Need life advice

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
I recently moved to scandinavia, to a town with a few hundred K people here, going to school that’s in english atm. Problem is I got no real friends here, everyone is like a bot and don’t even compare to my friends back home and I have to “try to be NT” when speaking to them. No other high school that’s in english in my town. Can’t convince my parents to move back home (alone obviously, don’t want to drag them with me just cause i want something) cause “muh i’m 16”. Should I try to see if I could at least move to the capital of country? Might be more interesting ppl there and it has english school for like €10k a year which I’d have to pay on top of rent jfl. I already make like €10k+ per year doing some bs for like 2 hours a week so I could sustain myself if I stopped being a lazy fuck. Also, my life has gotten boring af in this town and I enjoy nothing except going to the gym here. Js saying this cause it obviously isn’t the “smart” financial decision to move but it’s more about fulfillment for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Tagging oldcels with life experience

@FunkyFlamingo @Bojack @oldcel2002 @WishIwasChico @PseudoMaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I recently moved to scandinavia, to a town with a few hundred K people here, going to school that’s in english atm. Problem is I got no real friends here, everyone is like a bot and don’t even compare to my friends back home and I have to “try to be NT” when speaking to them. No other high school that’s in english in my town. Can’t convince my parents to move back home (alone obviously, don’t want to drag them with me just cause i want something) cause “muh i’m 16”. Should I try to see if I could at least move to the capital of country? Might be more interesting ppl there and it has english school for like €10k a year which I’d have to pay on top of rent jfl. I already make like €10k+ per year doing some bs for like 2 hours a week so I could sustain myself if I stopped being a lazy fuck. Also, my life has gotten boring af in this town and I enjoy nothing except going to the gym here. Js saying this cause it obviously isn’t the “smart” financial decision to move but it’s more about fulfillment for me.
Better to get out, Scandinavia is boring shithole
hookers are also illegal

• Ugh..
Reactions: Wallenberg
Tagging oldcels with life experience

@FunkyFlamingo @Bojack @oldcel2002 @WishIwasChico @PseudoMaxxer
Bruh I just turned 21 wdym oldcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, PseudoMaxxer, rand anon and 4 others
try roping

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Better to get out, Scandinavia is boring shithole
hookers are also illegal
that’s what I’ll do once 18, but can’t convince my parents. If u think there’s a method which could convince then, tell me pls
Bruh I just turned 21 wdym oldcel
i’m fuckin 16 with no life experience, at least you got some

that’s what I’ll do once 18, but can’t convince my parents. If u think there’s a method which could convince then, tell me pls

i’m fuckin 16 with no life experience, at least you got some
I was subhuman most part of my life. Cuz of. Blackpill I am conquering the normie zone. So yeah like 0 people wanted to be my friend when I was subhuman so. 0 experience. I was fat af btw.

I was subhuman most part of my life. Cuz of. Blackpill I am conquering the normie zone. So yeah like 0 people wanted to be my friend when I was subhuman so. 0 experience. I was fat af btw.
Nah acc not most part of my life just when I was 15 until 18. The rest I was normal. Weight.

• +1
fair

where are you from

Be white and you'll be fine, otherwise it's ova

No, Hungary

what the fuck are u talking about u braindead nigger
If you're white you'll be fine in Scandinavia, you're 6'3 so even better

i’m obviously fine
Scandinavian countries can be brutal even for locals, ask @HarrierDuBois and all the other swedishcels here. @Danish_Retard although not Scandinavian understands the harsh reality of those European countries

• +1
Scandinavian countries can be brutal even for locals, ask @HarrierDuBois and all the other swedishcels here. @Danish_Retard although not Scandinavian understands the harsh reality of those European countries
ok thx

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
bumpy dump

• So Sad
bumpy dump x2