Need advice

N

n_icholash

Iron
Hey so I found this site randomly while searching for plastic surgery and seen a couple posts on here. I feel like I have alot of similar interests and the same mindset of some people on here. But anyways my question is, what can I do to make my face look better. Also I'm not fat (I'm a powerlifter and do calisthenics and I have a good diet) so thats not the issue. Just need your opinions on what you personally think I should do. (Also sorry about my hair, im growing it out so it looks weird rn) (And I already plan on getting micro needling for my acne scars)
Snapchat 1855757625
Snapchat 1182318383
Snapchat 120087436
Snapchat 730511149
Thanks I appreciate it.

Attachments

• Snapchat-471682461.jpg
    Snapchat-471682461.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 86
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chico Chicowski and Deleted member 7098
damn good zygos wasted on that face

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Copemaxxing, karbo and 10 others
only shit that can save you is jawmaxxing (jaw surgery if u afford it, if u cant just chewmaxx) and take care of ur skin

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
only shit that can save you is jawmaxxing (jaw surgery if u afford it, if u cant just chewmaxx) and take care of ur skin
What do u think about my eyes? I feel like I need some kind of work done there but idk.

I'm a new poster here so take my opinion lightly

Two biggest issues are eye area (eyes are too big / far apart) and your narrow / small jaw. You also have a big nose which is slightly crooked.

If you could get one surgery regardless of cost - jaw surgery and you would be gold. Well worth it if you truly want to look good facially. But it's time-consuming and expensive process that involves braces, so be forewarned (like a year or two process).

Rhino might do you some good, not too expensive but your small jaw makes your nose look bigger.

Eye area you can't do much about afaik, and even then it's incredibly easy to fuck up your eye area and look like a Ken doll if you don't know what you are doing, I would be weary there.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
Would be a mogger imo but your es ratio is too high (eyes are too far apart).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, Yliaster and 2 others
Gtfo faggot

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 7098 and Hightwolf
What do u think about my eyes? I feel like I need some kind of work done there but idk.
Your eyes are the only problem to be honest, that's why I tell you to focus on the jaw, they're too far apart and I don't htink you can do anything about it. So in my opinoin just chewmaxx/jawmaxx and you're maybe good to go. If you're socially apt and NT (not autistic) and low inhib, you're good, leave this forum too because it will brainwash you and give you BDD

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and n_icholash
My sid the sloth genetics are strong
There are ways to minimize it but I don't remember exactly. I know that if you get your eyebrows set closer it will be help, also a more defined nose bridge helps, and if there is a surgery to give you wider cheekbones that would also help.

Btw the frontal pic you took at arms length right? If that's the case your eyes will look more far apart try taking one from a distance (set your phone on something and then put a 10 second timer).

Your eyes are the only problem to be honest, that's why I tell you to focus on the jaw, they're too far apart and I don't htink you can do anything about it. So in my opinoin just chewmaxx/jawmaxx and you're maybe good to go. If you're socially apt and NT (not autistic) and low inhib, you're good, leave this forum too because it will brainwash you and give you BDD
Alright thanks I just needed some honest advice like this, appreciate it.

eyes and jaw. eyes cannot be fixably, jaw==> implants,fillers. also work on your eyebrows to lower it a little bit, maybe a brow filler can work, it might give you a better eye area.

• +1
Reactions: n_icholash
-Bad skin----------------------------------------------------> Skin care products (look up "Environ sebu wash", its the most effective one I know)
-Bad IPD (eyes spread apart too much) -------------------> Can't be fixed
-No deep set eyes (looks less masculine) -----------------> Probably can't be fixed
-Too much upper eyelid exposure -------------------------> Fix with 1-2 eye plastic surgeries with taban MD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and sytyl
jfl @ that IPD coupled with narrow jaw. Absolutely brutal combination. You look like this foid from a netflix show.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, n_icholash and Deleted member 5969
chew

• +1
Reactions: n_icholash and Deleted member 3990
There are ways to minimize it but I don't remember exactly. I know that if you get your eyebrows set closer it will be help, also a more defined nose bridge helps, and if there is a surgery to give you wider cheekbones that would also help.

Btw the frontal pic you took at arms length right? If that's the case your eyes will look more far apart try taking one from a distance (set your phone on something and then put a 10 second timer).
View attachment 844059

Snapchat 1621733754

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
IS there lense distortion??

I hope so. you have big lense distortion. Which can happen when to close to face.

because your IPD, is wide.
facial 5fth's show that, looking at face quickly.
Figure-1.1-2_-A-face-divided-into-equal-vertical-fifths.png

NEED to measure. ES-Ratio.
It's IPD width and the Zygomotic width divided ratio.
It's explained here: https://looksmax.org/threads/ideal-facial-ratios-and-proportions.57266/
under ESR

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Your eyes are killing me :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

They’re to far away from each other and kinda buglike also uee

Attachments

• 38D78E56-B3E6-4EED-826F-E7741F24AB5A.jpeg
    38D78E56-B3E6-4EED-826F-E7741F24AB5A.jpeg
    22.9 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 9344 and 5 others
I'm a new poster here so take my opinion lightly

Two biggest issues are eye area (eyes are too big / far apart) and your narrow / small jaw. You also have a big nose which is slightly crooked.

If you could get one surgery regardless of cost - jaw surgery and you would be gold. Well worth it if you truly want to look good facially. But it's time-consuming and expensive process that involves braces, so be forewarned (like a year or two process).

Rhino might do you some good, not too expensive but your small jaw makes your nose look bigger.

Eye area you can't do much about afaik, and even then it's incredibly easy to fuck up your eye area and look like a Ken doll if you don't know what you are doing, I would be weary there.
Thanks I actually do have braces right now, and about the jaw do u mean like making it longer or wider ? And the nose thing I'll probably do too.

The main killer here as previously stated is your IPD. You have absolutely top tier Zygos width and good colouring as well as a decent chin. Some slight downward growth on the mandible so Bimax could be an option but you would look a lot better with a wider jaw primarily at your current look, so for efficiency and less money, a mini chin wing could benefit you more. How is your bite?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and n_icholash
damn good zygos wasted on that face
What a fucking meme this site's userbase is.

His cheekbones are average at best, he's just lean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and n_icholash
The main killer here as previously stated is your IPD. You have absolutely top tier Zygos width and good colouring as well as a decent chin. Some slight downward growth on the mandible so Bimax could be an option but you would look a lot better with a wider jaw primarily at your current look, so for efficiency and less money, a mini chin wing could benefit you more. How is your bite?
I had a over bite but im getting it corrected with braces right now

I had a over bite but im getting it corrected with braces right now

Over bite correction with braces... ugh. Should have went the bimax route. Longer recovery and you could have had braces on for less time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
IS there lense distortion??

I hope so. you have big lense distortion. Which can happen when to close to face.

because your IPD, is wide.

It's explained here: https://looksmax.org/threads/ideal-facial-ratios-and-proportions.57266/
under ESR
I think your on to something
Over bite correction with braces... ugh. Should have went the bimax route. Longer recovery and you could have had braces on for less time.
Dang rip

• +1
Reactions: n_icholash and Deleted member 7098
Surgery is absolutely required.
Try to look like this guy atleast.
102E2D08 C3B3 4CCD 8191 F14AC4F43853
B4A31995 E641 407C 87D7 3467F5DF001C

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9389, n_icholash and Deleted member 7098
I think your on to something

I went in depts 100%

HIS IPD, is Okayish, actually.
AND the width of his eyes is okayish as well.

What is OFF:
* the middle 1/5 is way to wide.
* his eyes is placd NOT in the middle of eye, but on the inside of eye.

under ESR

i just measured it.
131 / 253 = 0.5178
Ideal = 0.45-0.47
So it's a little bit off, but not extremely off.

Than the problem is more your wide eyes. the palpebral fissure length.?
253 / 65 = 3.9 (ideal = 4 - 4.7)

THAN only remains, the facial 1/5. that has got to be, showing mallplacements.

Middle 1/5 = 70 px
Whole face is = 262px. -> 262 / 5 = 52px.
Thus the middle 1/5 = 18px more than the proportionate 52px. 18 px of 52px = 34%. Aka your middle fifth is about 34% to wide. that is significant.

WHy is you IPD not off??
I notice your eyes are a bit positioned on the inside of the eye. AND not in the middle of the eyes as is ideal. Causing your IPD ratio's to still appear good. If your pupils was in the middle of your eyes (width). Your IPD would be not so good.

/damn. What massive going in dept on eye erea.

Last edited:
  • +1
as you said your eyes are your biggest set-back, paired with your highset eyebrows it gives your face a more roundish and feminine look

the upper eye-lid shouldn‘t be visible as it makes you look tired and not well rested, that can be corrected with upper-eyelid surgery, which is sadly pretty expensive considering that it isn‘t a very complicated procedure
B3667B1D 1B67 473E A52D 5047F33C7184

your jaw lacks width, and a bimax ( name of the surgery) could give you a more square, masculine jaw, which is essential to looking good

A-tier body though, are you on juice or natural? definitely make a quick gym- and nutrition-guide if you want to help out some people on here

yo guys, who do we even tag for quick good morphs, now that @Taylorswift is banned ?

Last edited:
  • +1
IS went in depts 100%

IPD, is wide?

under ESR

i just measured it.
131 / 253 = 0.5178
Ideal = 0.45-0.47

Than the problem is more your wide eyes. the palpebral fissure length.
253 / 65 = 3.9

THAN only remains, the facial 1/5. that has got to be, showing mallplacements.
Middle 1/5 = 70 px
Whole face is = 262px. -> 262 / 5 = 52px.
Thus the middle 1/5 = 18px more than the proportionate 52px. 18 px of 52px = 34%. Aka your middle fifth is about 34% to wide. that is significant.

WHy is you IPD not off??
I notice your eyes are a bit positioned on the inside of the eye. AND not in the middle of the eyes as is ideal. Causing your IPD ratio's to still appear good. If your eyes was in the middle of your eyes (width). Your IPD would be not so good.

/damn. What massive going in dept on eye erea.
You're so smart my face rn 🤯
as you said your eyes are your biggest set-back, paired with your highset eyebrows it gives your face a more roundish and feminine look

the upper eye-lid shouldn‘t be visible as it makes you look tired and not well rested, that can be corrected with upper-eyelid surgery, which is sadly pretty expensive considering that it isn‘t a very complicated procedure
View attachment 844165

your jaw lacks width, and a bimax ( name of the surgery) could give you a more square, masculine jaw, which is essential to looking good

A-tier body though, are you on juice or natural? definitely make a quick gym- and nutrition-guide if you want to help out some people on here

yo guys, who do we even tag for quick good morphs, now that @Taylorswift is banned ?
You hit the nail on the head for everything I was thinking too, whenever I go out my friends and family ask if im tired now I know why. Im following my own natural fitness journey, power lifting to focus on power and calisthenics too. My main goal is just to keep my lean cut build while improving muscle power. Alot of people at my gym do come up to me and ask for tips, and my family thinks I should become a fitness trainer but I'll see. Also I really appreciate all of you for taking time to help me, you're all amazing people.

Acne scars get a chemical peel

• +1

View attachment 844165

b3667b1d-1b67-473e-a52d-5047f33c7184-jpeg.844165
AirBrush 20201202234931

• +1
what can I do to make my face look better

AND POSTS A FUCKING PICTURE OF HIS BODY WITH HIS DICK

cunt, wtf?

You're so smart my face rn 🤯
More high effort, than smart. Am I. Most people are obvioulsy to lazy, to go measure the ratio's. Measuring stuff, compared to the ideal ratio's data out there, usually tells in detail what it the reason something is off. And sometimes, at first sight one can't say exactly what is off, or makes a false reason / assumption.
Everyone saying your IPD is of, are wrong. It's alittle bit different story. But nice that your IPD is decent/okay.

• +1
was thinking the same, you just gave his brow ridge a bit more volume right? upper eye-lid fillers could maybe cover his upper eye lids without him having to under go surgery
Not just more browridge volume. Changed the eyebrow tilt and volume of eyebrows a but as well.
And I changed the eyes, in planty ways. The tilt and soon.

If only we all had eye erea like Palcin tier.
Although my eye erea is what saves my face. because the rest is damn weak.
barbara-palvin-makeup-1-500x500.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Is there even anything to fix the width of eyes?

• +1
very good body ngl
and skull size seems to be a huge failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and n_icholash
even with you ipd, unironically i think you still have a chance to slay. your face looks something special.
i'm just guessing you had good rl with girls before, right ?
(not meant to get white stacies)

GL

Last edited:
You're talented GEEZE 🤯 even gave me a beard lol thank you
I really liked, the added heavy stubble. I must say. I think it would really add, to your overall looks and appeal. Need to be well groomed and good line setting for heavy stubble. I hope you have enough face hair growth and density to be able to do it, if you want to do it.

His zygos aren't strong but he has lost a lot of collagen from acne scarring. OP you need to get the derminator in your life.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero