Need 20k fast

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
I’m getting a job that pays me 1k per month so working 20 months would make me 20k but there’s gotta be a faster method. Please leave me with some suggestions that i can try out

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Lonenely sigma, noodlelover and 1 other person
What academic qualifications do you have and where do you live?

What academic qualifications do you have and where do you live?
Netherlands, and I’m going to study to become a car mechanic next year

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Sounds good, I taught myself programming when I was 15. I have created websites myself for small shops such as kiosks or restaurants with their menus and locations. If you have a lot of time this could be an option for you. But it's really time-consuming.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Zeta
Sounds good, I taught myself programming when I was 15. I have created websites myself for small shops such as kiosks or restaurants with their menus and locations. If you have a lot of time this could be an option for you. But it's really time-consuming.
Great suggestion, I’ll check it out!

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Assault robbery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat123, Arsene, xuzky and 1 other person
Bro I tried the exact same thing but all shops said they didn't have the money for it or they rather have a facebook or insta than a website.

Any advices ?

Bro I tried the exact same thing but all shops said they didn't have the money for it or they rather have a facebook or insta than a website.

Any advices ?
Try it with bigger companies, the competition is much. But if they accept you and you are good at what you are doing, then you can be sure that you will make a lot of money, bcs obv bigger companies have the money to pay you.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
I’m getting a job that pays me 1k per month so working 20 months would make me 20k but there’s gotta be a faster method. Please leave me with some suggestions that i can try out
Watch don vo streams on forex and copy and paste trade put 500 in

No job will get you 20k/month in The Netherlands.

Even if you get a job at Optiver or some Quant Fund where the starting salaries go upto 130k Euros, you still only get 6300 Euros/month after taxes.

Start a business if you want that kind of cash flow every month consistently.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, onlyhereforthehair, noodlelover and 1 other person
Gamble if you live in the netherlands

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, MA_ascender and viniciz
wtf kind of job pays 1k a month lol. full time?

wtf kind of job pays 1k a month lol. full time?
Yeah I work at a garage lol, 1200 a month now cuz i turned 19!!!!. I work 40 hours a week

Yeah real funny indeed!!! Must be nice earning more!!! Hope you get cancer tho
i actually earn less, weird to assume.

• +1
Gamble brother! (don't)

• JFL
No job will get you 20k/month in The Netherlands.

Even if you get a job at Optiver or some Quant Fund where the starting salaries go upto 130k Euros, you still only get 6300 Euros/month after taxes.

Start a business if you want that kind of cash flow every month consistently.
This applies to all of EU

even pharmacists make only like 70k/year, coders start with 55k. You have to be some kind of manager to be near 100k/year

own business is the only way in EU

• +1
What kind of shit job are you working to earn only 1k per month in the netherlands lol?

Detailer for
What kind of shit job are you working to earn only 1k per month in the netherlands lol?
Detailer for luxury cars

Right now I’m in an almost 12 hour shift I’m working 11 hours and 45 minutes already and i still have work to do :love:

nice sign

Yeah I work at a garage lol, 1200 a month now cuz i turned 19!!!!. I work 40 hours a week
Is that not below legal minimum wage?

Money is not everything. As long as i get to slay im happy
Don't conflate money with happiness. Money is not THAT/enough correlated to happiness, to see these 2 things as affecting each other.
Money is only correlated to happiness significantly, when one gets lots of stress and problems from being in debt/to low income. After that, the effect is limited of extra money, on happiness.

• +1