Neck Insertion Revisited: The Throat–Mandible Point

This is my problem for profile, the mandible is too far back into my neck like this guy, the result I have short distance from chin to neck, so submental skin cannot be stretched tight between chin and neck because it's not stretched enough, therefore submental skin is somehow sagging as a result

Attachments

• 2255527_close-up-profile-side-view-portrait-his-nice-attractive-calm-content-brunet-bearded-gu...jpg
    2255527_close-up-profile-side-view-portrait-his-nice-attractive-calm-content-brunet-bearded-gu...jpg
    71 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Still no possible way to better it?

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and datboijj
making threads like this is like dangling a piece of meat in front of a starving african ngilet
"bro, this feature is good and here's why. how to fix? you can't lmao stay subhuman forever"

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and thecel
I think this is real and a part of looks theory not talked about nearly enough. I wonder how this affects the sternoclavo mastoids (does it encourage the mastoid process to grow bigger) and brain-stem. The foremen can't be too rearward because where would the occipital lobe rest? This must have interactions with the brain-stem and cerebellum. I'm now wondering if there are some obscure scientific papers about those interactions.

My guess would be that the higher the cephalic index, the less reward the foremen can be positioned because the cranial vault is sort of an ovoid and conversely the lower the cephalic index, the more reward it can be because the rearward parts of the brain would be less crowded.

You know, come to think about it, a very forward foremen magnum is of the worst anatomical features you could have, because the pivot point for the head is shared with that opening, meaning that blows to that part of the head would cause more damage because the radius would be bigger. Ideal foremen magnum positioning would be inversely proportional to cephalic index and probably more rearward than forward. Maybe like 45-60 degrees from the geometric center of the cranium. I think with more forward foremen magnum positioning, the muscles of the back of the neck would be stronger, and with more rearward the sternoclavo mastoids would be stronger and make for a sexier and thicker neck.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: JCaesar and thecel
@thecel did u ever find any more info on this in these years?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and datboijj