NEED HELP BECOMING 6'3"

what variables? Pharma HGH and. AI isn't enough to stop the hormonal cope?

even the infamous dyorotic2, blasting like 15 IU GH a day, he only got to 6'1 when his brother is 6'2 and HIS father is 6'3 LMFAO
First of all stop lying/exaggerating, his stack was 7.5 IU GH a day.

Also, LMFAO you are pretty much contradicting yourself if you think that HGH is the only thing needed for growth, what happened to DNA Methylation being the most important factor for growth JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
First of all stop lying/exaggerating, his stack was 7.5 IU GH a day.

Also, LMFAO you are pretty much contradicting yourself if you think that HGH is the only thing needed for growth, what happened to DNA Methylation being the most important factor for growth JFL
i was using his experience as an EXAMPLE, showing how cope hormones are JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bruh567, JustTrynnaAscend and bossman
what variables? Pharma HGH and. AI isn't enough to stop the hormonal cope?

even the infamous dyorotic2, blasting like 15 IU GH a day, he only got to 6'1 when his brother is 6'2 and HIS father is 6'3 LMFAO
Infamous lolol made my day u guys are crazy

• +1
i was using his experience as an EXAMPLE, showing how cope hormones are JFL
LMAO it doesn't fucking matter just because it doesn't work for ONE or TWO people. I know hgh has worked on two people to grow 2 inches. How about you stop blindly following xcrunner and his made 50 year old man grow 8 inches in 5 weeks and "ayurvedic urea" cope. We still don't know if hgh or peptides are better, there's not enough success stories of failures for either LMFAO.

• JFL
LMAO it doesn't fucking matter just because it doesn't work for ONE or TWO people. I know hgh has worked on two people to grow 2 inches. How about you stop blindly following xcrunner and his made 50 year old man grow 8 inches in 5 weeks and "ayurvedic urea" cope. We still don't know if hgh or peptides are better, there's not enough success stories of failures for either LMFAO.
i am not blindly following, i have linked countless studies for it LMFAO my theory ONLY has success stories, not failures like ur HGH

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend, Zdeweilx and bossman
i am not blindly following, i have linked countless studies for it LMFAO my theory ONLY has success stories, not failures like ur HGH
Motherfucker nobody on this site has even fully bought your stack and had it arrived yet, so 0 success stories isn't a success

inb4 BUT XCRUNNER DID IT bullshit

• JFL

'epimutation of "tumor supressor genes"', 'most of the hyper methylated genes are regulators or proliferation and differentiation' (demethylating agens are used for cancer treatments

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-02638-w 'epigenetic clock can be reversed' so this is for slowing and reversing growth plate senescence

https://joe.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/joe/186/1/1860241.xml 'Furthermore, disruption of PASG (proliferation-associated SNF2-like gene), PASG, which is required for normal maintainance of DNA methylation, results in growth retardation and PREMATURE AGING'
Enlighten me please you high iq user,
how do I grow taller at 20 with obviously closed growth plates?

Enlighten me please you high iq user,
how do I grow taller at 20 with obviously closed growth plates?

Like them lmfao
Motherfucker nobody on this site has even fully bought your stack and had it arrived yet, so 0 success stories isn't a success

inb4 BUT XCRUNNER DID IT bullshit
yes but they have used sam-e folic acid on old grow tall forum so yes far more credible than u, and a clinical study on folinic acid

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend and bossman
  • WTF
JFL DUMBASS on this forum its only you talking about your growth pains..but no growth LMAO
get your stack and grow, then let's talk
just shut the fuck up you retard, don't ever message me again, i have never felt more insulted in my life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend, xefo and bossman
just shut the fuck up you retard, don't ever message me again, i have never felt more insulted in my life
I didn't know ur theories were based on xcrunner lol

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 11.07.45 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 11.07.45 pm.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend
no my theories are based on many articles, trials and anecdotes

swallow the brutal height pill, even girls my age know what to look for
Bump bump nigga, any thoughts on my previous post regarding craniofacial growth?

From what I've read, bone growth majorly occurs in children, teens, and people who are genetically prone in adulthood. Dyorotic mentioned something similar to this. Which spiked me some interest as it may be related to your epigenetic age clock and DNA methylation, which influencing it can make you susceptible to growth factors.

In summary, several studies show that DNA methylation in bone cells may have profound effects on gene expression and cell commitment and consequently to bone metabolism.

Extra study:

It's still somewhat inconclusive. Any knowledge to share regarding facial growth buddy boyo?

Bump bump nigga, any thoughts on my previous post regarding craniofacial growth?

From what I've read, bone growth majorly occurs in children, teens, and people who are genetically prone in adulthood. Dyorotic mentioned something similar to this. Which spiked me some interest as it may be related to your epigenetic age clock and DNA methylation, which influencing it can make you susceptible to growth factors.

Extra study:

It's still somewhat inconclusive. Any knowledge to share regarding facial growth buddy boyo?
i do not know about facial growth that much bro

Also https://clinicalepigeneticsjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13148-018-0528-6#Sec7
'As we hypothesized, adolescents with higher AA, meaning higher DNAm (DNA methylation) age than chronological age, was associated with more advanced physical growth and development, higher salivary cortisol, and higher odds for psychiatric problems. Adolescents with higher AA were heavier- and taller-for-age, and closer to their expected target adult height, suggesting an earlier growth spurt and less remaining growth potential. Their pubertal stage of breast/genital development, according to the Tanner Staging Questionnaire and of secondary sex characteristics according to PDS, were also at a more advanced stage'

higher DNA methylation age in growth plates has already been associated with a loss of DNA methylation, and it has been shown that epigenetic clocks can be slowed down and reversed as well, not only that the quote above shows how much it controls biological aging. So there you go, I stand by what I say to this day, DNA methylation is the single MOST IMPORTANT regulator of height growth and biological aging.

@Don't Forget to mew @JustTrynnaAscend @goat2x @BasedSpinelet257 @peepei
can you tell me the stack again also can DNA methlytion with Sam-e potentially let me get some dimorphism from test/dht?