Need help pls. How should I react to mother who wants to talk me out of wanting a gf bc she knows I can't have one? - see what she says in quotes -

What does she say if you tell her you don’t agree and that you really want to experience having a girlfriend? She just answers with the same nonesense?
She says „of course“ and „you should experience it“, and „I’m just stating my opinion! Like, I can say, I don’t like yellow!“ but she also claims „in 30 years you’ll look back and you’ll agree with me they’re overrated.“

Unfortunately I didn’t ask
-Why are you stating this „you’ll agree with me“ as if it were a fact?
-Do you think that relationships in general are overrated or only in my case, bc you think I can’t get a quality-gf?

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
She says „of course“ and „you should experience it“, and „I’m just stating my opinion! Like, I can say, I don’t like yellow!“ but she also claims „in 30 years you’ll look back and you’ll agree with me they’re overrated.“

Unfortunately I didn’t ask
-Why are you stating this „you’ll agree with me“ as if it were a fact?
-Do you think that relationships in general are overrated or only in my case, bc you think I can’t get a quality-gf?
Tell her you want to experience it so that you can draw your own conclusions, have you asked her for help about getting a girlfriend?

I think you are right in that she thinks you won't be able to get a GF so she lies about it being overrated and unecessary.

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
Tell her you want to experience it so that you can draw your own conclusions,
Yes I think I told her that once - can’t remember what she said though but she probably said smth like of course (which contradicts her other statement about “I’m 30 years you’ll look back and agree”

have you asked her for help about getting a girlfriend?
I haven’t. Though she told me “unfortunately I can’t bring a girl home for you” for me but that she’s helping in any way she can (don’t know what she means)

I think you are right in that she thinks you won't be able to get a GF so she lies about it being overrated and unecessary.
Yup I still think this. Even if she gets extremely enraged when I tell her “I won’t listen to you if you say relationships are overrated”. She says “that’s fine, I think everyone should experience it.” But also becomes mad as it’s just her “opinion” (which doesn’t really hold any weight in this case)

Over the past 4-5 years she unironically implied that I’ll be forever alone. Many times. Or said “you can be happy alone, you don’t need a gf for that.”
Or said “you’re not the type to marry or have kids.” WTF?

Thanks for even talking to me man.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95 and Krakowski
homer simpson pouting GIF

• +1
Yes I think I told her that once - can’t remember what she said though but she probably said smth like of course (which contradicts her other statement about “I’m 30 years you’ll look back and agree”

I haven’t. Though she told me “unfortunately I can’t bring a girl home for you” for me but that she’s helping in any way she can (don’t know what she means)

Yup I still think this. Even if she gets extremely enraged when I tell her “I won’t listen to you if you say relationships are overrated”. She says “that’s fine, I think everyone should experience it.” But also becomes mad as it’s just her “opinion” (which doesn’t really hold any weight in this case)

Over the past 4-5 years she unironically implied that I’ll be forever alone. Many times. Or said “you can be happy alone, you don’t need a gf for that.”
Or said “you’re not the type to marry or have kids.” WTF?

Thanks for even talking to me man.
Your mother seems like a wall talking to, atleast my mom somehow understands that I want a girlfriend.

Don't know how to approach this really but doesn't your mom understand that the meaning of life from a survival standpoint is to procreate and therefore all humans want a girlfriend or boyfriend? If your mom either refuses to accept that you need a girlfriend to be happy or just denies it I think there might be no point in talking to her about it.

Is your dad in your life?

• +1
Your mother seems like a wall talking to, atleast my mom somehow understands that I want a girlfriend.

Don't know how to approach this really but doesn't your mom understand that the meaning of life from a survival standpoint is to procreate and therefore all humans want a girlfriend or boyfriend? If your mom either refuses to accept that you need a girlfriend to be happy or just denies it I think there might be no point in talking to her about it.
I just read my comments again and saw I wasn’t really clear. She says she knows/understands I want a gf. I even told her I’m no different to other people, the reason I want a gf is not because others have one too (I think this is what she assumed at first or maybe still does). I want one because it’s natural to want one, needless to say. She understands that I want one, she told me.

And I think she understands more and more how serious I am about it. (She always tells me to „go outside!!!“ if I want a gf but that’s a weird suggestion in my case.)

Everything she says is kinda contradictory (also about looks - sometimes she tells me I have a good face but than says „relative to other German men - and Germans are ugly“). (not always obviously but the basic meaning of the what she says changes.)She also has an extremely bad short term memory.

Or when I tell her (I know what I said here is not possible @Krakowski ) I want a pretty and nice gf she said a German idiom which literally means „you can’t have both/gotta chose between one and the other“.

Or she tells me to go to Thailand or Mexico (I don’t want to go to SEA goddamnit).

It’s like she can’t make up her mind about what to say to me: the truth or not? Or she twists the truth in her mind but still tells herself she’s „not lying“.

Is your dad in your life?
He is not. "Funny" story actually:

He doesn’t live here anymore and is an asshole anyway. He‘s 6‘3“ and was a Chad and ironically it’s his fault I’m so ugly and short (it’s complicated- basically I had a gene mutation and hormonal imbalance during puberty- he didn’t have this but gave me that „gene“ he was only „carrier“ of). My mother was also very good looking, and I should have been 6 foot tall + chadlite. My sister also looks very good. I can explain in DM once, if you want / whenever you're interested.

• +1
I just read my comments again and saw I wasn’t really clear. She says she knows/understands I want a gf. I even told her I’m no different to other people, the reason I want a gf is not because others have one too (I think this is what she assumed at first or maybe still does). I want one because it’s natural to want one, needless to say. She understands that I want one, she told me.

And I think she understands more and more how serious I am about it. (She always tells me to „go outside!!!“ if I want a gf but that’s a weird suggestion in my case.)

Everything she says is kinda contradictory (also about looks - sometimes she tells me I have a good face but than says „relative to other German men - and Germans are ugly“). (not always obviously but the basic meaning of the what she says changes.)She also has an extremely bad short term memory.

Or when I tell her (I know what I said here is not possible @Krakowski ) I want a pretty and nice gf she said a German idiom which literally means „you can’t have both/gotta chose between one and the other“.

Or she tells me to go to Thailand or Mexico (I don’t want to go to SEA goddamnit).

It’s like she can’t make up her mind about what to say to me: the truth or not? Or she twists the truth in her mind but still tells herself she’s „not lying“.

He is not. "Funny" story actually:

He doesn’t live here anymore and is an asshole anyway. He‘s 6‘3“ and was a Chad and ironically it’s his fault I’m so ugly and short (it’s complicated- basically I had a gene mutation and hormonal imbalance during puberty- he didn’t have this but gave me that „gene“ he was only „carrier“ of). My mother was also very good looking, and I should have been 6 foot tall + chadlite. My sister also looks very good. I can explain in DM once, if you want / whenever you're interested.
Idk what to say, do you realistically think you could get a girlfriend?

Also Sad that your dad left, mine also did

• +1
Idk what to say, do you realistically think you could get a girlfriend?
Not realistically, no. If you would bet on me like you bet on sports, you'd win A LOT of money if I get a non-ugly one in the next 2 years because my odds are very bad (like 1 in a million chance). After that, it's truly over.
What about you? How old are you and have you gotten/will you get one?

Also Sad that your dad left, mine also did
Sorry your dad left. I personally am torn. On the one hand it's his fault I'm an incel, despite him having been very GL 25 years ago, and he wasn't there for me but on the other hand I wonder what it's like to have a real dad.
Did yours leave at a young age? Mine left when I was 21.

• +1
Not realistically, no. If you would bet on me like you bet on sports, you'd win A LOT of money if I get a non-ugly one in the next 2 years because my odds are very bad (like 1 in a million chance). After that, it's truly over.
What about you? How old are you and have you gotten/will you get one?
What do you look like, I know you are 5’4

Sorry your dad left. I personally am torn. On the one hand it's his fault I'm an incel, despite him having been very GL 25 years ago, and he wasn't there for me but on the other hand I wonder what it's like to have a real dad.
Did yours leave at a young age? Mine left when I was 21.
He left when I was 9

She denies wanting to talk me out of it but instead says the following are just her opinions:

"Relationships are very overrated. It's never as good as you think."

"There are more important things in life than relationships/having a gf."

"You'll have lots of fights, arguments and problems."

"She'll likely cheat on you especially if she's good-looking."

"You're not the type to marry or have kids."

"Having friends is more important than having a gf." [She wants me to make friends and tells herself I'll be content with friends only.]

"You can be happy alone, our neighbour's daughter [who is about 40, has short her and when she's not at work she's at her parent's house - our neighbours] is happy alone too and doesn't want a bf."

- yet, she completely ignores the negatives of being a loner without a gf.
Er

• Hmm...
Why is she saying it as if it were a fact?
„In 30 years you’ll agree with me“

wait, I think I know! she doesn't want to talk me out of it, but she knows I can't have one and she tries to say I'm not missing out on anything...... TF?
Annoyed that I'm insulted like this. She thinks I'm autistic and don't have natural feelings

• So Sad
wait, I think I know! she doesn't want to talk me out of it, but she knows I can't have one and she tries to say I'm not missing out on anything...... TF?
Annoyed that I'm insulted like this. She thinks I'm autistic and don't have natural feelings
Yeah that must be it

Annoyed that I'm insulted like this.
Yes

She thinks I'm autistic and don't have natural feelings
:feelsrope:

• +1
She can’t make her mind up. Always used to tell me how good I look (for her looks include how I dress JFL). I’d wish someone from the outside could tell her to stop twisting the truth so much. To stop changing the truth so it fits her narrative (I can’t have a GL gf)

What did you mean? I don’t yet understand
Lol, that post was simply to make me subscribed to this thread, so that I could post later, which I did.

• +1
Day in the life of an incel :lul:

You’re one too?
Getting gaslit by parents for what you want is the standard incel experience. Your mother just wants to protect you from getting hurt. But she thinks herself as too incapable of giving you what you want. So she tries to make you feel comfortable by diverting your enthusiasm instead, instead of encouraging to; you know: actually allowing yourself to give you a chance.

Maybe explain it to her that you would rather try and take the risk to get defeated, than to just bow down and accept yourself as a defeated cuck. That ahe is weak, and feels herself as weak; so she should STFU and stop projecting her weakness unto you.

Women are natural followers. She might protest at first, but if you lead your own life, no matter how badly; she will follow when you get SOME kind of results. She sounds like a weak yet loving mom. I'm sure she would be glad you choose this way and will see this is better for you.

It's completely understandable she drives you crazy. Trust me. But don't try to argue why this is so with her. Remember: she's a woman. Being stupid and taking everything personally is universal with them. Just try your best to lead your own life instead of her leading your life. When you're on your own, it is better. And over time, things always get better with more experience.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Red Fox
She denies wanting to talk me out of it but instead says the following are just her opinions:

"Having friends is more important than having a gf." [She wants me to make friends and tells herself I'll be content with friends only.]

"You can be happy alone, our neighbour's daughter [who is about 40, has short her and when she's not at work she's at her parent's house - our neighbours] is happy alone too and doesn't want a bf."

- yet, she completely ignores the negatives of being a loner without a gf.
Is Ur dad a sub 2

Is Ur dad a sub 2
Ironically he’s 1.89m tall and was a 8.5/10 when they made me 25 years ago. So is my mom (she’s 1.62m like me and I was supposed to be 1.80m) and my 4-years younger sister. but a hormonal imbalance and a gene mutation when I was around 13 put me in the spot I’m now in pretty quickly. I was a Chad-future child till age 13.

Getting gaslit by parents for what you want is the standard incel experience. Your mother just wants to protect you from getting hurt. But she thinks herself as too incapable of giving you what you want. So she tries to make you feel comfortable by diverting your enthusiasm instead, instead of encouraging to; you know: actually allowing yourself to give you a chance.

Maybe explain it to her that you would rather try and take the risk to get defeated, than to just bow down and accept yourself as a defeated cuck. That ahe is weak, and feels herself as weak; so she should STFU and stop projecting her weakness unto you.

Women are natural followers. She might protest at first, but if you lead your own life, no matter how badly; she will follow when you get SOME kind of results. She sounds like a weak yet loving mom. I'm sure she would be glad you choose this way and will see this is better for you.

It's completely understandable she drives you crazy. Trust me. But don't try to argue why this is so with her. Remember: she's a woman. Being stupid and taking everything personally is universal with them. Just try your best to lead your own life instead of her leading your life. When you're on your own, it is better. And over time, things always get better with more experience.
Thanks for this. I’ll just copy and post my response to the user above here bc I think it’s interesting — and very sad

Ironically my dad is 1.89m tall and was a 8.5/10 when they made me 25 years ago. So is my mom (she’s 1.62m like me and I was supposed to be 1.80m) and my 4-years younger sister. but a hormonal imbalance and a gene mutation when I was around 13 put me in the spot I’m now in pretty quickly. I was a Chad-future child till age 13. I should have been an ok-height Chad. My dick isn’t bad for my height it’s 16cm x 14cm

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
Is Ur dad a sub 2
Also- I should have been an ok-height Chadlite. But now I’m a classic truecel. Can’t get any more classic, I look so strange and not masculine
My dick isn’t bad for my height though it’s 16cm x 14cm maybe it would have been 20cm if this wouldn’t have happened

• Hmm...
Also- I should have been an ok-height Chadlite. But now I’m a classic truecel. Can’t get any more classic, I look so strange and not masculine
My dick isn’t bad for my height though it’s 16cm x 14cm maybe it would have been 20cm if this wouldn’t have happened
Send pic

That sounds very unusual. Just what happened exactly?

• +1
Brutally so :feelscry:
nah man I believe in u, there is more to life than this shit dont worry about it, I'm sure you can get better in other areas

She clearly doesnt want you to coom, she wants an incel and manservant to take care of her when she is old.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
She clearly doesnt want you to coom, she wants an incel and manservant to take care of her when she is old.
it may seem like that but it’s really not that. She literally said she wants to go to a elderly home.
She’s contradicting herself the whole time. One day she says I can’t get a pretty gf, then 12 weeks later she says yes, then another 8 weeks later she says indirectly no

she's just saying ur ugly

• +1
she's just saying ur ugly
Why not say it directly? It’s sad bc she’s insulting me with what she’s saying

Brutal. Your mom sounds more blackpilled than the most blackpilled .is poster. If your mom is telling you this it's unironically over and time to LDAR.

• So Sad
Brutal. Your mom sounds more blackpilled than the most blackpilled .is poster. If your mom is telling you this it's unironically over and time to LDAR.
yes and yesterday she outright told me on the one hand "you look good, you're smart and you're nice sometimes" but she also told me "a lot of things need to fit together for you to get a gf: you need to like her, she needs to like you, she needs to be on the market..." to which I replied (I shouldn't have said it like that) - "I know my chances are low" and she replied with "yes, they're very low".

I'm too high-inhibited to have had a reply ready ofc even if I repeat this mistake 100x (not responding quickly). I'm not sure when I want to tell her, "you really don't understand. You think I'll just be ok with it in a year or 2 or 3. But I won't. My grades in [online] college will suffer, and I'd rather live off social security than work if I don't get a gf. It's not fair that you're making me so insecure and that you always contradict herself!"

Problem is she doesn't listen :feelsree: I feel so angry now typing this out.

- The point of me saying this is that I hate nothing more than being brainwashed/manipulated (even if it's quite subtly here). I can't accept that. Plus I won't change my mind anyway, if I get a gf or not. She needs to understand.

nah man I believe in u, there is more to life than this shit dont worry about it, I'm sure you can get better in other areas
I don't believe it and even if it's so she has no right to be so manipulative and make me so insecure... I hope she's at least stressed out about what to tell me / thinking about how to manipulate me.

Shes right JFL

With what specifically ?

Is all true. Look at the state of women in 2023 and the treatment of sub chads. These are all correct consequences of dating up as a man
You only stand a chance when dating down as a normie

All men are the type to get married and have kids so her saying you arent the type is wrong but i agree with the rest

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik and Red Fox
@mbolo - either explain yourself or fuck off. No I’m not mad but I would think that you would at least explain yourself.

I’m assuming the JFL reactions are from trolls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
@mbolo - either explain yourself or fuck off. No I’m not mad but I would think that you would at least explain yourself.

I’m assuming the JFL reactions are from trolls.
The whole situation is just funny, and that your only wingman is chatgpt is fucking hilarious.
" Even chatGPT agrees with me."

• +1
The whole situation is just funny, and that your only wingman is chatgpt is fucking hilarious.
" Even chatGPT agrees with me."
Alright I get it (y):D I guess it’s both funny and sad :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I’m very sorry man!

Not quite yet but thanks for the offer. Maybe in a few months.
you should post face tbh
you never know, it could just be all in your head! :soy: :soy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• So Sad