Need ideas and ways for money

northern mogger

northern mogger

Look down on earth and see the seeds you have sown
I need to make 2k euros/dollars monthly by 30.11.2024 or else my life IS OVER. Any sensible ideas or tips. I have thought of making a youtube channel, anything else?

get a job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, arab_chink and northern mogger
you will have buy my monthly course but you can easily make triple that once you have gone through it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, PseudoMaxxer, northern mogger and 1 other person
get a job lil nigga

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and ´´´´´´´´
Prolly get a job, start a youtube channel, try to make it big on twitch, do freelance work, maybe try surveys online idk. Prolly just get a job, that's what is working for me so far.

Prolly get a job, start a youtube channel, try to make it big on twitch, do freelance work, maybe try surveys online idk. Prolly just get a job, that's what is working for me so far.
Prolly this yea, I'll work in McDonalds fuck it just has to be before 30.11 or I will rope

Prolly this yea, I'll work in McDonalds fuck it just has to be before 30.11 or I will rope
yea bro, just stick it out even if it sucks, and just invest properly. I am learning this right now, and wish I had done this shut when I was 16, instead of worrying about blackpill shut. How old are you anyway ?

yea bro, just stick it out even if it sucks, and just invest properly. I am learning this right now, and wish I had done this shut when I was 16, instead of worrying about blackpill shut. How old are you anyway ?
17 and shut, but fuark 6 months military coming up, I really need the fucking money and to live on my own

17 and shut, but fuark 6 months military coming up, I really need the fucking money and to live on my own
I feel it, the military is good. I wish I enlisted too ngl, but I can't pass the physical exam anymore because of the damn pills I am taking, but good on you. It's good ur living on ur own too, but rent is expensive as fuark bro, I'm just gonna stay home and slowly build my wealth even though I have a shit living condition. Time is on your side bro, build up those funds and you can be a millionaire in thirties n forties.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
I feel it, the military is good. I wish I enlisted too ngl, but I can't pass the physical exam anymore because of the damn pills I am taking, but good on you. It's good ur living on ur own too, but rent is expensive as fuark bro, I'm just gonna stay home and slowly build my wealth even though I have a shit living condition. Time is on your side bro, build up those funds and you can be a millionaire in thirties n forties.
I have military or prison
I can't even sleep proper with my family in the same house, I'll just get a 2k a month job at McDonalds, Gus Fringmaxx, get an apartment, do a channel on the side and sleep well, not sure if I'll even finish high school tbh

I have military or prison
I can't even sleep proper with my family in the same house, I'll just get a 2k a month job at McDonalds, Gus Fringmaxx, get an apartment, do a channel on the side and sleep well, not sure if I'll even finish high school tbh
wtf bro, you got to at least finish high school. Most jobs require you to have a high school diploma. At least they do here in the states. But idk how it is where you are from tbh.

wtf bro, you got to at least finish high school. Most jobs require you to have a high school diploma. At least they do here in the states. But idk how it is where you are from tbh.
I'm not from USA
I just really don't want to be in school anymore, if I can get a job that let's me live I am not going through college, I will just moneymaxx

Where do you live

I'm not from USA
I just really don't want to be in school anymore, if I can get a job that let's me live I am not going through college, I will just moneymaxx
Ok, as long as they hire you I guess. If you're not going to higher education n shut then high school diploma is not important. But, here in the states they require that shut as a prerequisite for jobs n shut. It's a scam n shut.

Ok, as long as they hire you I guess. If you're not going to higher education n shut then high school diploma is not important. But, here in the states they require that shut as a prerequisite for jobs n shut. It's a scam n shut.
I don't wanna even fucking study anymore, I just wanna be out of that bullshit, I can't be bothered for a college entrance exam for a degree I'll never use

I don't know if they have depop and 2nd hand selling stores online but you could flip clothes if you find really good stuff at the thrift store.
I once bought a Ralph Lauren Japan polo for 50$ and sold it for 280$

I don't know if they have depop and 2nd hand selling stores online but you could flip clothes if you find really good stuff at the thrift store.
I once bought a Ralph Lauren Japan polo for 50$ and sold it for 280$
You can't trust shit, you'll be robbed by roadmen

I don't wanna even fucking study anymore, I just wanna be out of that bullshit, I can't be bothered for a college entrance exam for a degree I'll never use
yah I understand that, but if you take the right degree then it's not horseshit. But, you do you bro. I had a friend that went to the navy and he's doing better than me right now. But, I don't know how the system works in Finland like I said.

yah I understand that, but if you take the right degree then it's not horseshit. But, you do you bro. I had a friend that went to the navy and he's doing better than me right now. But, I don't know how the system works in Finland like I said.
I am so fucking done with studying, I'd rather try becoming rich than study in college for 5 years minimum

I do have a crazy idea, start mining rare earth minerals in northern finland, fuck education, we have capitalism

• Love it
Reactions: Bojack
I am so fucking done with studying, I'd rather try becoming rich than study in college for 5 years minimum
Well, tbh from my research these last few days you don't need to go to college. You just need to survive workcelling for about 10 years, then you can invest the 500k into realestate, bonds, stocks, cd bonds, 401ks etc. And you're good to go man. Only plebs work for like 40 years, or serial killers.

I do have a crazy idea, start mining rare earth minerals in northern finland, fuck education, we have capitalism
need mad capital for that, maybe when we're rich bro !

If anyone had any actually good ideas why would they share them with you. Why saturate your own market

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Well, tbh from my research these last few days you don't need to go to college. You just need to survive workcelling for about 10 years, then you can invest the 500k into realestate, bonds, stocks, cd bonds, 401ks etc. And you're good to go man. Only plebs work for like 40 years, or serial killers.
Innovation and real estate mog, best ways to get rich

I imagine they already dug all the good chit out in the 1800s or something lel. But, I'll look into it.
They found the biggest rare earth miberal site on earth
Didn't the (j)news talk bout it?

I imagine they already dug all the good chit out in the 1800s or something lel. But, I'll look into it.
Btw how you planning to moneymaxx? And what surgeries?

Btw how you planning to moneymaxx? And what surgeries?
Besides workcelling, I plan on getting my bacba and working with autistic kids and getting my masters degree to max out my money in that field. I feel it's better than nursing and engineering cus learning behavioral health is more easy n shut. Once I am moneymaxxed in terms of workcelling. I'll open a 401k or rothira and shovel 30% of my earnings into that shut just to be safe. I'll be using a a lot of cd accounts to get enough money to get into realestate so I can buy houses to rent n shut. Not to mention getting into corporate, i-bonds, government bonds and other securities to get money to work for me n shut. Once I make my first million in the next 10-15 years, it should be smooth sailing as long as I keep to my battleplan and limit liabilities n shut.

As far as surgeries, that's a little further down the line if ever cus I'm a lil too old to get them now. You're supposed to do them when you're like 20-21 etc. But maybe i'll get a rhinoplasty to fix my nose, or something to fix my stomach so I don't eat so much food n shut.