ncr 3

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
@X D

whats your routine

I do lower turbinate, middle turbinate, upper turbinate on my left side than same on my right side and that once more on each side

so thats 4 sessions than i do the 3 x a month so 12 times in total

what about you

• +1
Reactions: Eiei
I do it 3-4 days in a row each week. I don’t really try to complicate things so I just inflate the balloon at the top of my nasal passages. I believe as long as you don’t inflate the balloon in your nose you should be good. But regardless of where I inflate the balloon so long as I feel my skull expanding and a sensation in different parts of my face I count the session as successful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and Eiei
@X D

whats your routine

I do lower turbinate, middle turbinate, upper turbinate on my left side than same on my right side and that once more on each side

what about you
I do around 5 sessions a day and expanded in place for minutes at a time today I did 53589 five minutes for top right 3 for bottom right 5 for bottom left 8 for top left and then 9 for top right. I take the time from the golden ratio and break it up into 1 minute holds it really burns and I hear shifting bones in my neck and stuff also that burning sensation around my skull. Have you guys noticed any results. Because I'm still subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
I do around 5 sessions a day and expanded in place for minutes at a time today I did 53589 five minutes for top right 3 for bottom right 5 for bottom left 8 for top left and then 9 for top right. I take the time from the golden ratio and break it up into 1 minute holds it really burns and I hear shifting bones in my neck and stuff also that burning sensation around my skull. Have you guys noticed any results. Because I'm still subhuman.
where did u learn

What are u talking about

@X D

whats your routine

what about you
do u have a youtube video demonstrating ?