Natty Remoralization Thread

teefight

teefight

Bronze
Long have the Natural Lifters on this website been demoralized. Long have there been posts from various spiteful incels trying to claim that training naturally is a waste of time.
>every anti-natty poster is a spiteful dyel incel
A roider has no incentive to demoralize other people from lifting while natural. If anything they have an incentive to do otherwise to save face. That used to be the norm even 10 years back when obvious roiders still claimed natural.
Most people who make these posts are dyels who trained like shit for a few months, saw no results, and are now demoralizing others from trying. They are like crabs in a bucket trying to pull others down who try to escape. Yesterday I saw a guy training for 3 months, and asking about steroids. Their posts are pure cope.
>"but it takes to long"
Natural lifting is low time preference behavior, and therefore spiritualy white and aryan.
Roiding (for someone who trains like shit) is high time preference behavior, and therefore spiritualy subhuman. Imagine you prudently saving vs taking a loan from Mr.Sheckelberg, only you are paying interest with years off your lifespan.
>"but I will never be as big as this or that roider"
Do you even want to be bigger then picrel? Do you want to look like a tanned cloud with a turttleshell belly? Is this not peak asthetics? IFBB pros look grotesque! People you meet IRL will notice you lift, even if you are a sub 2pl8 bencher. People in these spaces have severe body dysmorphia. Social media is making people mentally ill.
>this is not an anti-roider post.
If you want to be a competitive powerlifter or something like that, and have been lifting for a while, and want to make that choice-go ahead, you have earned it. You do you.
As for every anti-natty poster, press S to spit on these spiteful incels and their demoralization attempts.
You will not win!!!
We will continue to lift!!!
We will mog you, and You will seethe!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, illoan82 and mvp2v1
teefight

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mvp2v1 and teefight
also, JoinedDec 5, 2023

Lifting overrall is bad

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan and mvp2v1
U got banned on .is

They thought u were @Aladin

i agree with you but also i think we should normalize not-natty lifting. not necessarily with steroids that we usually think of but with something like a natty+ protocal

No point in roiding until you’re 2 years in anyway

in nature, we had no choice but to exercise.... Ruminate on this and you will understand why your wrong.
Lol wtf are u talking about. no one exercises in nature
Even if they did it would still be BAD

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
U got banned on .is
Flase ban, fuck that tyranical roo they thought i was an alt
Btw the proof for this: You dont get to see teehee

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Flase ban, fuck that tyranical roo they thought i was an alt
Btw the proof for this: You dont get to see teehee
They thought u were @Aladin