my dad got heart cancer and dont want to stop smoking. Need advice please

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated, CarrotMaxxer, User28823 and 2 others
Why the fuck won't he stop smoking

he's basically asking for it

• So Sad
Reactions: mathis
he has to stop smoking, no way around it. Get him to try nicorette gum or nicotine patches

• +1
give him aspirin and coffee. Im serios you can save his life

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, mathis and Jeww
As a small child, I threw my father's cigarettes away so that he would stop smoking. Do it the radical way and always throw away his cigarettes

• Love it
Elaborate
my great grandmother lived 15 years with a lung cancer and died at 90 years old. My great grandad was a chronic smoker and they didnt know ciggerates were bad. The only reason she lived that long was because of the aspirin everyday she took with vodka.

This aint schizo ramblings there are studies backing this up. I can link if you want.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Jeww
my great grandmother lived 15 years with a lung cancer and died at 90 years old. My great grandad was a chronic smoker and they didnt know ciggerates were bad. The only reason she lived that long was because of the aspirin everyday she took with vodka.

This aint schizo ramblings there are studies backing this up. I can link if you want.
Sounds very schizo

coffe + vodka + aspirin :unsure:

how do you know it was the vodka and aspirin? could've been good luck

Why the fuck won't he stop smoking

he's basically asking for it
getting off cigs with cancer will make it worse

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
BAKING SODA
IM BEGGING YOU DYOR AND TRY BAKING SODA
YOU OWE ME 1K REPS IF I SAVE HIS LIFE

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: pokercel and mathis
Sounds very schizo

coffe + vodka + aspirin :unsure:

how do you know it was the vodka and aspirin? could've been good luck

This is cardiff university (one of the most prestigous unis in uk). This aint some mumbai study.

Coffee+aspirin is the cure for cancer. A lot of chemo and radiotherapy often times makes things worse. This can quite litterally save someones life.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, CarrotMaxxer and Jeww

This is cardiff university (one of the most prestigous unis in uk). This aint some mumbai study.

Coffee+aspirin is the cure for cancer. A lot of chemo and radiotherapy often times makes things worse. This can quite litterally save someones life.

So drink a cup of coffee with an aspirin every morning? For the rest of my life?:unsure::unsure:

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

will watch
thank you

• +1
So drink a cup of coffee with an aspirin every morning? For the rest of my life?:unsure::unsure:
I take aspirin, coffee, glycine, and k2 and take it after a meal. I do this most days, it has a lot of benefits but i do it mainly for acne. It lowers inflamation so my acne is heavily reduced. You dont have to do this.

• +1
Reactions: Jeww and mathis
  • So Sad
As a small child, I threw my father's cigarettes away so that he would stop smoking. Do it the radical way and always throw away his cigarettes
Will try. May die tho 💀

nah im just interested
my grandfather had lung cancer from smoking but thats as close as it gets (hopefully)
My grandma died of cancer recently, she didnt take aspirn but went with the chemo approach and honestly i dont know if that shit made things worse. I really dont know though. I would be wary of doctors forcing that procedure.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
My grandma died of cancer recently, she didnt take aspirn but went with the chemo approach and honestly i dont know if that shit made things worse. I really dont know though. I would be wary of doctors forcing that procedure.
yah its difficult to say
if the aspirin shit didnt work then you'd be scrutinized by everyone you know and feel wholly responsible

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chinmax and HTN_Mentalcel
Let him , its too late now

• So Sad
  • So Sad