NATURE’S SKIN CARE GUIDE

S

ShaveHerBushPlz

Iron
I am going to start off by telling you guys that the SKIN CARE INDUSTRY is a HUGE SCAM. I used to use skin care products religiously and really haven’t noticed any difference in my appearance, in fact it probably damaged my skin. A little history lesson is that the skin care industry started around the late 1970s. With all these chemical products promising all these ridiculous claims. Are you to tell me that Vikings had acne before skin care? That the Egyptians had pizza face before Neutrogena? It’s all bullshit guys. The Native Americans had clear, glowing skin before all these marketing slogans. What i do and has been used by civilizations for thousands of years ago, is this.

1. Cleanse
  2. Exfoliate
  3. Moisture

The way your supposed to cleanse is with cold/cool water. This is nature’s cleanser. Warm water was invented in the 1950s. Man cleansed themselves in rivers, creeks, and lakes. And what do they have in common? Cold/cool water. Warm water is bad because it strips away your natural oils. And you need these oils to protect you from viruses, diseases, and even cancer. You become exposed without these oils. That is why warm/hot water is bad. Stick to cool/cold water. The way nature intended it.

You need to exfoliate to remove dead skin cells on your skin. DRY BRUSHING with NATURAL BRISTLES is how you do this.
You don’t need to put a chemical product on your skin to exfoliate, you just need a tool. A natural brush. These tools have been used for thousands of years especially the Egyptians.

So long as you use cold/cool water to cleanse your skin. You don’t need to moisturize, because you already have your natural oils still on your skin. This is your natural moisturizer. But if your skin is still dry, you can put on an oil made form nature. Like coconut oil or olive oil. I prefer Grape seed Oil cuz it’s odorless. This really makes my skin glow and shiny. I make a rule that if i can put something inside my body, then i can put it outside my body. I can’t put these chemical skin care products inside my body, why would it be okay to put it outside my body?

These are just healthy habits that max your skin health. And health is associated with beauty/attractiveness. But all in all, if you still have acne. It is because you haven’t fixed your fundamentals to good health. These are
  1. Nutrition (organic food + water) [water detoxes the skin] [and food is what creates those natural oils in ur body, like having healthy fats in ur diet, not fast food fats]
  2. Exercise (you need to sweat those pores and detox that skin)
  3. Sleep (to repair the skin, remove acne like whiteheads, and excrete oils)

If there’s anything, stick to natural methods. This is how the Greeks looked sexy. This how the Vikings looked sexy. This is how the Egyptians looked sexy. It’s easy to just throw on a chemical product on your face. Fixing these fundamentals require work and persistence. It’s not gonna be easy. But it’s the only things that have been proven to work for thousands of years. Remove the face skin care products. Remove the body wash. Use something like baking soda and aloe vera on places where you smell. Then apply deodorant after the shower. Preferably a NATURAL DEODORANT. Tom’s of Maine makes good natural deodorants. Trust me, you will not smell after that.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: highschoolmaxxer, RAMU KAKA, THEMOGGER and 24 others
Common knowledge

Good thread. Thoughts on sunscreen? Just wear a hat?

Good thread. Thoughts on sunscreen? Just wear a hat?

Natural Oils and aloe vera are good natural sunscreens. Native Americans used Aloe Vera to protect themselves from the sun. But all in all, the best sunscreen is clothes, hats. Desert people used linen clothing and and in layers, to not only protect themselves from the sun but the linen has a cooling effect. So they weren’t hot and sweating. So clothes and hats (linen fabric), is the most affective. And safer bro.
Natural Oils and aloe vera are good natural sunscreens. Native Americans used Aloe Vera to protect themselves from the sun. But all in all, the best sunscreen is clothes, hats. Desert people used linen clothing and and in layers, to not only protect themselves from the sun but the linen has a cooling effect. So they weren’t hot and sweating. So clothes and hats (linen fabric), is the most affective. And safer bro.

Linen fabric if you live somewhere hot. The fabric depends on where you live, because of temperature.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, noodlelover and crmsxg
Finally someone that understands that nature created us as Perfect as it should be, dont use any products I dont use any and my skin is perfectly moisturized, and ive been preaching it for years

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and ShaveHerBushPlz
Finally someone that understands that nature created us as Perfect as it should be, dont use any products I dont use any and my skin is perfectly moisturized, and ive been preaching it for years
dude, i have like no acne. and when i get a whitehead, it heals over night. compared to when i used chemical products, it took like 3-4 days.

dude, i have like no acne. and when i get a whitehead, it heals over night. compared to when i used chemical products, it took like 3-4 days.
The thing is that everything that should be done to managing skin is to avoiding Hot water when it comes to moisturizing, ofc i get whiteheads but its Just because of some shitty hot cooked food that I eat. I figured it all by myself through years of experimenting now I even know that I Will get some whiteheads basing on the food I eat, I have never used a single product in my life and I See all those miserable people that are having some routines, sad shit man

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and ShaveHerBushPlz
The thing is that everything that should be done to managing skin is to avoiding Hot water when it comes to moisturizing, ofc i get whiteheads but its Just because of some shitty hot cooked food that I eat. I figured it all by myself through years of experimenting now I even know that I Will get some whiteheads basing on the food I eat, I have never used a single product in my life and I See all those miserable people that are having some routines, sad shit man

It’s funny how the people who are preaching skin care products are the ones with bad skin lol
It’s funny how the people who are preaching skin care products are the ones with bad skin lol

but sadly, i was one of those people though.

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg
If anyone reads this post you better believe in what we are writing here or Your gonna waste a lot of money. Its not about putting Your cream outside of Your body and hoping that it'll fix Your skin its about Your inner health. The funny thing is that I have worst whiteheads when I eat Hot cooked food, meanwhile my regular diet consists of White bread some chocolate waffles some prepacked microwave Meat and my skin is better than Ever and I swear by it
Here is basically how my skin looks like eating all this trash food

Attachments

• IMG_20190626_041222.jpg
    IMG_20190626_041222.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
If anyone reads this post you better believe in what we are writing here or Your gonna waste a lot of money. Its not about putting Your cream outside of Your body and hoping that it'll fix Your skin its about Your inner health. The funny thing is that I have worst whiteheads when I eat Hot cooked food, meanwhile my regular diet consists of White bread some chocolate waffles some prepacked microwave Meat and my skin is better than Ever and I swear by it

dude, the Hair Care industry is also a scam. Shampoo and Conditioners have the same negative effects of skin care products. All you need to do is wash your hair with cold/cool water, use a BOAR BRISTLE BRUSH. And air dry/or use a microfiber towel. The BOAR BRISTLE BRUSH was used by northern Europeans, it cleansed the scalp so ur scalp didn’t smell. And naturally conditioned the hair cuz it has keratin, what our hair is made of. You can do more research on the brush. But it’s the best natural replacement to shampoo and conditioner.

• +1
Reactions: dood and Darwined
dude, the Hair Care industry is also a scam. Shampoo and Conditioners have the same negative effects of skin care products. All you need to do is wash your hair with cold/cool water, use a BOAR BRISTLE BRUSH. And air dry/or use a microfiber towel. The BOAR BRISTLE BRUSH was used by northern Europeans, it cleansed the scalp so ur scalp didn’t smell. And naturally conditioned the hair cuz it has keratin, what our hair is made of. You can do more research on the brush. But it’s the best natural replacement to shampoo and conditioner.
Of course man I am going 4 years without shampoo only cold water I got a lot of compliments on the hair quality too

• +1
oy vey just drink water!

shit thread

• JFL
Reactions: syke
oy vey just drink water!

shit thread
I guess when I was 15 I was more open minded than you are now and actually after discovering cold showers I went all in not using shampoo not using skin products. When i discovered this site and lookism I actually thought I found high IQ people who are not afraid to experiment by themselves, how much wrong I was, I am quitting this site soon because there are no people that actually want their lives to be better.

• +1
Reactions: dood, Darwined, Need2Ascend and 2 others
I guess when I was 15 I was more open minded than you are now and actually after discovering cold showers I went all in not using shampoo not using skin products. When i discovered this site and lookism I actually thought I found high IQ people who are not afraid to experiment by themselves, how much wrong I was, I am quitting this site soon because there are no people that actually want their lives to be better.
bettering your life how? by thinking cold showers will magically clear your skin? autism. please do quit the site, we don't need brainlets

U guys like seriously arent doing anything to looksmax there are very few people that are doing something. You want but you are not at this level yet. You want immediate solution. I was like that too, I was Just not ready yet. When i went through my complete metamorphosis I wanted it that bad that I told myself if im gonna overeat or not stick to my Daily habits I Will kill myself thats how bad I wanted to change my life and guess what? I did it because my life depended on it. I went from acne 170lbs 5ft6 manlet ogre born with nw3 to 140lbs Perfect skin prettyboy 5ft6 still with nw3 but some things you cant change but I am proud as fuck of myself because i put the work in. But youll get there

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Shubham4894 and kramer
bettering your life how? by thinking cold showers will magically clear your skin? autism. please do quit the site, we don't need brainlets

dude, acne was never a topic thousands of years ago. because people weren’t sitting at desks, eating fast food, and having shitty sleep schedules. Nutrition, Exercise, and Sleeping 10 hours at night was incorporated into the the tribes/societies. All these skin care and hair care shit started literally in your dad’s lifetime. Im surprised ur dad hasn’t told u that all these products are bullshit, cuz my dad has. #OldSchool

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Shubham4894 and crmsxg
dude, acne was never a topic thousands of years ago. because people weren’t sitting at desks, eating fast food, and having shitty sleep schedules. Nutrition, Exercise, and Sleeping 10 hours at night was incorporated into the the tribes/societies. All these skin care and hair care shit started literally in your dad’s lifetime. Im surprised ur dad hasn’t told u that all these products are bullshit, cuz my dad has. #OldSchool
does not work
U guys like seriously arent doing anything to looksmax there are very few people that are doing something. You want but you are not at this level yet. You want immediate solution. I was like that too, I was Just not ready yet. When i went through my complete metamorphosis I wanted it that bad that I told myself if im gonna overeat or not stick to my Daily habits I Will kill myself thats how bad I wanted to change my life and guess what? I did it because my life depended on it. I went from acne 170lbs 5ft6 manlet ogre born with nw3 to 140lbs Perfect skin prettyboy 5ft6 still with nw3 but some things you cant change but I am proud as fuck of myself because i put the work in. But youll get there
5'6. nw3 and all you have is less acne. it is still over

does not work

does not work

we are no different from horses. they are species of different shapes/sizes, different colors. but they all wash in cold water, and use a hair brush. and then air dry. that’s it. that’s all u need bro.

• +1
BTW i have probably done the biggest looksmax that this site has Ever seen. I dont know shit about surgeries but I have reached my genetic potential i think, there is simply nothing more to do and I experimented by looking at how people react when I am certain weight certain hairstyle certain skin. I literally been through it all and im Just saying that everything that this post says is True.

we are no different from horses. they are species of different shapes/sizes, different colors. but they all wash in cold water, and use a hair brush. and then air dry. that’s it. that’s all u need bro.
what if i already have acne scars, no way they’re gonna heal by themselves

what is this autism?

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
what if i already have acne scars, no way they’re gonna heal by themselves

if u look on the internet, acne is a disease. and if you go through an illness or a disease, it’s gonna leave something behind like a scar. the point of the post is to prevent acne (disease) in the first place. if you have scars those will not heal anytime soon, maybe never. you either have to live with them or look for an operation if ur insecure about them. but then again, nobody has perfect skin. or wear make up. ie concealor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69 and crmsxg
does not work

Its not over hahah ive had multiple female throwing themselves at me, trust me boi. I understand my inferiorities in those things, but somehow its working. The Best thing that you can do now is to start cold showers for the rest of Your life because thats how humans should wash themselves in accordance to nature i guarantee you I didnt have common cold or flu whatever you call it Ever since i started
if u look on the internet, acne is a disease. and if you go through an illness or a disease, it’s gonna leave something behind like a scar. the point of the post is to prevent acne (disease) in the first place. if you have scars those will not heal anytime soon, maybe never. you either have to live with them or look for an operation if ur insecure about them. but then again, nobody has perfect skin. or wear make up. ie concealor
Yes True once you have a scar somewhere on Your body its not gonna heal

• Ugh..
Reactions: heroinfather
Its not over hahah ive had multiple female throwing themselves at me, trust me boi. I understand my inferiorities in those things, but somehow its working. The Best thing that you can do now is to start cold showers for the rest of Your life because thats how humans should wash themselves in accordance to nature i guarantee you I didnt have common cold or flu whatever you call it Ever since i started

Yes True once you have a scar somewhere on Your body its not gonna heal
cope, with the right routine they can heal, and there’s proof on the internet

@heroinfather youre gonna get there, no female attention or oneitis rejection gonna make you looksmax immediately because you are too afraid to rope as we all know, its gonna be this or living in shame
Idk i haven't studied this topic I have no idea if They can heal im Just telling you what has worked for me in my problematic cases maybe some intelligent guy Will experiment with it without quitting after 2 days. You need burning desire to stick to those habits

maybe if you put a lemon against it, it might lighten it. but dude, if anything try aloe vera. it has healing properties, and is used in all skin care products. just use something you can find in nature if ur gonna experiment, not chemicals. ur gonna waste ur money, they’re scams.

• +1
@heroinfather youre gonna get there, no female attention or oneitis rejection gonna make you looksmax immediately because you are too afraid to rope as we all know, its gonna be this or living in shame

Idk i haven't studied this topic I have no idea if They can heal im Just telling you what has worked for me in my problematic cases maybe some intelligent guy Will experiment with it without quitting after 2 days. You need burning desire to stick to those habits
learn English you dumb spook

@heroinfather be a Man. starting taking action. and use the advise that has been used by our ancestors or else you will be weeded out of the gene pool.

low IQ thread

fuck technology because our ancestors didn't have it, that's what you're preaching ?

How can someone be so braindead ?

I assume you don't take any medicine and don't bother going to the doctor, just swallow some tea and herbs right ?

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
low IQ thread

fuck technology because our ancestors didn't have it, that's what you're preaching ?

How can someone be so braindead ?

I assume you don't take any medicine and don't bother going to the doctor, just swallow some tea and herbs right ?

doctors and scientists have been known to be the biggest scam artists throughout history. the largest weapons on mankind, they are the people who actually have the knowledge, power, and credibility to wipe out humanity. not all information is for the benefit of people. doctors are just repeating the information they read from their textbooks. u live in a world where their interest in MONEY first. Open ur eyes
doctors and scientists have been known to be the biggest scam artists throughout history. the largest weapons on mankind, they are the people who actually have the knowledge, power, and credibility to wipe out humanity. not all information is for the benefit of people. doctors are just repeating the information they read from their textbooks. u live in a world where their interest in MONEY first. Open ur eyes

especially in a country like America. where money is their top priority. they’re one of the best sales people in the world. they ass fuck u while telling u that they’re helping u lol. im gonna follow advice that has been passed down from my family. and has worked for them.

Last edited:
  • +1
J3nLuxi.png

Surprised by some of the reactions to this suggestion. Makes sense to me and I'll be trying it for a while to see if it works. If it doesn't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ oh well, worth a shot.

He's not saying to go full neo-luddite. He's comparing our present situation to the past and seeing what might be the cause of the difference in an attempt to improve our situation.
Just because a piece of technology achieves a goal, doesn't mean that it won't have worse side-effects (finasteride) or a different, more "root cause" solution to the problem such as, fix your shitty diet, cut back the synthetic shit you put on your skin and it might just be a step in the right direction.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Yerico7, Need2Ascend and 2 others
Im writing by Phone i dont really care about spelling or grammar really now btw start taking action
I plan to bro, but thinking drinking more water is "action" is just false

especially in a country like America. where money is their top priority. they’re one of the best sales people in the world. they ass fuck u while telling u that they’re helping u lol. im gonna follow advice that has been passed down from my family. and has worked for them.

im not saying all doctors and scientists are bad. but you have right to question if the information they give you is to help you or to make themselves money?

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
im not saying all doctors and scientists are bad. but you have right to question if the information they give you is to help you or to make themselves money?
Pharmaceutical companies don't make money from people getting well and staying well.
Cosmetic companies don't make money from people clearing up their skin and keeping it clear without their product.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 7253 and 3 others
I plan to bro, but thinking drinking more water is "action" is just false
I think nobody wrote anything about drinking more water lol
Pharmaceutical companies don't make money from people getting well and staying well.
Cosmetic companies don't make money from people clearing up their skin and keeping it clear without their product.
Holy fuck im going to use these words for the rest of my life, good job man
Meanwhile Ever since i started my health Journey i haven't seen a doctor

I think nobody wrote anything about drinking more water lol

Holy fuck im going to use these words for the rest of my life, good job man
Meanwhile Ever since i started my health Journey i haven't seen a doctor

the best kind of health is where doctors are unnecessary. the only reason you should need a doctor is for patients coming back from war and need to be amputated and need medicine for ghonorrhea. not for skincare or haircare.

sad reality, but that’s the world we live in. just gotta block out the bullshit. good quote tho.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 7253 and crmsxg
Now listen to me guys that wanna forever improve their health, its my last post itt. Im Talking no common cold no flu no running noses(overall health that we are meant to have) , the answer is cold immersion. U cant have a single shower that is ending in Hot water(its unnatural) dont use any shampoo soap and stuff like that except deos which are obvious nowadays. This is the most important thing - cold immersion, I am the walking proof of it and I swear by it.

• +1
The only thing i use to clean myself is cold water. It’s all you need. To prevent smell, I use a NATURAL DEODORANT. Also, as far as like oral care, all these chemicals in toothpaste and mouthwash are used to compensate for UNHEALTHY american diet. If you eat healthy and get ur minerals and vitamins, you won’t ever have cavities. All these toothpastes and mouthwashes are not necessary. But because i dont want my mouth to smell, i use NATURAL toothpaste and mouthwash. No alcohol. No chemicals. Still have my mouth smelling fresh without these chemicals. Also, if y’all do a little bit of research. Humans didn’t brush teeth thousands of years ago and they had perfect teeth, with no cavities. Im tellin y’all. All your health problems (skin care, hair care, and oral care) are solved by the fundamentals of health. 1. Nutrition 2. Exercise 3. Sleep. Don’t overcomplicate life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7253, Highrise and crmsxg
and you need these oils to protect you from viruses, diseases, and even cancer.
LOLLLLLL. Cancer vro! come on

Problem is we don't live in ancient times. The world is ridden with pollution, bacteria, & unhealthy lifestyles. Right now I live in la but whenever I go somewhere cleaner & more natural (my 2 examples being Alaska & Joshua tree) my skin significantly clears up. Unfortunately it's not like I can move just for better skin so Ima stick to megadosing vit c & tretinoin.

btw doctors aren't trying to scam you their trying to do their job. take you're shots so you don't get sick jeez do you not understand the science behind it?

Below sea iq

• +1
Reactions: fobos, Deleted member 439 and Lux
LOLLLLLL. Cancer vro! come on

Problem is we don't live in ancient times. The world is ridden with pollution, bacteria, & unhealthy lifestyles. Right now I live in la but whenever I go somewhere cleaner & more natural (my 2 examples being Alaska & Joshua tree) my skin significantly clears up. Unfortunately it's not like I can move just for better skin so Ima stick to megadosing vit c & tretinoin.

btw doctors aren't trying to scam you their trying to do their job. take you're shots so you don't get sick jeez do you not understand the science behind it?

lol, when i say a doctor is scamming you. it’s because they are repeating information from what they learned. even doctors don’t know that they are giving out false information. it’s all just a big mind fuck. even i do it sometimes, i give out misinformation because i was told different. or i read something different. it’s an information war. the only way for you to know which information is superior is TRIAL AND ERROR. And i have done plenty of trial and error to know that skin care products did jack shit to me. So then i looked into how people had clear skin back a thousand years ago? tried it, now my skin is clearer than ever. and it’s also what my dad does and he has clear skin. but he’s not American, he’s Russian. he doesn’t believe in American propaganda and sales pitches. he follows information passed down from his family. and i had to learn that the hard way.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and crmsxg
it’s because they are repeating information from what they learned.
Right but you need them for shots, prescriptions, checkup's & shit. dentist's r doctors 2 by the way. Glad that nature shit worked for you but for us subhumans with naturally oily skin with giant easily clogged pores it won't work.

Right but you need them for shots, prescriptions, checkup's & shit. dentist's r doctors 2 by the way. Glad that nature shit worked for you but for us subhumans with naturally oily skin with giant easily clogged pores it won't work.

i have naturally oily skin too dumbass. that’s actually a gift, cuz u don't need to moisturize. ur pores should never be opening in the first place, that’s why u need to use cold water. and if ur still getting acne from only using cold water. then it’s ur diet. if u eat fats coming from fast foods, then those toxic fats will pop up into ur skin (aka acne). compared to healthy fats. and that’s science. when u use warm water. u open the pores exposing ur self to getting shit inside. shit should not be going inside ur pores, shit should be coming out. so stop opening them with warm water.
i have naturally oily skin too dumbass. that’s actually a gift, cuz u don't need to moisturize. ur pores should never be opening in the first place, that’s why u need to use cold water. and if ur still getting acne from only using cold water. then it’s ur diet. if u eat fats coming from fast foods, then those toxic fats will pop up into ur skin (aka acne). compared to healthy fats. and that’s science. when u use warm water. u open the pores exposing ur self to getting shit inside. shit should not be going inside ur pores, shit should be coming out. so stop opening them with warm water.

ur pores should only work ONE WAY. and that is to push out oils from inside ur body to the outside of your body. dirt, sweat, and oil should not be getting into the pores. the only reason that is happening is because ur opening it with warm water.

SOLVE? How about stop using warm water. it’s man made, it’s not natural for a reason.

Last edited:
  • +1
that’s why u need to use cold water.
pores adjust to temperature. It's not like cold water is going to seal them shut all day they will open back up after 15 mins.

Also don't think you understand the severity of my acne.

pores adjust to temperature. It's not like cold water is going to seal them shut all day they will open back up after 15 mins.

Also don't think you understand the severity of my acne.

ur pores are never supposed to be open. and no, ur pores don’t open and close based on air temperature. ur natural oils actually help seal them shut from hot air. that’s how they protect ur pores. but they do open and close based on water temperature. i think because warm water fucks up the chemistry with oils. hot air doesn’t do anything to ur oils.

Last edited:
Here is basically how my skin looks like eating all this trash food

what hot cooked food are you eating?