Iron
Is this neck training enough?

3x a week
3 sets neck curl to failure

Is this neck training enough?

3x a week
3 sets neck curl to failure

no your neck will be disproportionate like that

you have to train it in all rotational axises just search up a full beginners neck training routine on youtube

you need to get lateral flexions as well as in different degrees of rotation

you need to get lateral flexions as well as in different degrees of rotation
Rotation is not needed, neck curls, lateral flexions + isometrics with a elastic band for the back of the neck and that will be enough

Rotation is not needed, neck curls, lateral flexions + isometrics with a elastic band for the back of the neck and that will be enough

maybe for aesthetics but long term neck health is vital

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Lateral flexion is laying on your side and "curling" right

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
@forevergymcelling

maybe for aesthetics but long term neck health is vital
what setup do you use for rotation?, I have ignored them because for aesthetics you can get away with no training them and the gear looks giga expensive anyway

what setup do you use for rotation?, I have ignored them because for aesthetics you can get away with no training them and the gear looks giga expensive anyway

yeah the gear is aids ngl, i found some cheap shit on some tiktok shop that had full rotation and wasnt too expensive

im just gonna do neckbridges with rotation though since ive wrestled before it shouldnt kill me

def wouldnt recommend if no prior experience with those type of neck exercises though

no neck for face

no neck for face
It actually makes a bigger impact the weaker your lower third is, usually giga thick necks look ogre but if you have the jaw of a teenager girl it kinda cancels out the bad aspects of each failo

It actually makes a bigger impact the weaker your lower third is, usually giga thick necks look ogre but if you have the jaw of a teenager girl it kinda cancels out the bad aspects of each failo
for ex can it help make a narrow jaw look better

I think that neck training will boost my 1-10 with like a solid 2 points

for ex can it help make a narrow jaw look better
Screenshot from 2024 03 27 14 23 26

That jawlet looks quite intimidating thanks to that neck, just look at vegita as another example lol

Screenshot from 2024 03 27 14 24 38
Screenshot from 2024 03 27 14 18 44

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
def wouldnt recommend if no prior experience with those type of neck exercises though
Do you lift heavier with neck curls or side lateral flexions? for me its laterals