Natty limit vs steroid limit

i can't believe you guys think nippard is natty
The thickness of his veins cries EQ

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName
dude is fucking 5'5 (probably 5'3). Muscles looks way fuller when you're a turbomanlet
The thickness of his veins cries EQ

this dude's body has every juice sign imaginable.

@Claire Violet do you know natty short guys irl who have such vascularity+fullness+definition, traps, 3d shoulders?

@Claire Violet do you know natty short guys irl who have such vascularity+fullness+definition, traps, 3d shoulders?
yea, there are loads of manlets in the gym who looks big because they're manlets

compare jeff to a short pro bodybuilder that roids and his physique doesn't even come close...

img_1351067061-780x1024.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName
the dude on the left isnt natty imo, hes alot bigger then most natties, he even mogs me.

i would say this is the natty limit

• JFL
Reactions: Stare and Claire Violet
yea, there are loads of manlets in the gym who looks big because they're manlets

compare jeff to a short pro bodybuilder that roids and his physique doesn't even come close

Trap striations ftw.

Natty crew reporting in

not the limit for some but a lot of you have shit genetics and couldn't hit jeff seids physquie even with years of roiding. Some of you look like the left guy after roiding tbh you delusional fucks

• +1
Reactions: x30001
https://scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/ba6d0605f7a3468d70d0c3a71f291886/5DE6197E/t51.2885-15/e35/36802044_256758468479741_1633890062879948800_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com&ig_cache_key=MTgyNDE0NDUwNTI2ODc1MjI1OA%3D%3D.2

Eric Bugenhagen is the natty limit.

Also this video lol:

i would recommend everyone to give it a watch. It's very entertaining on top of being informative

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE
People get surprised at how big you can actually get naturally

It just takes a sh!tton of time and effort

Anyways. Lean and athletic builds mogs everything. I reached perfect size after 4 years of gymcelling and all I do now is maintain + stay sub 12% bodyfat

This is a natty limit

just think about it logically

even if you don't believe it, lets assume a physique like jeff nippards, kinobody, matt ogus, christian guzman etc.. , is achievable naturally. what would it take to get there?

probably above average genetics, years of resistance training with optimal workout programming, perfect diet and strict discipline regarding lifestyle(alcohol, drugs, sleep)

how many people of population is willing to do this for years? how would you know whats possible naturally?

when it comes to this topic the naysayers will always outweigh the truth, because majority of gymcels with good physiques are on PEDs indeed, but not everyone, and you only need 1 clean person to discredit so called claims about natural limit

if these are roids signs then I am a roider as well

if these are roids signs then I am a roider as well

There is no way you have juicy shoulders as a natty (fullness AND definition) in a non-pump photo.

jeff is tiny, i see him every year

Natty vs steroid user

20190722 075525

Kys op

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69