Natties are low iq and should not be allowed to go to the gyms

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
Stupid natties go to the gyms training on their stupid programs that dont work drink their cope protein and creatine just to build 0 muscle but they steal dumbbells and equipment from roiders who really train hard and know their path and get real gains. I just dont understand how those stupid bitches go to the gyms for years and stay small and fat, how can they fucking cope and not hop on. High inhib low iq bitches. Also tren is fucking insane I gain weight rapidly and get leaner every day, I sleep 3 hours a day though but dont care I feel like thats enough

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, lebronjames23, TwoFace and 14 others
muhhhhhhh preworkout muhhhhhhhhhh protein powder!

muhhhhhh long life muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh liver health!

roids or death normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: code, TwoFace, sayi and 6 others
This motivated me to take roids at 15

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, datboijj, mathis and 10 others
muhhhhhhh preworkout muhhhhhhhhhh protein powder!

muhhhhhh long life muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh liver health!

roids or death normies
JFL AT THIS SUBHUMAN WHO HAS NEARLY 7 MILLION SUBS ON YOUTUBE.IVE WATCHED HIS VIDEOS HE HAS HAD 0 PROGRESS FOR 7 YEARS JFL HE IS EVEN SMALL FOR A NATTY, STUPID CURRIES AND MURICANS STILL ADMIRE HIM AND WATCH HIM. TELLS A LOT ABOUT OUR SOCIETY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, sayi, Gigatyrone69 and 3 others
Stupid natties go to the gyms training on their stupid programs that dont work drink their cope protein and creatine just to build 0 muscle but they steal dumbbells and equipment from roiders who really train hard and know their path and get real gains. I just dont understand how those stupid bitches go to the gyms for years and stay small and fat, how can they fucking cope and not hop on. High inhib low iq bitches. Also tren is fucking insane I gain weight rapidly and get leaner every day, I sleep 3 hours a day though but dont care I feel like thats enough
what if ur just trying to lose fat

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
I respect your decision, but I personally don't want to shut down my testicles and be reliant on gear forever. I've been lifting 7 years and plan on keeping some form of routine up even into advanced age. If they come out with a new form of steroid that has limited side effects I'd hop on immediately though.

If they come out with a new form of steroid that has limited side effects I'd hop on immediately though.
Its sarms, their only side effect is slight test suppression. AC-262 has 0 side effects though it doesnt even suppress test. If reddit cucks tell you that sarms have liver toxicity or shut you down or shit and if you believe them then you are low iq, I have seen tons of bloodwork from legit sarms and have experience with them themselves and know how they work

• Love it
gym ages u lol . they will pay their price .

View attachment 2805265JFL AT THIS SUBHUMAN WHO HAS NEARLY 7 MILLION SUBS ON YOUTUBE.IVE WATCHED HIS VIDEOS HE HAS HAD 0 PROGRESS FOR 7 YEARS JFL HE IS EVEN SMALL FOR A NATTY, STUPID CURRIES AND MURICANS STILL ADMIRE HIM AND WATCH HIM. TELLS A LOT ABOUT OUR SOCIETY
narrow clavicles, broootal

natties still bigger than you jfl

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Correct, don't waste time unless you are well equipped and ready first.

• +1
how those stupid bitches go to the gyms for years and stay small and fat,
i agree with this one hard
i hate people who gym just to stay the same and maintain please leave

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel