My wrists got thicker on roids

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Not significantly though, a lil bit difference. Hopefully it gets more thicker. Normally I was able to put my index and middle finger around it and even touch the upper nail but it's less now

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
Everything gets bigger on roids apart from your cock and balls
You just can't win

Everything gets bigger on roids apart from your cock and balls
You just can't win
Dick gets bigger too.... Btw with wrist I was talking about when flexing the wrist but yeah. You can get ball size back on PCT with HCG

Dick gets bigger too.... Btw with wrist I was talking about when flexing the wrist but yeah. You can get ball size back on PCT with HCG
Dick dosnt grow, you must just have better erection quality otherwise we would all just blast tren and have a 10 incher and ifbb pros would be walking around with horse cocks

Dick dosnt grow, you must just have better erection quality otherwise we would all just blast tren and have a 10 incher and ifbb pros would be walking around with horse cocks
Some guy went from 4.8 to 5.5 inch girth on testosterone. Roids definitely make ur pp grow. Especially DHT based ones. And no even if you guys knew it made it bigger, you niggas wouldnt blast tren.

Some guy went from 4.8 to 5.5 inch girth on testosterone. Roids definitely make ur pp grow. Especially DHT based ones. And no even if you guys knew it made it bigger, you niggas wouldnt blast tren.
I've done it all, cock dosnt change

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, mayo mogger and asdvek
what roids did u do and what dosage and how long how much do u weight bodyfat and height
Not listing every cycle but done test dbol anavar deca npp tren masteron tbol

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Not significantly though, a lil bit difference. Hopefully it gets more thicker. Normally I was able to put my index and middle finger around it and even touch the upper nail but it's less now
How do you know if it's your bone mass that increased and not your tendons and ligaments that got bigger? How do you know it's not water gain either? Don't measure your circumference, measure the bone pressed diameter of your wrists. Do that and please update me in a few months, I'm split over HGH, SARMS, and roids. My frame is decent but my joints are small. I need to know what will compliment by bone mass the most if combined with extreme gymcelling.

Last edited:
Good to know, i have bitch sized wrists. Cant even wear normal men watches ffs :feelswhy: