nct is a nuke to your looks

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
Today i went to the ATM machine and it had those little mirrors so you can be reminded of how subhuman you are and i was just imagining myself with pct so i pilled my canthal tilt upward and omg i looked much much better i was amazed so that is what i am going to do - get belophorplasty or whatever aspie name jew docs give these days

If you have nct you are lower than animals you are a sick ill organism that should have been killed ages ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyMan and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Neutral or PCT is good. NCT is just bad. A lot of normies have NCT tbh.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 39
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Slight NCT at least
I think have the extreme version. I think i imagine myself with pct so i dont look so bad to myself but to notmies and especially foids i am their worst nightmare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Yeah before I knew about this site there was this dude in my school that looked weird and ugly to me and I didn't know why.
First time I saw him after being on looksmaxx I realised it was the nct.

Is there a reason nct looks bad to us btw? Does it actually effect you negatively in anyway apart from making you lool worse? Pct people normally stronger/healthier or some shit?

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Yeah before I knew about this site there was this dude in my school that looked weird and ugly to me and I didn't know why.

Is there a reason nct looks bad to us btw? Does it actually effect you negatively in anyway apart from making you lool worse? Pct people normally stronger/healthier or some shit?
Did you have bad thoughts about him. Was he a virgin.

you can survive nct with colored eyes + positively tilted thick eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1680

nct indicates melting bones, you fucking retard

Did you have bad thoughts about him. Was he a virgin.
How am I ment to know if he was a virgin?
He's a low tier normie with subhuman eyes so probably

nct indicates melting bones, you fucking retard
Tbh i see models with nct and they have good bones. Idk what is the cause of nct. Maybe weak laterisl orbits

I have slight nct and i think it's an advantage because nct make you more trustworthy :

But it's my opinion ,the best is neutral for a Man

I have slight nct and i think it's an advantage because nct make you more trustworthy :

Cope. Pct is the best

you can survive nct with colored eyes + positively tilted thick eyebrows
This, a lot pretty boys get away with it by having this

cope girls love pct and low trust eyebrows SO much.

just imagine waiting to use the ATM but some ugly guy is stood in front of it doing this jfl

When will this cope end? NCT itself has a little impact on your overall looks level,
this guy is ugly not because of his nct but because of his subhuman orbital bones and bones in general giving him a "melted" look

this guy also has nct but his bones are so strong it doesnt mean anything

you are ugly because of your bones, not nct itself

When will this cope end? NCT itself has a little impact on your overall looks level,
View attachment 117139 this guy is ugly not because of his nct but because of his subhuman orbital bones and bones in general giving him a "melted" look
View attachment 117141
this guy also has nct but his bones are so strong it doesnt mean anything

you are ugly because of your bones, not nct itself
bones so strong ? midface or lower third ? bc his lower third is not insane.

bones so strong ? midface or lower third ? bc his lower third is not insane.
he has good cheekbone and orbital support around the eyes, much better than the first guy, that stops his eyes from melting

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043