Need help pls. How should I react to mother who wants to talk me out of wanting a gf bc she knows I can't have one? - see what she says in quotes -

She denies wanting to talk me out of it but instead says the following are just her opinions:

"Relationships are very overrated. It's never as good as you think."

"There are more important things in life than relationships/having a gf."

"You'll have lots of fights, arguments and problems."

"She'll likely cheat on you especially if she's good-looking."

"You're not the type to marry or have kids."

"Having friends is more important than having a gf." [She wants me to make friends and tells herself I'll be content with friends only.]

"You can be happy alone, our neighbour's daughter [who is about 40, has short her and when she's not at work she's at her parent's house - our neighbours] is happy alone too and doesn't want a bf."

- yet, she completely ignores the negatives of being a loner without a gf.
She doesn't want you to get cucked

"I have an incel subhuman son, don't want him to be hurt, best option for him is to ldar and chill"

OP u either ascend or ldar and get ur mom to rent u some prostitutes and u can find joy that way

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Red Fox
Today she told me in 30 years I’ll agree with her and say „relationships are overrated“
no offense intended OP but I hate your mom.

I would much prefer it if my mother just went .org mode and told me its over :feelskek: than try to shove a Hiroshima Bluepill like that down my throat.
Copium

After getting a taste of it Normies can't go ONE MONTH without one. How can it be overrated jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
She doesn't want you to get cucked

"I have an incel subhuman son, don't want him to be hurt, best option for him is to ldar and chill"
Got it in one.

OP u either ascend or ldar and get ur mom to rent u some prostitutes and u can find joy that way
it’s like I’ve been sentenced to life in prison. I won’t ascend, not with a decent woman anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Got it in one.

it’s like I’ve been sentenced to life in prison. I won’t ascend, not with a decent woman anyway.
Maybe moneymaxx/wageslave to get money for surgeries and ascend

Maybe u can keep looking, maybe geomaxx and find a decent look ethnic girl if ur at least a white normie.

Or maybe just ldar and tell ur mom to get u prostitutes so u can have sex without relationships

Or leave and moneymaxx/wageslave and get prostitutes urself

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Red Fox
no offense intended OP but I hate your mom.

I would much prefer it if my mother just went .org mode and told me its over :feelskek: than try to shove a Hiroshima Bluepill like that down my throat.
View attachment 2522109

After getting a taste of it Normies can't go ONE MONTH without one. How can it be overrated jfl.
On the one hand she told me I have a “good but not model face”, but she also told me it will be “very difficult to find a gf. You need to like her and vice versa, she needs to be ‘on the market’ and [some other stuff I forgot]”

She also always contradicts herself. The Central European country I live in - there aren’t exactly that many GL people around. So she tells me I “can get an attractive gf but not a model - they’re too tall for you”.
And she told me to “go outside and see what’s around. Unfortunately Instagram and their filters aren’t reality.”

We were invited to a restaurant this Saturday and my mother told me “you can book your wedding here” and the woman who invited us (she’s 60) said “yeah you need to tell me about it then…”

So i really don’t know what game she’s playing.

On the one hand she told me I have a “good but not model face”, but she also told me it will be “very difficult to find a gf. You need to like her and vice versa, she needs to be ‘on the market’ and [some other stuff I forgot]”

She also always contradicts herself. The Central European country I live in - there aren’t exactly that many GL people around. So she tells me I “can get an attractive gf but not a model - they’re too tall for you”.
And she told me to “go outside and see what’s around. Unfortunately Instagram and their filters aren’t reality.”

We were invited to a restaurant this Saturday and my mother told me “you can book your wedding here” and the woman who invited us (she’s 60) said “yeah you need to tell me about it then…”

So i really don’t know what game she’s playing.
Your mother is blackpilled and bluepilled simultaneously

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Red Fox
all women are blackpilled of course, by instinct.
But they have to cope when it comes to their children

I find that endearing though. foids really do care for their male children's feelings. :love:

while as for me, at this point...if i had a son I would have no problem in casually calling him a retarded subhuman if he went above 15% BF JFL

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox and Napoleon1800

I find that endearing though. foids really do care for their male children's feelings. :love:

while as for me, at this point...if i had a son I would have no problem in casually calling him a retarded subhuman if he went above 15% BF JFL
If I had a child and it was a boy I'd abort it

Daughters or nothing

• Woah
Reactions: latincell95

I am not lying when I say it seemed like I would be a chadlite till I was about age 11.
I literally looked like I would become a south-European looking (but light skin) chadlite (in particular when I was aged 0-3 and when I was aged 8-11). My sister is like a stacylite but 3 years younger and shorter.
Then from when I was 14 on the disaster began…

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Maalik
@latincell95 - another reason to NEET? She really thinks I'll become a good little wagecuck - and I'm 99% sure she thinks I'll be ok with not having a gf and work a full 42 hours per week

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95
@latincell95 - another reason to NEET? She really thinks I'll become a good little wagecuck - and I'm 99% sure she thinks I'll be ok with not having a gf and work a full 42 hours per week
Brutal!! My mom is the same. She expects me to shut up and bottle up my feelings/ be a good little wagecuck :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Red Fox
If I had a child and it was a boy I'd abort it

Daughters or nothing
Then all your daughters turn into feminists or worse, an FTM that likes BBC. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Red Fox
Though she told me “unfortunately I can’t bring a girl home for you” for me but that she’s helping in any way she can (don’t know what she means)
Brutal!! Even our own mothers gaslight us

• +1
Brutal!! Even our own mothers gaslight us
Yup. Have you read my original post?
Today she said “I only mean the best for you” (we were talking about something completely different). But I’m sure she also meant I should listen to her that relationships are overrated and not want a gf.

She basically has a different opinion depending on the person if it’s overrated or not (though she denies that). But if that’s the case she should say “relationships are not for YOU”. My anger always flares when I think about it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and latincell95
  • So Sad
My mother tells me this constantly, brutal!!

View attachment 2526835
Yeah or “you should listen to me and be thankful that I tell you everything. I’m 60 and have so many regrets.” — again not in relation to relationships but I think it’s an indirect manipulation. “If he doesn’t want a gf it won’t be as bad for him, he can’t get one anyway” she tells herself.

but a hormonal imbalance and a gene mutation when I was around 13 put me in the spot I’m now in pretty quickly. I was a Chad-future child till age 13.
What do you look like I’m curious

• +1