chose the most difficult courses thinking it'll look good on my resume; all it did was bring my grades extremely low to the point of almost failing JFL. Life lesson right there tbh.
You could be me bro, was always a top student till high school where I just didn't give a fuck anymore and saw most as a waste of time, and instead focused on becoming a top athlete, still had decent grades but only where I was naturally gifted and not memorizing useless stuff, I guess it's because I never liked the idea of a mediocre/"normal" life which is what the education system is ultimately for, and there are definitely many that are content with it that way(mostly girls tho)

Last edited:
  • +1
You could be me bro, was always a top student till high school where I just didn't give a fuck anymore and saw most as a waste of time, and instead focused on becoming a top athlete, still had decent grades but only where I was naturally gifted and not memorizing useless stuff, I guess it's because I never liked the idea of a mediocre/"normal" life which is what the education system is ultimately for, and many unlike me are content with it that way(mostly girls tho)
Yep, about the same here. I also was an athlete but I played soccer and ran marathons in school (endurance). For the most part Highschool has been a brutal experience for me though, I got socially blackpilled very early on and realized how people really are and as a result became some kind of recluse. Didn't really get bullied, but it was always interesting analyzing other people's behaviors (incel trait tbh)

Are you in college currently or what have you decided to do after highschool?

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, thecel and Need2Ascend
Just take a deep breath bro you’ll make it ded srs

• +1
  • JFL
Yep, about the same here. I also was an athlete but I played soccer and ran marathons in school (endurance). For the most part Highschool has been a brutal experience for me though, I got socially blackpilled very early on and realized how people really are and as a result became some kind of recluse. Didn't really get bullied, but it was always interesting analyzing other people's behaviors (incel trait tbh)

Are you in college currently or what have you decided to do after highschool?
Yea college, but mostly focusing on looksmaxxing and lifemaxxing in general, did 1 gap year after highschool where I was striving to become one of the best athletes worldwide and worked part-time simultaneously, many problems came in the way, what are your plans for the future?

• +1
Yea college, but mostly focusing on looksmaxxing and lifemaxxing in general, did 1 gap year after highschool where I was striving to become one of the best athletes worldwide and worked part-time simultaneously, many problems came in the way, what are your plans for the future?
Plan on going to college as well but I want to also give acting a shot on the side (JFL I'm not expecting to be the next Tom Cruise) just wanna do it because it's fun and it's good money on the side even as an extra which is most likely what I will be for a bit. Can make like $200 bucks a gig which isn't too bad, if I invest it I could have enough money for surgeries in the future. Either that or I will get a consistent part time job as well.

Not sure what major I'll choose in college or if I'll go, but if I do I'm likely gonna go for finance. Pretty boring answer I know, but I'm not as overly ambitious as those guys on here and for a reason JFL, I'm just trying to make money for surgery.

Just really looking for opportunities and capitalizing off of them man. I realized as a young guy you just can't afford to be picky like your parents, times are different and tougher for every young man. I'm glad to at least be blackpilled enough to looksmaxx and raise my market value in other people's eyes (whether it be dating or employment-related).

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, thecel and Need2Ascend

What to do?
Bro start slowly everyweek change small things and write them down don‘t do everything at all it takes time, also pick some goal that you genuinely enjoy and work hard on it, also use your emotions and fears (raging,selftalk, and thinking about wasting another week without any progress) against your laziness and fears.
Bro I‘ve been we’re you have been ,it takes time, good luck :)

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 9699, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Plan on going to college as well but I want to also give acting a shot on the side (JFL I'm not expecting to be the next Tom Cruise) just wanna do it because it's fun and it's good money on the side even as an extra which is most likely what I will be for a bit. Can make like $200 bucks a gig which isn't too bad, if I invest it I could have enough money for surgeries in the future. Either that or I will get a consistent part time job as well.

Not sure what major I'll choose in college or if I'll go, but if I do I'm likely gonna go for finance. Pretty boring answer I know, but I'm not as overly ambitious as those guys on here and for a reason JFL, I'm just trying to make money for surgery.

Just really looking for opportunities and capitalizing off of them man. I realized as a young guy you just can't afford to be picky like your parents, times are different and tougher for every young man. I'm glad to at least be blackpilled enough to looksmaxx and raise my market value in other people's eyes (whether it be dating or employment-related).
Very based and self-reflected, you find your way bro

• +1

But they are useful for what I want in life, and I know they’re very important for my future.

I really wanna do well in school, but I just can’t get myself to write sentences on a page cus it’s just too much work.

I've always wanted to do lots of extracurriculars, but I was never motivated enough to join them.

I’ve always wanted to be on the robotics team, but I never had the motivation to talk to whoever I had to talk to in order to join.

Sometimes I’m too lazy to play games cus I don’t wanna have to get out a mouse and a USB-A to USB-C adapter to plug it into my laptop.

I’m too lazy to do FUN things, let alone boring things that’re important.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Pubertymaxxer3 and Need2Ascend
But they are useful for what I want in life, and I know they’re very important for my future.

I really wanna do well in school, but I just can’t get myself to write sentences on a page cus it’s just too much work.
What do you want in life? Why do you wanna do well in school? You need a strong intrinsic reason(and you proabably have one, but just need to be more clear about it, be brutally honest with yourself).
Anyway habits>discipline>motivation, habits mog everything, especially if you are aware they serve a bigger purpose
I mean you're very young, most guys your age are not crazy motivated for school stuff, your already far ahead for actively wanting to improve

• +1
It's so over when you get to the point you just sit through tests you have no idea on and accept it like that dog in the burning house meme

• +1
Watch porn all day works for me

• +1
  • JFL
My best is 51 after doing it tonnes but usually in low forties.
do you think 51 is good? compared to others?

• +1
Thecel

• +1
  • +1

What to do?
I am in same situation brocel, but I am 18. How old is a junior in high school?
I got 48, what does this mean?

• +1
Yeah sorry I ended up writing an essay since this all sounds so familiar, and a bit nostalgic.

I was like this even until my final year of college. Never did homework. One semester I didn't even show up to finals. No point. Got 7 Fs in college. I still get in trouble at work for this - calling in at 930am "sick" and things of the like. It's a very relatable and understandable feeling, because let's be real, it really doesn't matter.

As incels, we have a warped reward perspective, that until we achieve our goal to get a GF, everything else seems so wasteful and purposeless. I'll be honest I don't have a great solution for this. All I can say is that it's relatable, and that you need to accept that the rewards WON'T be rewarding. It won't fix the problem, it won't help you ascend, and it won't make you feel better. However, NOT doing these things will cause problems. The best way to think about doing things like homework and succeeding is that its like tying a towel around a bad injury - better than leaving it open, but the ideal would be to get it stitched up. Not doing it is like leaving it open, while doing it as a incel without reward is at least tying the towel.

The reality is, "tying the towel" gets you ALOT farther in life than most will admit. I'm sure many people in your high school are appearing to be "stitching up" the issues, but what in the end is it getting them? It suffers from diminishing returns so fast that it's basically pointless - the towel is usually enough. These people strived for success and popularity so much that they figuratively "blew their load" in the first KM of the race and they still have 5 more to go. When these people went to college, they got BTFOed by life because they were so trained to be the top of everything, and college usually destroys these poor saps. I am 100% sure I am better off than the starting quarterback when I was in high school right now. The guy who got the biggest scholarship - quit after one semester and is now in debt and works a pretty mediocre job. Those guys had all the "motivation" in the world, but they forgot to instill the habits and foundation that leads to a good building. I'll get to that below.

.me approved TLDR - The C average guy with good introductory habits, no signs over overwork or overstress, and reasonable sentience will usually mog the overstressed ovarachiever in the end. The goal is not to be the complete failure at your age and set realistic standards.

These are bullshit in disguise, never worth much, ded srs. I don't know what most of those people who got those leadership and popularity "accolades" are even up to nowadays but I'm at least as successful as most of them if not more. Those are just masturbatory awards they give for popularity and for people who wanna be overachieving retards to stroke their own egos. Don't give those things the time of day. I ended up getting some award in my high school for my ACT or something and I didn't even go to the awards night to accept it. Doesn't matter man.

The things that matter in high school is instilling good beliefs and routines, and learning how to become NT, not awards. Trust me. High school means so little in the end, though even I didn't think that when I was in high school. Do extracurriculars if they genuinely interest you, but other than that, they're not worth it. "Padding your social numbers" with extracurriculars (even for the purposes of college apps) is vastly overblown - time is a very valuable gift, don't waste it to pad something meaningless.

.me approved TLDR - Legit doesn't matter, do extras if you want, no point otherwise.

What to do?
These few things come to mind:

- I am more diligent and motivated with a sub 2000 calorie diet. Eating alot demotivates me. Autism schedule for meals works great for me (I eat the same thing on a weekly basis, for example, EVERY Monday night is chicken, EVERY Thursday lunch is 1/2 pot of chili, so on...)

- Phenibut is a LIFESAVER for emergency use when a burst of energy is needed. Not sure how easy it is to get where you are. Getting xanax (legally or otherwise) is another option. Adderall looks dumb but I have heard great stories about it. Would avoid SSRIs bigly. Avoid recreational drugs they're not worth it, the gain in NT status is not as strong as people claim.

- Autism life schedule was hit or miss for me but also work for many. Going to bed and waking up at the same time is works for many, having a routine, etc. I can't get behind this but some people swear by it.

- Ban your cell phone from where you sleep - one of the easiest life hacks I utilize. I do it as a means to curb/eliminate pornography use (see below), but any use in bed is mind-numbingly wasteful. I keep my phone in my laundry room on the first floor of my house, while I sleep in the bedroom on the second. Keep it away, you'll be shocked after 3 days and you don't even miss it.

- Related to above, getting off social media is another one, haven't had a social media account in maybe 6 or 7 years. Contrary to alot of "NTmaxxing" guides here, that shit is nothing but a catalyst for mental illness and marketing. Don't bother. It is far from required to have social media and be considered NT.

- Stop watching porn. The "miracles" of NoFap are largely untrue, but the motivation miracle is one of the few that's dead on the money. The faster you quit/manage it, the better off you'll be.

- The correlation between me doing my religious devotions daily and success in other facets is insane. I won't proselytize too much I guess (but I will not encourage another religion besides traditional Christianity). Still, the correlation is insane. I wouldn't call it necessarily "divine" (it is technically but this is not a theological discussion), but it gives a correct, hopeful mindset that most people need.

.me approved TLDR - eat good, plan for stuff, kick the phone habit

----

Keep in mind I've "succeeded" as a 25 (26 in June) year old virgin - engineering school grad at 21, bought a house at 22, new car at 23, no worries from a NT standpoint. I don't have the benefit of the woman (and it's related rewards) to lean on. I definitely relate about not having a GF and that it is incredibly demoralizing, and I haven't found the solution to that then, but I've been able to get what I need in spite of my failures with women. You can too. You don't need to be the overachieving clown that alot of people want you to be when you're 16, you just need to have enough motivation to get by - believe it or not - that gets you farther than most in the end. Little things you can instill now will lead to prosperous things later in life.

None of this will get you a GF by the way but its better to be a "successful" loser with a house and a good job than without it.

overall TLDR - You don't need alot of motivation, nearly as much as your classmates, a sentient mind and just enough "motivation" to get by is the true way to go. Do the things I wrote and you'll be golden.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, thecel, Deleted member 13213 and 3 others

What to do?
Literaly same except i lost my hustle this year. I used to be crazy motivated in 2018,2019...

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
It’s cuz humans weren’t meant to life live this
It’s been normalized to live a societal education life like this and then it’s deemed weird and un natural when you aren’t able to operate how society wants you to with trying to find willpower doing retarded shit like homework every night as a high t guy going thru puberty
Exactly

• +1
It's fine bro the jews are fucking us I'm the same way this school shit we are being put through is not normal especially to this extent. Fuck school get in construction and fuck whores like a chad till you die.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Yeah sorry I ended up writing an essay since this all sounds so familiar, and a bit nostalgic.

I was like this even until my final year of college. Never did homework. One semester I didn't even show up to finals. No point. Got 7 Fs in college. I still get in trouble at work for this - calling in at 930am "sick" and things of the like. It's a very relatable and understandable feeling, because let's be real, it really doesn't matter.

As incels, we have a warped reward perspective, that until we achieve our goal to get a GF, everything else seems so wasteful and purposeless. I'll be honest I don't have a great solution for this. All I can say is that it's relatable, and that you need to accept that the rewards WON'T be rewarding. It won't fix the problem, it won't help you ascend, and it won't make you feel better. However, NOT doing these things will cause problems. The best way to think about doing things like homework and succeeding is that its like tying a towel around a bad injury - better than leaving it open, but the ideal would be to get it stitched up. Not doing it is like leaving it open, while doing it as a incel without reward is at least tying the towel.

The reality is, "tying the towel" gets you ALOT farther in life than most will admit. I'm sure many people in your high school are appearing to be "stitching up" the issues, but what in the end is it getting them? It suffers from diminishing returns so fast that it's basically pointless - the towel is usually enough. These people strived for success and popularity so much that they figuratively "blew their load" in the first KM of the race and they still have 5 more to go. When these people went to college, they got BTFOed by life because they were so trained to be the top of everything, and college usually destroys these poor saps. I am 100% sure I am better off than the starting quarterback when I was in high school right now. The guy who got the biggest scholarship - quit after one semester and is now in debt and works a pretty mediocre job. Those guys had all the "motivation" in the world, but they forgot to instill the habits and foundation that leads to a good building. I'll get to that below.

.me approved TLDR - The C average guy with good introductory habits, no signs over overwork or overstress, and reasonable sentience will usually mog the overstressed ovarachiever in the end. The goal is not to be the complete failure at your age and set realistic standards.

These are bullshit in disguise, never worth much, ded srs. I don't know what most of those people who got those leadership and popularity "accolades" are even up to nowadays but I'm at least as successful as most of them if not more. Those are just masturbatory awards they give for popularity and for people who wanna be overachieving retards to stroke their own egos. Don't give those things the time of day. I ended up getting some award in my high school for my ACT or something and I didn't even go to the awards night to accept it. Doesn't matter man.

The things that matter in high school is instilling good beliefs and routines, and learning how to become NT, not awards. Trust me. High school means so little in the end, though even I didn't think that when I was in high school. Do extracurriculars if they genuinely interest you, but other than that, they're not worth it. "Padding your social numbers" with extracurriculars (even for the purposes of college apps) is vastly overblown - time is a very valuable gift, don't waste it to pad something meaningless.

.me approved TLDR - Legit doesn't matter, do extras if you want, no point otherwise.

These few things come to mind:

- I am more diligent and motivated with a sub 2000 calorie diet. Eating alot demotivates me. Autism schedule for meals works great for me (I eat the same thing on a weekly basis, for example, EVERY Monday night is chicken, EVERY Thursday lunch is 1/2 pot of chili, so on...)

- Phenibut is a LIFESAVER for emergency use when a burst of energy is needed. Not sure how easy it is to get where you are. Getting xanax (legally or otherwise) is another option. Adderall looks dumb but I have heard great stories about it. Would avoid SSRIs bigly. Avoid recreational drugs they're not worth it, the gain in NT status is not as strong as people claim.

- Autism life schedule was hit or miss for me but also work for many. Going to bed and waking up at the same time is works for many, having a routine, etc. I can't get behind this but some people swear by it.

- Ban your cell phone from where you sleep - one of the easiest life hacks I utilize. I do it as a means to curb/eliminate pornography use (see below), but any use in bed is mind-numbingly wasteful. I keep my phone in my laundry room on the first floor of my house, while I sleep in the bedroom on the second. Keep it away, you'll be shocked after 3 days and you don't even miss it.

- Related to above, getting off social media is another one, haven't had a social media account in maybe 6 or 7 years. Contrary to alot of "NTmaxxing" guides here, that shit is nothing but a catalyst for mental illness and marketing. Don't bother. It is far from required to have social media and be considered NT.

- Stop watching porn. The "miracles" of NoFap are largely untrue, but the motivation miracle is one of the few that's dead on the money. The faster you quit/manage it, the better off you'll be.

- The correlation between me doing my religious devotions daily and success in other facets is insane. I won't proselytize too much I guess (but I will not encourage another religion besides traditional Christianity). Still, the correlation is insane. I wouldn't call it necessarily "divine" (it is technically but this is not a theological discussion), but it gives a correct, hopeful mindset that most people need.

.me approved TLDR - eat good, plan for stuff, kick the phone habit

----

Keep in mind I've "succeeded" as a 25 (26 in June) year old virgin - engineering school grad at 21, bought a house at 22, new car at 23, no worries from a NT standpoint. I don't have the benefit of the woman (and it's related rewards) to lean on. I definitely relate about not having a GF and that it is incredibly demoralizing, and I haven't found the solution to that then, but I've been able to get what I need in spite of my failures with women. You can too. You don't need to be the overachieving clown that alot of people want you to be when you're 16, you just need to have enough motivation to get by - believe it or not - that gets you farther than most in the end. Little things you can instill now will lead to prosperous things later in life.

None of this will get you a GF by the way but its better to be a "successful" loser with a house and a good job than without it.

overall TLDR - You don't need alot of motivation, nearly as much as your classmates, a sentient mind and just enough "motivation" to get by is the true way to go. Do the things I wrote and you'll be golden.
God tier

• +1

What if it’s critical for what I want in life and I realize its importance? Still don’t wanna do work.

My brain is incapable of desire transfer. Normally when you want something your brain reassigns that desire to the things you need to do in order to get to the goal. For me, there’s only desire for the goal; it doesn’t translate into desire for the subtasks required to reach the goal.

Didn’t work for me.

My brain is fucked.

When a normal person accomplishes something, they get addicted to the entire process—including the reward and all the work it took to earn it. Thus, success motivates normal people to work harder to get even more success.

When I accomplish something, I get addicted to just the reward itself. The “addiction” does not carry over into the work I did to obtain the reward. Thus, success has no effect on my motivation for working.

My brain is utterly broken.

A normal functioning brain’s motivation system connects the rewards back to the actions that made the rewards possible. My shitbrain’s motivation system sees everything as discrete entities—the reward and the effort are regarded as 2 separate things—the brain just says “I like [X reward]. I don’t like [Y difficult activity]. I shall make him more motivated to get [X reward] and less motivated to do [Y difficult activity].” The brain fails to realize that [X reward] depends on [Y difficult activity].

Relevant Thread: