Nahnahnah what if my dream about sv3rige came true wtf

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
Made a thread about a dream I had where he lost one of his arms

In the dream it he lost it because of punishment or a big animal attacking him

Maybe that happened irl but I doubt it what if him being bitten by a bug means he has to get his arm amputated and he probably waited a while to get the bite sorted out cuz he understandably hates hospitals if he went sooner it would've been sorted

Or maybe he stole and cuz he was caught stealing he got amputated by somebody

Or imagine the doctors amputate(d) his arm without telling him or without his consent that would make the dream add up to where he's slamming his desk hysterically laughing going through a mental breakdown whilst reacting to a video on his goatis channel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Donkeyballs, IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 32485
You're a real piece of work

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
The second one was actually scary. He started streaming and had a prosthetic arm but didn't address it. It looked like he was filming in an RV. He was reacting to a British vegan youtuber who was saying "I'm scared of losing my British accent" and then sv3rige started laughing hysterically saying that it's a good thing and was laughing like an insane man all while slamming his prosthetic arm on his desk really loud. It was so creepy and it actually scared me and made me feel on edge the next day.

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs and Deleted member 32485
That would be pretty interesting. Have you ever foretold any prophecies?
It's weird I've predicted a lot of things correctly I can't remember what but I just know I have.

When I was younger I had an idea for a video game that was a mix between football and clash royale called Pocket Soccer and then a year later it actually became a thing

And then after watching the star wars movie with the red stormtroopers I thought it would be cool to add a red knight to Fortnite and they did

Those two are shit predictions theyre just the only ones I can remember I predicted a lot of stuff right recently I cant remember what tho

Oh yeah and I predicted that news about the GTA trailer would come out and the T2 stock would rise 7% and the very next day that exact thing happened @AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, Deleted member 32485 and LancasteR
Imagine if it actually happens tho
dreams predict the future a lot of times i have a lot of experience about dreams predicting my own personal life and ive also dreamed about celebrities dying or events happening and both of those things would happen in the future
do you also have experience with dreams predicting the future and the prophecy becoming true?
ive also thought of sv3rige getting seriously injured sometimes

• +1
dreams predict the future a lot of times i have a lot of experience about dreams predicting my own personal life and ive also dreamed about celebrities dying or events happening and both of those things would happen in the future
do you also have experience with dreams predicting the future and the prophecy becoming true?
I can think of one specific time where a dream came out to be so true that when it was happening I was like "wtf"

Its obviously just a coincidence dreams are just thoughts that you feel more strongly cuz u are asleep and can't sense what's really around you so that energy is put towards your thoughts. It's like when that doc in the UK went into that room with zero sound or echo u start hearing and seeing things but those noises and visions aren't based on nothing they're just simply thoughts but a more vivid experience of them

It's not weird for a dream to come true it's like a thought coming true

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs and IAMNOTANINCEL
Another predic I wanna make is blackout will be from 9th to 13th February

• Woah
Reactions: Donkeyballs
I can think of one specific time where a dream came out to be so true that when it was happening I was like "wtf"

Its obviously just a coincidence dreams are just thoughts that you feel more strongly cuz u are asleep and can't sense what's really around you so that energy is put towards your thoughts. It's like when that doc in the UK went into that room with zero sound or echo u start hearing and seeing things but those noises and visions aren't based on nothing they're just simply thoughts but a more vivid experience of them

It's not weird for a dream to come true it's like a thought coming true
i think its something else mang
some supernatural senses type shit
because my experiences are more, specific.

like one day i predicted that my mom was gonna buy me a new toothbrush as a kid - exact thing happened

other day i had a scary dream about seeing a woman being tortured next to a dead guy - exact thing happened when i woke up and went to play outside (i live in brazil so its a common sight jfl)

other day i had a dream about this building burning, i went inside to try to save people and be a hero, i saw a bunch of anime posters and anime figures inside - few days later i check the news and it says that anime studio burnt down (was in 2019)

other day i dream about mundane shit like a song i never heard before playing and i wake up and later in the day i hear it again

its crazy how you dream about the exact details of things that didnt happen before, i really believe theres something else happening

• JFL
Another theory I have on sv3rige going missing is he pissed off one of the people he reacted to maybe Calfreezy or that girl who takes steroids and has a baby pig so they did their research and found out he is on the run and so forwarded on information to the police to get back at him and to maybe also possibly make a video out of it and to virtue signal and get bare views

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs and IAMNOTANINCEL
i think its something else mang
some supernatural senses type shit
because my experiences are more, specific.

like one day i predicted that my mom was gonna buy me a new toothbrush as a kid - exact thing happened

other day i had a scary dream about seeing a woman being tortured next to a dead guy - exact thing happened when i woke up and went to play outside (i live in brazil so its a common sight jfl)

other day i had a dream about this building burning, i went inside to try to save people and be a hero, i saw a bunch of anime posters and anime figures inside - few days later i check the news and it says that anime studio burnt down (was in 2019)

other day i dream about mundane shit like a song i never heard before playing and i wake up and later in the day i hear it again

its crazy how you dream about the exact details of things that didnt happen before, i really believe theres something else happening
Damn I don't think I ever had dreams like that

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
OP wants Sverige's RAW MEAT inside his mouth all day everyday :smonk:

• WTF