Need retard-proof dating app formula

fcgvhguygftc

fcgvhguygftc

Iron
I remember seeing a post on this website that was about how to set up the ultimate online dating profile, but I can't find it anymore. I need a full autism proof guide to tell me what photos I need to get on my dating profile if i don't want to look like an idiot. And what types of messages to send, etc. I have to stop looking like a retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: basedlandon, Corleone and Maalik
Take a picture of your gymmaxxed naked body with a towel over your dick (hamza advice)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, bigchunguslover, chemtrails and 3 others
No retardproof method bro you need some social skills

• +1
Reactions: basedlandon
I remember seeing a post on this website that was about how to set up the ultimate online dating profile, but I can't find it anymore. I need a full autism proof guide to tell me what photos I need to get on my dating profile if i don't want to look like an idiot. And what types of messages to send, etc. I have to stop looking like a retard
people look to deeply into how to set up their profile when in reality all you have to do is put some halfassed silly bio (mine was literally “latina gym mamis🤭”) and then your gymmaxxed pics, anglemaxxed, pics of you at a party drinking. if you’re aesthetically challenged then you won’t get likes but if you know how to work your angles, have a decent physique (relatively lean) and fraud then you’re fine you’ll get matched easy

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Shkreliii
people look to deeply into how to set up their profile when in reality all you have to do is put some halfassed silly bio (mine was literally “latina gym mamis🤭”) and then your gymmaxxed pics, anglemaxxed, pics of you at a party drinking. if you’re aesthetically challenged then you won’t get likes but if you know how to work your angles, have a decent physique (relatively lean) and fraud then you’re fine you’ll get matched easy
(99+ likes on my tinder with a bunch of matches i no longer have it, just meet girls at parties op)

1. get good looking

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Blackgymmax
Bro there are no “tinder hacks” or “secret sauce”. Retarded salesmen were lying to you. Put your head down and get into monk mode and maxx the fuck out of your looks. All the surgeries you need, skincare, hair, gymmaxx…THEN you can start worrying about fine tuning a dating profile.

Alex Playing with Fire has the only good youtube channel on this IMO and even some of his advice is retarded. For example don’t fraud your pics so hard that you come off as an obvious catfish (which he literally recommends jfl).

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, bigchunguslover, tyroneorkms and 1 other person
Take it from me who has been using tinder on and off for 6 years over the course of my looksmaxxing journey and have had a night and day difference in results due almost entirely due to looksmaxxing (and learning to take decent pics. Yes that matters too). Maybe I should write a guide.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and tyroneorkms
(99+ likes on my tinder with a bunch of matches i no longer have it, just meet girls at parties op)
are you the guy in the OP and what's your laycount and age?

Be good looking. There's a reason why autists with dingy bathroom selfies can still slay on there, while NT social-maxxed MTNs with fishing pictures get mocked.

• +1
Reactions: basedlandon
bro dm me your profile i get like 5 likes a day

No such thing, otherwise it would be easy and there would be nothing special about being a slayer

Watch tails