Narrow jaws are ideal

loromate

loromate

Platinum
Narrow and thin jaws, yet with good forward growth and a normal fwhr are ideal. Such is confirmed by:

rs_634x951-140727202650-634.justin-bieber-young-hollywood-072714.jpg

young-leonardo-dicaprio-in-black-shirt-photo-u1

1FQePmw.jpg

Lucky-Blue-Smith-Contact-Information.jpg

It is IMPERATIVE that the cheekbones are the widest point of your face, and not the mandible

• +1
Reactions: Raax and Ruby
For a boy I guess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyearea, shimada, Deleted member 3195 and 3 others
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: shimada
PotableAggressiveApatosaur size restricted

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: eyearea, laske.7, Iamthewalrus01 and 4 others
most guys you posted don't have narrow jaw, orb is pretty robust and wide in undistorted pics btw

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039, Deleted member 8064, Over and 2 others
Narrow jaw with good proportions is crucial for pretty boys

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Deleted member 2846
Isn't it ironic that the famous model Smith looks most subhuman out of them all?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Another day, another retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: Hector, rockndogs, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
If narrow jaw is ok maybe I just need to facepull my maxilla forward and don't need jaw fillers.

it is over for albaniancels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and loromate
Probably all of them don't even have a narrow jaw. Some of them just have a narrow chin/high gonial angle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and IWantToMax
Narrow jaw looks like utter shit.
You want a strong jaw, that doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be wider than your zygos

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Isn't it ironic that the famous model Smith looks most subhuman out of them all?
no
modelling is a shame nowadays
Probably all of them don't even have a narrow jaw. Some of them just have a narrow chin/high gonial angle.
high gonial angle'me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Cope
Brad Pitt jaw or PSL0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Arvenas and 1 other person
golden ratio is 1:1 so same width between zygos and jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
narrow jawcel cope

This is better than a narrow jaw, but the ideal is a jaw slightly narrower than the bizygomatic.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Deleted member 685 and IWantToMax
another day, another cope

Keep coping squarecel
Just because having cheekbones wider than the actual jaw is ideal doesn't make narrow Jaws ideal. It's a low prenatal T trait and makes the majority of men look like a massive cuck, it's neotenous.

This is better than a narrow jaw, but the ideal is a jaw slightly narrower than the bizygomatic.
even if it does imply.a. non chad jaw ?

• +1
Golden ratio is actually slightly narrower than zygos.
Although I men with wider jaw than zygos can be really gl

You need to have harmony. If you have a narrow jaw and no harmony you'll look like utter shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It doesn't imply a non-chad jaw at all.
i mean, as far as i can tell, a jaw needs to have strong and visible gonion to be chaddish. Most of the time it's larger than the zygos no ? like Pitt's one.

• +1
Orbs jaw is literally shit tier. Leo had a good eye area and everything else so he got away with it. Bieber’s jaw isn’t that narrow compared to an actual narrow jaw like some incels have.

i mean, as far as i can tell, a jaw needs to have strong and visible gonion to be chaddish. Most of the time it's larger than the zygos no ? like Pitt's one.
His is far from ideal.

• +1
  • +1
what are the criteria of an ideal jaw ?

Give him a broader and more projecting chin and a tighter submental and you're more or less there.

Here you go I've morphed it for you

Just needs a better midface now.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel, loromate and Deleted member 3043
View attachment 151781

Give him a broader and more projecting chin and a tighter submental and you're more or less there.

Here you go I've morphed it for you

View attachment 151786

Just needs a better midface now.View attachment 151781View attachment 151786
thank you i see well now...

So it's basically the mandible and the gonion to have this shape...

Is it normal that he only has a slight anteface and therefore a slight forward growth and not a strong one ?
Is it ideal too ?

• +1
thank you i see well now...

So it's basically the mandible and the gonion to have this shape...

Is it normal that he only has a slight anteface and therefore a slight forward growth and not a strong one ?
Is it ideal too ?
Antefaces are a meme. His vertical alignment is perfect, and that's what matters.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Deleted member 3043
Antefaces are a meme. His vertical alignment is perfect, and that's what matters.
but still the more the maxila is grown, the better UES and zygo projection or it's false too ?

• +1
but still the more the maxila is grown, the better UES and zygo projection or it's false too ?
You can have a forward projecting jaw and still have bad UES. Chico has great UES but his forward growth is comparable to the example I posted, if not worse. And Peter Badenhop hasn't got remarkable forward growth but his zygos are absurd.

You can also debate how much UES really matters. Gandy and Salih have two of the best eye areas with poor UES. O'Pry's orbital vector is alibaba tier.

Maxillary shape matters more than projection.

• +1
You can have a forward projecting jaw and still have bad UES. Chico has great UES but his forward growth is comparable to the example I posted, if not worse. And Peter Badenhop hasn't got remarkable forward growth but his zygos are absurd.

You can also debate how much UES really matters. Gandy and Salih have two of the best eye areas with poor UES. O'Pry's orbital vector is alibaba tier.

Maxillary shape matters more than projection.
so it's all about the eye shape and UEE ? i believe for the last one it's not that important unless very high exposition though.

What about slight scleral show ? does it mean bad UES ?

• +1
I agree bra.I have one too.Theyre ideal

• +1
so it's all about the eye shape and UEE ? i believe for the last one it's not that important unless very high exposition though.

What about slight scleral show ? does it mean bad UES ?
Eye shape is obviously very important. UEE matters, but it's not a flaw when it's only slight, like Chico's. Scleral show is a sign of bad UES, yeah.

• +1
the problem with his implants is not the width, it's the extremely low gonial angle

it should be aligned with the lower lips, not 1 inch lower
the bottom of the lower lips? asking for future reference

Its not about jaw width is about fat face you need to get lean