Nasolabial folds

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
This is my major flaw. I always get fooled by thinking they are not bad if i’m indoor or in the gym in artificial lightning. But in outdoor daylight they are brutal. How can i fix this?

Attachments

• IMG_7492.png
    IMG_7492.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
debloat, lose fat
thats it

or fillers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, socialcel, TheMaxxer333 and 3 others
Being brown is probably the flaw of larger magnitude.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lived-both-sides, socialcel and FinasterideAt17
flat cheekbones or deep canine fossa is the cause

That's the question I am also interested in
How do i know if I have a deep canine fossa?

there are some other threads in botb

Over for bloatcels like me

This is my major flaw. I always get fooled by thinking they are not bad if i’m indoor or in the gym in artificial lightning. But in outdoor daylight they are brutal. How can i fix this?
Get lefort 1 to fix. It pushes the lower maxilla forward and stretches your folds.

This is my current bf.

Attachments

• IMG_7339.jpeg
    IMG_7339.jpeg
    197.4 KB · Views: 0
It’s there because of lack of fat pads in that area and poor bone structure so losing weight will make it worse.

You need filler or fat grafts.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: piec
That's the question I am also interested in
Suck your cheeks in. If nothing changes they’re probably deep.

Also if your cheeks don’t get more hollow under most lighting (especially flash).

• +1
Reactions: blackout_96_
yikes u look like sand person

Suck your cheeks in. If nothing changes they’re probably deep.

Also if your cheeks don’t get more hollow under most lighting (especially flash).
My cheeks get hollower when i suck my cheeks in.

If u have folds at whatever bf unless ur giga fat its over no leanmaxxing will save u

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

Attachments

• IMG_7578.jpeg
    IMG_7578.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 0
He looks like shit now idk what ur point is

He looks like shit now idk what ur point is
How did you come to this conclusion. You seem very uneducated when it comes down to nasolabial folds. You dont even have them, why you’re here?

How did you come to this conclusion. You seem very uneducated when it comes down to nasolabial folds. You dont even have them, why you’re here?
Buddy health indicators are number one no matter if ur chad or not. Fix those folds asap

Buddy health indicators are number one no matter if ur chad or not. Fix those folds asap
You probably also have naso folds, but you’re fooled by the lightning. Indoors my folds are also minimal but if you go outdoors and take a pic, you’ll see them. They’re probably not as bad as mine, but almost everyone has them to a certain degree, but with age they will get worse and worse.

You probably also have naso folds, but you’re fooled by the lightning. Indoors my folds are also minimal but if you go outdoors and take a pic, you’ll see them. They’re probably not as bad as mine, but almost everyone has them to a certain degree, but with age they will get worse and worse.
You actually made me doubt and i had to look at a few pics but nah i cant see em, when im smiling obviouslu but slightly

Also idk why u keep asking do i have deep canine fossa or shallow, u been doing this for months when u couldve gotten leaner instead and seen for yourself

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Then they’re shallow
Over. Why do my nasolabial folds look less deep after a heavy gym session where I’m debloated? I’m heavily bloated due to high cortisol and lack of sleep and high sodium and carb diet. But whenever I’m bloated or higher bf, my nasolabial folds apear deeper. Debloat other case, less deep.

Also idk why u keep asking do i have deep canine fossa or shallow, u been doing this for months when u couldve gotten leaner instead and seen for yourself
First time i asked about my caninne fossa.

Over. Why do my nasolabial folds look less deep after a heavy gym session where I’m debloated? I’m heavily bloated due to high cortisol and lack of sleep and high sodium and carb diet. But whenever I’m bloated or higher bf, my nasolabial folds apear deeper. Debloat other case, less deep.
There’s two types of nasolabial folds. Those caused by taught skin and good bone structure (deep canine fossa and mouth protrusion) and those caused by lack thereof as well as small nasolabial fat pads. Yours are the latter.

For you, the lack of tissue support causes the skin to sag and create folds. When you debloat the skin sags less because of less water retention. When you lose weight it will just get worse.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
I'll have a thread about it in 2-3 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck, Bobelbrah and moreroidsmoredates
Tretinoin, hydroquinone, or micro needling. This feature is noticeable even in top tier male models, I can't recall a model who doesn't display this to some extent in normal lighting without makeup.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
For minimal naso folds you’d presumably want the contour from the malar area to the top lip to basically be a straight line. Protrusion or recession from this line would create the angle that cause the folds.

• +1
There’s two types of nasolabial folds. Those caused by taught skin and good bone structure (deep canine fossa and mouth protrusion) and those caused by lack thereof as well as small nasolabial fat pads. Yours are the latter.

For you, the lack of tissue support causes the skin to sag and create folds. When you debloat the skin sags less because of less water retention. When you lose weight it will just get worse.
I should get lean anyway. Maybe my malar fat pad stores a lot of fat and it can only be reduced with low bodyfat levels.

• +1
For minimal naso folds you’d presumably want the contour from the malar area to the top lip to basically be a straight line. Protrusion or recession from this line would create the angle that cause the folds.
You mean with fillers right?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Do you agree with what @Allornothing said?
it doesn't matter what causes them, the only thing that matters is how to fix them.

and I have a method of removing them entirely, or at least, tightening the skin in the area to such an extent that nobody cares, and I've already tested it on myself, I just need a few more weeks to watch the after effects because the results are not entirely visible right away.

but it is insane and I doubt many people will do it here.

• +1
Reactions: Icon, Bobelbrah, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
you have lack of volume around the mouth and since your already very lean and still have them you need filler,naso folds by weight gain look different

you have lack of volume around the mouth and since your already very lean and still have them you need filler,naso folds by weight gain look different
I’m not very lean.

I’m not very lean.
cope you are 15 percent body fat and the leaner you get in your case the less volume you will have around the mouth,you legit have visable abs clainming 20 percent body fat

cope you are 15 percent body fat and the leaner you get in your case the less volume you will have around the mouth,you legit have visable abs clainming 20 percent body fat
I’m 18% bodyfat. So far from 10%.

Do u have protruding mouth / lower maxilla? @moreroidsmoredates