Nasolabial folds

Then ur mouth or lower maxilla isnt protruded, and u wont get benefits of deep canine fossa even if u have it
I don’t have a deep canine fossa.

Then ur mouth or lower maxilla isnt protruded, and u wont get benefits of deep canine fossa even if u have it
it doesnt take a genius to tell his is from a lack of volume not fat,he is coping by claiming 20 percent body fat when hes clearly 15, if it was from canine fossa his upper lip would be more projected and that would tighten the skin when leaning down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
it doesnt take a genius to tell his is from a lack of volume not fat,he is coping by claiming 20 percent body fat when hes clearly 15, if it was from canine fossa his upper lip would be more projected and that would tighten the skin when leaning down
I will get fillers after i leaned out completely.

Yeah he clearly doesnt have enough mouth especially upper lip projection to offset it, no leaning down will help. He himself said he has flat philtrum so it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Yeah he clearly doesnt have enough mouth especially upper lip projection to offset it, no leaning down will help. He himself said he has flat philtrum so it is what it is

Attachments

• IMG_7595.jpeg
    IMG_7595.jpeg
    51.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7594.png
    IMG_7594.png
    738.3 KB · Views: 0
Gandys maxilla is actually very forward lol, he just has huge chin and browridge, look compared to nasion.
As for brad pitt he just has the fatpads and u dont

Attachments

• E4B53A90-3D4F-4910-8CBF-25BFCC12E3E2.jpeg
    E4B53A90-3D4F-4910-8CBF-25BFCC12E3E2.jpeg
    211.1 KB · Views: 0
Thats subhuman stuff

This is my major flaw. I always get fooled by thinking they are not bad if i’m indoor or in the gym in artificial lightning. But in outdoor daylight they are brutal. How can i fix this?
They’ll go away when you lean down and debloat. Try using tret on them if they don’t

They’ll go away when you lean down and debloat. Try using tret on them if they don’t
I think it’s a bone structure and fat pad issue. When i pull my skin up, my skin is wat tighter and there are no folds.

This is my major flaw. I always get fooled by thinking they are not bad if i’m indoor or in the gym in artificial lightning. But in outdoor daylight they are brutal. How can i fix this?
Thats not the biggest
Flaw in this pic

E

Race, nose
Ah i see coping with race. Nose looks big cause i held the phone in front of my face, so it distorts the picture, making my nose look bigger.

it doesn't matter what causes them, the only thing that matters is how to fix them.

and I have a method of removing them entirely, or at least, tightening the skin in the area to such an extent that nobody cares, and I've already tested it on myself, I just need a few more weeks to watch the after effects because the results are not entirely visible right away.

but it is insane and I doubt many people will do it here.
Fuark, thank you very much! We would really apprecciate and wait for your guide, this thing makes me get almost 0 IOis in the street, and they dissapear during the evening, as if my face gets more lean and my skin tighter (i have nasolabial folds with laugh lines during the day only)

I get nasolabal folds and laugh lines only during the day wich gives my face a bloated look, but as soon is evening, im laugh lines and nasolabial folds Free, and my face looks more lean, i would like to know why this happens, literally i only think on approaching girls at night jfl

I get nasolabal folds and laugh lines only during the day wich gives my face a bloated look, but as soon is evening, im laugh lines and nasolabial folds Free, and my face looks more lean, i would like to know why this happens, literally i only think on approaching girls at night jfl
Do your folds look similar to mine? Its probably because of the lighting, indoor lighting they aren’t really visible, but outdoors in daylight its absolutely brutal.

Oh hell nah gay sandnigger that wears makeup

Drink water, I notice slight nasolabial folds but when I drink a lot of water my face gets moistruized and it goes away.

• Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
Do your folds look similar to mine? Its probably because of the lighting, indoor lighting they aren’t really visible, but outdoors in daylight its absolutely brutal.
Yep, the curious part is that i have nasolabial folds and laugh lines during the day, where ny face looks puffy, but as soon as is evening, my face gets lean and the nasolabiald folds and laugh lines dissapear, and i get IOIs from women again, and better treatment from people overall, is like this 2 thibgs kills my atractiveness during the day, i would like to know if it is because i need to loose weight, or my fat pads melted down, i cant literally go out to approach women during the day because in invisible, this slitghly falio is a death sentence on my luck with women, however, when my face gets lean during the evening, i get Iois from women, i even got bad reactions from some girls during the day, and then they saw me again lean and rescted positivelly

But i would like to know if i need fillers in the cheekbones, or implants or something, is very sad that falio kills me, if i fix this, i will get good tretament from people again during the day, and honestly, is beautiful how im treated, their vibes, the worldis beautiful again, i hope i can know how to fix this

(maybe fillers in the cheekbones?)

Special data : i have laugh lines and nasolabial folds during the day making my face ouffy, and when the evening comes, they dissapear and my face is lean, does somebody know the cause of this? Is handicapping my face pretty bad

Yep, the curious part is that i have nasolabial folds and laugh lines during the day, where ny face looks puffy, but as soon as is evening, my face gets lean and the nasolabiald folds and laugh lines dissapear, and i get IOIs from women again, and better treatment from people overall, is like this 2 thibgs kills my atractiveness during the day, i would like to know if it is because i need to loose weight, or my fat pads melted down, i cant literally go out to approach women during the day because in invisible, this slitghly falio is a death sentence on my luck with women, however, when my face gets lean during the evening, i get Iois from women, i even got bad reactions from some girls during the day, and then they saw me again lean and rescted positivelly

But i would like to know if i need fillers in the cheekbones, or implants or something, is very sad that falio kills me, if i fix this, i will get good tretament from people again during the day, and honestly, is beautiful how im treated, their vibes, the worldis beautiful again, i hope i can know how to fix this

(maybe fillers in the cheekbones?)

Special data : i have laugh lines and nasolabial folds during the day making my face ouffy, and when the evening comes, they dissapear and my face is lean, does somebody know the cause of this? Is handicapping my face pretty bad
post pic