Need advice on improving my jawline

V

vinilzord

Iron
Hey everybody. 23yo here in need of decent advice.

I was talking earlier to my orthodontist about jaw expansion and bringing it forward, and she told me that given my teeth are perfectly aligned (used braces for years on end) the only way to make my jawline more prominent and masculine is via aesthetic surgery (orthognathic surgery, and a bichectomy if I want to), or implants (but they are not permanent so nope).

At this moment, I am already doing what I can to improve my looks in general (losing body fat, correct tongue posture, lifting). I just want opinion and good advice regarding facial aesthetics. I’ll attach a side pic I took this morning. My question then is: is there any quick fix to improve my jawline and face right now? I am convinced that mewing for adults is BS.

Thanks in advance! Have a nice day

Edit - Took a better picture with proper head posture.

Attachments

• 49AEB562-15EE-4B86-8296-9FFFBFC194A7.jpeg
    49AEB562-15EE-4B86-8296-9FFFBFC194A7.jpeg
    593.7 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and The Dude Abides
Strong first post

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel, RedPilledStemcel and 2 others
Try looking into genioplasty

quick fix: shape beard to contour/fraud jawline. Grow beard out to hide chin recession.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, vinilzord and The Dude Abides
Hey everybody. 23yo here in need of decent advice.

I was talking earlier to my orthodontist about jaw expansion and bringing it forward, and she told me that given my teeth are perfectly aligned (used braces for years on end) the only way to make my jawline more prominent and masculine is via aesthetic surgery (orthognathic surgery, and a bichectomy if I want to), or implants (but they are not permanent so nope).

At this moment, I am already doing what I can to improve my looks in general (losing body fat, correct tongue posture, lifting). I just want opinion and good advice regarding facial aesthetics. I’ll attach a side pic I took this morning. My question then is: is there any quick fix to improve my jawline and face right now? I am convinced that mewing for adults is BS.

Thanks in advance! Have a nice day
Have you tried M E W I N G ?

Just take cold showers bro

Thanks guys!

Try looking into genioplasty

quick fix: shape beard to contour/fraud jawline. Grow beard out to hide chin recession.
Thank you as well. I don’t think I have recessive chin, maybe my posture wasn’t good when I took the pic. I’ll check it out again! Edit - I checked it and I was looking down, updated the picture with proper head posture. My chin is just fine. The problem is a weak jawline and some facial fat.

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

Thank you as well. I don’t think I have recessive chin, maybe my posture wasn’t good when I took the pic. I’ll check it out again!
Your side profile looks a lot like the before.

• +1
Reactions: vinilzord
Thanks guys!

Thank you as well. I don’t think I have recessive chin, maybe my posture wasn’t good when I took the pic. I’ll check it out again!
growing out the goatee part of your beard will add volume to the shallow area under your lip. Combine it with the beard tho.

• +1
Reactions: vinilzord
It's over for your jawline bro. Grow out that beard

Grow bones bro

There is probably no other option for you but surgery tbh

Are you a virgin?

You have a very patchy beard near the cheek region, so this will make no sense. There are 3 things you can do: implants, chin wing (both very expensive) or a lot of hyaluronic Filler (min.10ml) like this guy here:

and she told me that given my teeth are perfectly aligned (used braces for years on end)
Did your orthodontist look like this by any chance:

Orthodontists value alignment over proper growth and palate width, you shouldn't have been dealing with her.

But well, better start mewing now then never, good luck

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
You could improve from a genioplasty. I had one and the result is very good and natural-looking. If this is too invasive you could try fillers for your chin which will improve your profile. You can also use fillers for your jawline but I think you will win more by improving your chin.

Strong third post.

JUST CHEW GUM AND DO FACIAL EXERCISES BRAH

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides