Need Help w/ Dosing SARMs and Peptides (Soon to be 15yo)

D

Deleted member 25615

Iron
I am very new to the world of supplements, and would like to get some insight.

Stats:
- 14yo and 8 months
- 6'1" (185.42cm)
-155lbs (70.31kg)

My goals are pretty simple: just get bigger faster. I don't really care about growing a whole lot, as I'm satisfied with my height rn, but I'll take extra inches anyway.

The ones I'm researching right now are DSIP, MK-677, RAD-140, Aromasin, and heard that Clomid might be needed as a PCT.

Are any of these copes and how should I learn to dose/cycle them? Please provide sources so I can research further.

Your 6'1 at 14 dude you don't need this shit if anything is holding you back its your face I would save up for double jaw surgery and get that at 18

Getting more height gains beyond 6'1 will do you no good

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, MadTwatter and boringthot
Your 6'1 at 14 dude you don't need this shit if anything is holding you back its your face I would save up for double jaw surgery and get that at 18

Getting more height gains beyond 6'1 will do you no good

You're right, I already get some play from height, but being a lanklet right now is keeping me back.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone
Lol you're right, I already get decent play from height, but being a lanklet right now is keeping me back.
Your 14 watch the channel more plates more dates but I wouldn't fuck with that shit till you lift for 4-5 years. Most people aren't going to look great at 14 muscle wise. Keep lifting eating good and get your hormones test at 18-19 if you still got low test then do something about it after doing research

This isn't something to take lightly especially if you already got good genes sometimes the best advice is to leave well enough alone. Only desperate people should be risking what little they have to get insane results. Your face is probably also going to be the biggest thing to impact you if you are taller then 5'9

Last edited:
Bruh

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
literally me

How are you only 155lbs at 6 foot 1 :lul: eat a burger

Your 14 watch the channel more plates more dates but I wouldn't fuck with that shit till you lift for 4-5 years. Most people aren't going to look great at 14 muscle wise. Keep lifting eating good and get your hormones test at 18-19 if you still got low test then do something about it after doing research

This isn't something to take lightly especially if you already got good genes sometimes the best advice is to leave well enough alone. Only desperate people should be risking what little they have to get insane results. Your face is probably also going to be the biggest thing to impact you if you are taller then 5'9

Ty man,

I keep reading that most SARMs are generally safe if dosed really low, (e.g. RAD-140 at 5mg/day). What's up with that? DSIP as well is very good for improving sleep, and MK-677 isn't necessarily a SARM, with almost no sides.

Also have made decent noobie gains which is nice for lifting about a year on a calorie surplus.

Last edited:
dont take sarms u dont need muscle rn, focus on height, if u take mk677band aromasin you could be 6"8 or something, that guy was gaslighting u into thinking 6"1 is a mogger height

• +1
Reactions: middleeasternmaxxer, GymCelNeckPill and Deleted member 24712
unrestricted access to the internet has ruined this generation's youth

start stretching and drink RAW milk everyday + lift 3 time per week, eat high protein and trust the procces, you will slay at 16-18, everyone who started early slay so much due to high test and high hgh while puberty = mogger face

Ty man,

I keep reading that most SARMs are generally safe if dosed really low, (e.g. RAD-140 at 5mg/day). What's up with that? DSIP as well is very good for improving sleep, and MK-677 isn't necessarily a SARM, with almost no sides.

Also have made decent noobie gains which is nice for lifting about a year on a calorie surplus.
I will be taking MK-677 I would just say its not a good thing to take in puberty unless your a manlet... Research this topic for a few months you also don't need insane muscles at your age only reason to take it is for height imo

dont take sarms u dont need muscle rn, focus on height, if u take mk677band aromasin you could be 6"8 or something, that guy was gaslighting u into thinking 6"1 is a mogger height
Delusional people like you are what ruined @curlyheadjames a perfectly GL pretty boy into the monster he is today.

If this kid is fucked its for no other reason then his face. Any point beyond 6'3 is diminishing returns if this kid just eats and sleeps he will probably end up at least being that height regardless he is in the 95 perecentile for his age in height.

If anything work a job till your 18-20 you got 4-5 years to save up cash and if you really hate your face get surgery thats plenty of time to research and have the money for a lot of surgeries GL

Delusional people like you are what ruined @curlyheadjames a perfectly GL pretty boy into the monster he is today.

If this kid is fucked its for no other reason then his face. Any point beyond 6'3 is diminishing returns if this kid just eats and sleeps he will probably end up at least being that height regardless he is in the 95 perecentile for his age in height.

If anything work a job till your 18-20 you got 4-5 years to save up cash and if you really hate your face get surgery thats plenty of time to research and have the money for a lot of surgeries GL
mk677 works well when ur young

14? Jesus Christ your starting early. Go enjoy your childhood bro and stay lean lift weights and keep good skin and hair

You're right, I already get some play from height, but being a lanklet right now is keeping me back.
jfl at your pea sized brain using sarms at 14. I would understand using hgh igf1 mk but using sarms or roiding at 14 is just stupid. waiting for your thread when youre 18 crying that it was a mistake

mk677 works well when ur young
ive done mk677 its whats given me these bones

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
you have recessed nasal spine giving u nigg philtrum its ogre for you
shut the fuck up my anterior nasal spine mogs yours show me yours

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
you have recessed nasal spine giving u nigg philtrum its ogre for you
its literally just my puberty stache that makes it look recessed u idiot

shut the fuck up my anterior nasal spine mogs yours show me yours
20230118 213905
ur one curves the other way

View attachment 2064856 ur one curves the other way
no it doesn't you little loser
it has nothing to do with my maxilla my forward growth is insane lefort 1 wont fix it since i already did that
i just have an unusual lip shape and upturned nasal tip deadly combo

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
Imagine taking sarms at 14 just for it to close your growth plates and make you end up as a low t cuck all throughout puberty. And for what? Being a bit bigger for a few months and then for it all to disappear after the cycle :lul:

What a fucking retard
laughs cage GIF

View attachment 2064860 no it doesn't you little loser
it has nothing to do with my maxilla my forward growth is insane lefort 1 wont fix it since i already did that
i just have an unusual lip shape and upturned nasal tip deadly combo
No schizo reply please haha, you actually experienced bone growth from mk677? At what dosage?

You sure it’s not from the HGH your injecting?

I have seen some studies regarding mk677 and bone growth, loox aswell said that mk677 changed his face.

Holy shit at 15 I was busy trying to find a good anime to binge and hanging out with my nerd friends, I understand that you want to impress girls but I promise you SARM are not worth it especially at your age it will fuck with your natural T levels. You really shouldn’t be thinking about taking anything till you reach your natty limit, just go to the gym everyday and you will be better than 99% of the guys in your school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25615
SARMS at 14… Yeah this generation is fucked

• +1
Imagine taking sarms at 14 just for it to close your growth plates and make you end up as a low t cuck all throughout puberty. And for what? Being a bit bigger for a few months and then for it all to disappear after the cycle :lul:

What a fucking retard
laughs cage GIF
No schizo reply please haha, you actually experienced bone growth from mk677? At what dosage?

You sure it’s not from the HGH your injecting?

I have seen some studies regarding mk677 and bone growth, loox aswell said that mk677 changed his face.
thats why i take aromasin tokeep them open while takking mk at the same time and i stopped hgh for 2 months and going back on in april mk677 gives wider face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25544
I will be taking MK-677 I would just say its not a good thing to take in puberty unless your a manlet... Research this topic for a few months you also don't need insane muscles at your age only reason to take it is for height imo
I'm definitely glad I made this thread now. Proves how a few ignorant posts can easily impress someone young like me.

I'm gonna hold off on SARMs indefinitely, at least until more clinical trials have actually been done, as most of them are on rats and monkeys, and when I've moneymaxxed :lul:

However, I still want to know, as peptides are common among pubertymaxxers, would stuff like MK-677 and DSIP be worth it? Maybe even a full stack like the one in BOTB? It's relatively cheap compared to IGF and GH.

Also, I don't have an awful face, I'm just concerned I'm wasting genetic potential when I'm at the height of my puberty when I could be doing something. That's pretty much the only reason I'm on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Dont take sarms at 14 are you out of your mind

• +1

What a fucking retard
laughs cage GIF
You're right about SARMs being a dumbass idea at 14, but even a monkey can retain gains post-cycle. The point of most PEDs is to go beyond genetic potential.

I'm definitely glad I made this thread now. Proves how a few ignorant posts can easily impress someone young like me.

I'm gonna hold off on SARMs indefinitely, at least until more clinical trials have actually been done, as most of them are on rats and monkeys, and when I've moneymaxxed :lul:

However, I still want to know, as peptides are common among pubertymaxxers, would stuff like MK-677 and DSIP be worth it? Maybe even a full stack like the one in BOTB? It's relatively cheap compared to IGF and GH.

Also, I don't have an awful face, I'm just concerned I'm wasting genetic potential when I'm at the height of my puberty when I could be doing something. That's pretty much the only reason I'm on this forum.
I was 5'2 a foot shorter then you at your age would have taken them I am 5'9 now. But even if I did there are some serious risk factors if your 6'1 at 14 there is a very good chance you will grow another 2 inches. If your issues are with women then I can 100% tell you that height has nothing to do with it.

Also for stacks to take literally test max. Do sports lift weight eat as much protein get sun light sleep. Maybe when your older get a testostrone blood test but I think secondary sex traits have a longer time window in men its like 25 till you reach peak face development and frame/test levels. Height is something with a smaller window which is why taking it younger is better.

Try and look at this again at 18 when I was 14 not only was I like 5'2 but I also literally looked like a woman had an hour glass figure ect. Now I look pretty normal I may hop on some Test since my levels are not optimal but I still look pretty good. Your case is not a desperate one so I would not do desperate things. 6'1 as a stand alone height is already near ideal but your 14 so its almost certain you will get another 2 inches are you really going to be happier being 6'6 instead of 6'3-4? Everyone at 14 is low T or at least I was I looked closer to a girl then a man until at least 17. Best to at least see how nature plays out till 19 height is the only trait where you got a super short window to act on but things like frame voice muscles can be influenced arguable into your early 20's and later

Last edited:
You're fucking 14, retard. I mean that literally. At 14 you're a literal retard. A 20 year old with the metal age of the average 14 year old has an IQ of 70. So, assuming you're average, you're as smart as a retarded 20 year old.

Before you take anymore advice watch this youtube video about a looksmaxer curlyheadjames. He was arguable a good looking kid that got dms from girls. He was 14 and got tons of surgeries and ended up a truecel.

This forum is good for information but you really gotta take everything with a grain of salt. People are always looking towards the most dramatic things the better genes you have in an area the more you have to lose when considering these things. a 4'11 Indian has a lot less to lose going on drugs at 14 then someone who is 6'1 if that makes sense.

I was 5'2 at your age would have taken them I am 5'9 now. But even if I did there are some serious risk factors if your 6'1 at 14 there is a very good chance you will grow another 2 inches. If your issues are with women then I can 100% tell you that height has nothing to do with it.

Also for stacks to take literally test max. Do sports lift weight eat as much protein get sun light sleep. Maybe when your older get a testostrone blood test but I think secondary sex traits have a longer time window in men its like 25 till you reach peak face development and frame/test levels. Height is something with a smaller window which is why taking it younger is better.

Try and look at this again at 18 when I was 14 not only was I like 5'2 but I also literally looked like a woman had an hour glass figure ect. Now I look pretty normal I may hop on some Test since my levels are not optimal but I still look pretty good. Your case is not a desperate one so I would not do desperate things. 6'1 as a stand alone height is already near ideal but your 14 so its almost certain you will get another 2 inches are you really going to be happier being 6'6 instead of 6'3-4? Everyone at 14 is low T or at least I was I looked closer to a boy then a girl until at least 17. Best to at least see how nature plays out till 19 height is the only trait where you got a super short window to act on but things like frame voice muscles can be influenced arguable into your early 20's and later
My older brother is already 6'3 at 16ish so I'm not worried about hitting ideal height. I already have a decent lifestyle with healthy meals, regular sleep schedule, weights 3x a week and soon 5-6x a week, etc.

But for my father, sadly his T levels are in the toilet and I'm scared that might be genetic. I'm going to see if I can get bloodwork done to find out for sure and worst case scenario pay for TRT to maintain normal T, and then continue nattytestmaxxing to higher levels. Hopefully that makes sense and more important it works.

Before you take anymore advice watch this youtube video about a looksmaxer curlyheadjames. He was arguable a good looking kid that got dms from girls. He was 14 and got tons of surgeries and ended up a truecel.

This forum is good for information but you really gotta take everything with a grain of salt. People are always looking towards the most dramatic things the better genes you have in an area the more you have to lose when considering these things. a 4'11 Indian has a lot less to lose going on drugs at 14 then someone who is 6'1 if that makes sense.

Definitely man. Thank you for the advice :feelsyay: