Natural supplement shown to increase Growth Hormone concentrations by 375%

Nameless King

Nameless King

Gold

The supplement is GABA, a naturally occurring amino acid responsible for a calming, anti-anxiety effect.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hattrick, socialcel, barettrealrx and 3 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, mathis and Nameless King
For how long does it increase it?

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Ik never said it was? No studies for period of hgh increase
That's what I suspected - it probably only increases the HGH for a short period of time and can't compare with injections that provide a consistent, long, high level of hormones.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and tempelcat4
taking gaba itself is usually kinda shit, you should take the stuff that increases it downstream (L-theanine etc)

The supplement is GABA, a naturally occurring amino acid responsible for a calming, anti-anxiety effect.
I‘ll try 3g gaba this evening, but the gaba doesnt really gets to the brain when supplemented

At 3mg it went up by 380 at 5 it went up by 550

Half life is 7-8 hours
Also its known on this forum

@mathis saw u say it lasts for 1 hr in the past
@Vista what do u think about this
I tried it but i felt real bad in the morning. Like my head really hurted and i couldnt really think properly. So i wont use it no more but yh it may work. Less effective than arginine or ornithine tho

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
That's what I suspected - it probably only increases the HGH for a short period of time and can't compare with injections that provide a consistent, long, high level of hormones.

I tried it but i felt real bad in the morning. Like my head really hurted and i couldnt really think properly. So i wont use it no more but yh it may work. Less effective than arginine or ornithine tho
how effective are arginine and ornithine

Somehow normies regress even further gh is the cheapest it's ever been

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
For how long does it increase it?

By itself, it seems to last a little longer than 90 minutes.
GABA by itself pales in comparison to GABA taken after exercise
Study says exercise + GABA peaks at 30 minutes after ingestion, then keeps going down. after a little over 90 minutes, it returns back to baseline.
Yeah, shittier than HGH, but it's a good start for any natural heightmax copers.
Screenshot 175

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Nameless King