6”2 maxer
But steroids aren’t a look a looksmax

Attachments

• 45D18784-01B0-4B82-B714-A989CAA88DC1.png
    45D18784-01B0-4B82-B714-A989CAA88DC1.png
    288.3 KB · Views: 417
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
That's the actual Natty limit too for those who aren't genetically gifted. 99% of Nattys who are "big" are just fat and bloated.

Lots of Natty lifters don't want to believe it yet are smaller than the guy on the left.

NEVER do steroids

• +1
Reactions: Whyamihere, Deleted member 2205 and DidntRead
That's the actual Natty limit too for those who aren't genetically gifted. 99% of Nattys who are "big" are just fat and bloated.
100 percent. Agree for an average person lifting for a couple years that what they should expect

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Mr manlet
Left is not even close to the natural limit jfl

• +1
Reactions: Whyamihere, incelslayer01, SayNoToRotting and 6 others
??? left is clearly not natty limit and same goes for jeff seid (steroid limit would be someone like craig golias)

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
i mog the natty dude into oblivion tbh ngl.

def not the limit

• +1
We are talking averages here people. So YOU
i mog the natty dude into oblivion tbh ngl.

def not the limit

Post a pic

Lots of Natty lifters don't want to believe it yet are smaller than the guy on the left.
I noticed that’s a big trend with the nattys they all think they are big they i see thier picture and they look like they have never stepped in a gym, such is life for a natty hey I’ve been there. I benched 315 at 180 as a natty and barely looked like I lifted

Last edited:

im not fat nor bloated (dont think 20% bodyfat is conisdered fat) and im way bigger then the left guy

not bragging just saying, if u want pics i can dm

• +1
Post a pic

>convincing OP he's wrong
>staying anonymous
giphy.gif

ps:
just go to a gym bro.
I had classmates that would MOG this dude when they were ~16-18yo.

• +1
>convincing OP he's wrong
>staying anonymous
giphy.gif

ps:
just go to a gym bro.
I had classmates that would MOG this dude when they were ~16-18yo.

You can’t post a pic with ur head chopped off??and ps all the dudes u think look impressive 99 perfcent of them are on gear

you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about

im not fat nor bloated (dont think 20% bodyfat is conisdered fat) and im way bigger then the left guy

not bragging just saying, if u want pics i can dm
20% is fat, that's what I was talking about. Try cutting to 12% and you'll lose all your size because it was just bloat to begin with.

Post a pic

I noticed that’s a big trend with the nattys they all think they are big they i see thier picture and they look like they have never stepped in a gym, such is life for a natty hey I’ve been there. I benched 315 at 180 as a natty and barely looked like I lifted
either bottom barrel genetics or you only focused on low rep max weight

View attachment 83170 i'm a little bit more experienced than you i think
Couple options that I wouldn’t rule out cus this is a forum full of teenagers wanting validation.
1. Most likely that’s not you
2. Somehow we found a genetic elite on looksmax.com
3. Ur on steroids

You can’t post a pic with ur head chopped off??and ps all the dudes u think look impressive 99 perfcent of them are on gear

Dude, I'm not interest in being right that much.
There're a lot of natty gymcels that can prove you wrong.

Call me high inhibition, call me lowIQ, but I think these pics are potentially doxxable.
it is what it is.

Ahhhhh the “Just lift light bro meme” one again non lifter confirmed
lol, don't project your shit genes to everyone else. As a natty you need to eat big and focus on rep work after you reach intermediate strength to get big.

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
20% is fat, that's what I was talking about. Try cutting to 12% and you'll lose all your size because it was just bloat to begin with.
what do you think about alpha destiny

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Dude, I'm not interest in being right that much.
There're a lot of natty gymcels that can prove you wrong.

Call me high inhibition, call me lowIQ, but I think these pics are potentially doxxable.
it is what it is.
Then just stop posting in the thread?
lol, don't project your shit genes to everyone else. As a natty you need to eat big and focus on rep work after you reach intermediate strength to get big.

My shit genes here’s me hitting 225 for 14 reps on incline off cycle

Attachments

• 27ED59DC-C423-43D4-8879-D00BCB433B16.mp4
    1.9 MB
just have good frame and muscle building genetics

off cycle? so u were on roids before?

yet, it looks like you barely lift... You have the physique of an avg soccer player/lazy gym goer. Either you're tall af or you have shit genes for bodybuilding, sorry boyo.

Should I do test? After 30 T levels start dropping and most people get on TRT, so why not start early and look better?

Another cope by a retard who has no knowledge at all about fitness.

Natty limit:
IMG_4331.jpg

Roid limit:
Jay-Cutler.png

• JFL
Reactions: crmsxg
The moment you first feel the effects of any drug, your convinced that it's use is okay and somehow justified.

Every roider regrets, cheating is for losers, I like my skin and dick the way they are and here is the clincher...no one respects a roider.

Once your caught people see you in the opposite light if you were natural. Instead of respect your frowned upon.

Still roids are not a looksmax, muscles are.

• +1
Reactions: Stare
No gym for your face.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Another cope by a retard who has no knowledge at all about fitness.

Natty limit:
IMG_4331.jpg

Roid limit:
Jay-Cutler.png
Guy in the first pic is a hardcore roider

??? left is clearly not natty limit and same goes for jeff seid (steroid limit would be someone like craig golias)
Jeff's well over the natty limit for keeping muscle on his frame with such incredible conditioning

Jeff's well over the natty limit for keeping muscle on his frame with such incredible conditioning
i meant jeff didnt reach his steroid limit : he can get way bigger if he used more and diffrent variants of steroids

He's been lifting 6x/week for like 20 years with serious diets

look at ancient romancel or greekcel statues to see what the natty upper limit looks like.

his channel is legit btw

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
But steroids aren’t a look a looksmax
No ordinary steroid user can look like Jeff Seid. He would look big and shredded even without using steroids and just casually lifting. He's a genetic lottery winner.

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039
you clearly dont go to gym then
Do you even lift?
look at ancient romancel or greekcel statues to see what the natty upper limit looks like.

his channel is legit btw
gyms were pretty bad back then, can't be compared to today's gym
plus nutrition for athletes is much better right now and we have supplements

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
Tbh Jeff just injects T and takes Clen. He's been training for like over a decade (since he was 11?). He took Tren when he was like 16 but I don't believe he does anymore. Look at the photos of him when he was 13-14. He has very gifted genetics.

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName
Do you even lift?

gyms were pretty bad back then, can't be compared to today's gym
plus nutrition for athletes is much better right now and we have supplements

giphy.gif

bruh, have you ever read about ancient physique conditions?

during the 2004(2008?) olympic games in athens, they tried to recreate a rowing journey that ancientcels made.
they used top medal level rowers, and they still couldn't do it.
i mean not even close type of difference.

this is averagecitizencel of ancient world vs current top rowers on the planet.

muh modern gym, muh supplements
giphy.gif

• Woah
giphy.gif

bruh, have you ever read about ancient physique conditions?

during the 2004(2008?) olympic games in athens, they tried to recreate a rowing journey that ancientcels made.
they used top medal level rowers, and they still couldn't do it.
i mean not even close type of difference.

this is averagecitizencel of ancient world vs current top rowers on the planet.

muh modern gym, muh supplements
giphy.gif
For reference the bench press was only invented in the last century, there is no way ancient gyms were as effective as today's gyms
JFL if you think Jeff Nippard actually do roids

For reference the bench press was only invented in the last century, there is no way ancient gyms were as effective as today's gyms
JFL if you think Jeff Nippard actually do roids

bench press is one of the worst exercises to ever be conceived.

as one of the most legit coaches ever said:
the only purpose of bench press is to answer the question "how much do you bench, bro?"