Need advice for heightmaxxing

G

GrewWrong

Bronze
I would like to boost HGH (through things like intermittent fasting or supplements such as Niacin or L-arginine)

My problem is that my ears are already pretty big in relation to other features (e.g. nose or generall skull size). Would increasing HGH make my ears even bigger (in relation to my relatively small skull)?

Post current height & age OP

don’t fall for the fasting bait, it increases HGH but decreases IGF-1 which is actually what you want for growth. So it’s counterintuitive

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257, middayshowers, AspiringChad and 1 other person
Post current height & age OP
5 ft. 9 (got to measure again to confirm, though) and 20
don’t fall for the fasting bait, it increases HGH but decreases IGF-1 which is actually what you want for growth. So it’s counterintuitive
Oh really? I didn't know that

What alternatives do you suggest other than injecting HGH (that I can obtain legally)?

I would like to boost HGH (through things like intermittent fasting or supplements such as Niacin or L-arginine)

My problem is that my ears are already pretty big in relation to other features (e.g. nose or generall skull size). Would increasing HGH make my ears even bigger (in relation to my relatively small skull)?
niacin is cope

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and Maximus

If you are 20, it’s over. If you have a lot of armpit hair, chest hair, and pubic hair, it’s over. Just get LL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
If you are 20, it’s over. If you have a lot of armpit hair, chest hair, and pubic hair, it’s over. Just get LL.
I'm kind of a late bloomer I guess, there's hope

Low IQ my bone age is 15 and I've got hair everywhere boyyo

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257 and Hopeful333
Does anyone know if vitamin k would have any effect? Is it good to take other vitamins too(zinc, calcium, d3, biotin e.t.c)?
And can someone answer OP question about head growing, I dont want my face turning into a balloon

Does anyone know if vitamin k would have any effect? Is it good to take other vitamins too(zinc, calcium, d3, biotin e.t.c)?
And can someone answer OP question about head growing, I dont want my face turning into a balloon
pm

Intermittent fasting is likely bullshit

For GH Me, @Extra Chromosome and @Madness all have stacks. Mine is the cheapest and doesn't involve injecting yourself, while the other two will be more effective.

Since there is no real complete version of my final stack I will write it here:
25mg MK-677 and then 3,000mg GABA right before bed. Use GABA 5 days on, 2 days off, and skip 1 week every 3 weeks. For MK-677, take a month off every 6 months.
If you notice positive change in morning height (no cheating with spinal decompression) over a period of time then immediately begin taking 1mg Anastrozole every day. (I recommend to begin Anastrozole immediately for youngcels but you may be in trouble with your age, to be safest but more expensive you can start Anastrozole immediately with the rest, but if you see no growth within 4 months then save money and drop the stack. I am working on methods for oldcels, don't worry it isn't impossible.)

Sources
MK-677 Liquid - Chemyo
Anastrozole - Alldaychemist
GABA - Any online store. If you buy it from a supplement shop like GNC you are being ripped off big time.

Warnings
GABA may cause either increased or decreased anxiety
MK-677 will make you want to eat 20,000,000 calories a day, great for bloatmaxxers, bad for most of us
Diabetes: https://looksmax.org/threads/for-im...ifuel-heightmaxxers-and-roidcels-gtfih.13457/ (includes methods to avoid this)
This stack may induce crying or hurt feelings from moral obsessed pussboys because its technically illegal

Yes, this is the FINAL version of my stack. My thread where I first introduced it is very flawed and even Extra Chromosome's corrected version of mine is incomplete.

If you're one of those pussboys who thinks they will go to jail for ordering a SARM you can use the friendliness and sunshine supercope™ edition of my stack:

1. GABA 3,000mg, taken as listed in the regular stack
  2. Melatonin 3mg before bed except weekends
  3. Focus on eating more carbs and animal products
  4. Supplement Calcium, D3, Boron, and Zinc
  5. Grape Seed Extract 400mg daily
  6. Listen to this twice daily:
  7. Castrate yourself: https://looksmax.org/threads/another-possible-method-for-heightmaxing.18990/
  8. Stay calm and believe in yourself! Remember if it doesn't work height isn't everything sweety! I happen to like shorter guys anyway! Even though my current BF is 6'6 for some reason ?‍♀️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, yourwishismycommand, bossman and 4 others

For GH Me, @Extra Chromosome and @Madness all have stacks. Mine is the cheapest and doesn't involve injecting yourself, while the other two will be more effective.

25mg MK-677 and then 3,000mg GABA right before bed. Use GABA 5 days on, 2 days off, and skip 1 week every 3 weeks. For MK-677, take a month off every 6 months.
If you notice positive change in morning height (no cheating with spinal decompression) over a period of time then immediately begin taking 1mg Anastrozole every day. (I recommend to begin Anastrozole immediately for youngcels but you may be in trouble with your age, to be safest but more expensive you can start Anastrozole immediately with the rest, but if you see no growth within 4 months then save money and drop the stack. I am working on methods for oldcels, don't worry it isn't impossible.)

Sources
MK-677 Liquid - Chemyo
GABA - Any online store. If you buy it from a supplement shop like GNC you are being ripped off big time.

Warnings
MK-677 will make you want to eat 20,000,000 calories a day, great for bloatmaxxers, bad for most of us
Diabetes: https://looksmax.org/threads/for-im...ifuel-heightmaxxers-and-roidcels-gtfih.13457/ (includes methods to avoid this)
This stack may induce crying or hurt feelings from moral obsessed pussboys because its technically illegal

Yes, this is the FINAL version of my stack. My thread where I first introduced it is very flawed and even Extra Chromosome's corrected version of mine is incomplete.

If you're one of those pussboys who thinks they will go to jail for ordering a SARM you can use the friendliness and sunshine supercope™ edition of my stack:

7. Castrate yourself: https://looksmax.org/threads/another-possible-method-for-heightmaxing.18990/
  8. Stay calm and believe in yourself! Remember if it doesn't work height isn't everything sweety! I happen to like shorter guys anyway! Even though my current BF is 6'6 for some reason ?‍♀️

Number 6 is the most effective tbh. If you aren't watching this with your stack it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Number 6 is the most effective tbh. If you aren't watching this with your stack it's over.
Yeah I'm putting it in the main stack now, I get a lot of people telling me they only start gaining once they watch that. The reason I make these cope stacks with drugs is because I actually own all the legit MK-677 sources and I want to boost sales, now that I've made my millions I can finally reveal the one odd secret that got me not 1, not 2, but 3 inches in height without spending money on chemicals or supplements!

Totempole max

@Wincel what's the gaba for? Surely whatever dosage of gaba is taken cannot even compare to the gh/igf1 release of mk677 right???

@Wincel what's the gaba for? Surely whatever dosage of gaba is taken cannot even compare to the gh/igf1 release of mk677 right???
My avi is superior.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
My avi is superior.
1420.jpg
Didn't read lol

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and hebbewem

Sources
MK-677 Liquid - Chemyo

Warnings

Anastrozole is so expensive, can it be done without that ?

Sources
MK-677 Liquid - Chemyo

Warnings

Can Letrozole be used as AI instead of Anastrozole ?

@Wincel, you’re a girl?

Also, do you really believe subliminals work? i’ve been using a playlist everyday for months and i don’t think i got results..

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxOrDie
Isn't LL very dangerous tho? High chance of becoming paralyzed for good, also fucked up proportions I guess.

I want to get from 5'10 to 6'2 tho tbh

Just do a low dosage of hgh. Ik they say it's gonna give you diabetes but not if you maintain your sugar. Cancer is bs cause tall people have higher risk anyway. Stuff's really safe compared to everything else.

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257

Sources
MK-677 Liquid - Chemyo

Warnings

8. Stay calm and believe in yourself! Remember if it doesn't work height isn't everything sweety! I happen to like shorter guys anyway! Even though my current BF is 6'6 for some reason ?‍♀

What does GABA do and is it 3000 mcg or 3000 mg