need some top tier social skills advice

Guts

Guts

munch king (on letrozole)
im about to get a doctors appointment for hgh. this guy is private so he is gonna probably try and give me the sell.

but when he sees how autistic I am he might feel bad so he might not sell it to me. how to work around?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, copefuel, poopoohead and 2 others
smoke weed before going

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, forevermirin and Guts
can’t fk this up cuz this is the first and prolly last time my parents have agreed to this in 3 years

• +1
Reactions: capybara
im about to get a doctors appointment for hgh. this guy is private so he is gonna probably try and give me the sell.

but when he sees how autistic I am he might feel bad so he might not sell it to me. how to work around?
if you haven't learnt how to act like a neurotypical human being you are an abused dog that needs to pop narcotics and prescription drugs waaay more than you need hgh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Yerico7 and Guts
if you haven't learnt how to act like a neurotypical human being you are an abused dog that needs to pop narcotics and prescription drugs waaay more than you need hgh.
I can do that when I’m older but I need hgh first for gym

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 19036
it’s tomorrow so bump

The best piece of advice I can give you is research the alternatives to hgh , write the advantages and disadvantages of each specific to the reason you’re taking it. You’re less likely to sound autistic if you follow a script so write all of this down, then when he tries to sell it to you ask him why use hgh when I can use blah blah blah instead so it’ll make you sound pessimistic and he’s more likely gonna want to sell it to you cause of this (reverse psychology)

• +1
Reactions: Guts and poopoohead
The best piece of advice I can give you is research the alternatives to hgh , write the advantages and disadvantages of each specific to the reason you’re taking it. You’re less likely to sound autistic if you follow a script so write all of this down, then when he tries to sell it to you ask him why use hgh when I can use blah blah blah instead so it’ll make you sound pessimistic and he’s more likely gonna want to sell it to you cause of this (reverse psychology)
guys they told me my growth plates are closed😭😭😭😭💀💀💀💀 im 15 💀💀💀

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, hypernormie, Deleted member 25377 and 4 others
i feel bad for you bro if i were you devastating. how tall are you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Guts
i feel bad for you bro if i were you devastating. how tall are you
you won’t believe me if I tell you, trust me when I say I’m actually not lying. this is all what is actually happening to me irl. I’m 164cm

• So Sad
Reactions: Polar
you won’t believe me if I tell you, trust me when I say I’m actually not lying. this is all what is actually happening to me irl. I’m 164cm
i believe you but holy fucking shit you got my prayers bro 5'3 and stopped growing jeez man

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Brutal , did you check wrists only ? I grew 2 inches after my wrist plates closed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Milosz, poopoohead, Jigen and 1 other person
Brutal , did you check wrists only ? I grew 2 inches after my wrist plates closed
no they made a 99.9% guess. I have a full hand X-ray in the next months so that should be a definite

no they made a 99.9% guess. I have a full hand X-ray in the next months so that should be a definite
This is what i call brutal not some cumskin crying for being 5'9 at 16

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Milosz, Jigen and forevermirin
You dont have money. This is the first problem. If you had, I'd give you information about potential things you can do....

How well off are ur parents? If u need to beg for hgh at 163 it sounds like they are poor.

You dont have money. This is the first problem. If you had, I'd give you information about potential things you can do....

How well off are ur parents? If u need to beg for hgh at 163 it sounds like they are poor.
yeah my parents can’t afford it unfortunately. that’s the main reason why they held off on buying it for me since I joined the forum

yeah my parents can’t afford it unfortunately. that’s the main reason why they held off on buying it for me since I joined the forum
If u ever happen to make money and then you might have a chance to squeeze some cms. Send a dm.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Guts
Very uncommon for growth plates to fuse at 15. Even if they are still open though. You’re better off using an Ai over growth hormone or IGF-1. That stuff only works if you start taking it before puberty. You’re most likely at around tanner stage 4 and hgh will be of very little benefit (an extra cm or two at most) and it may do more harm than good.

• +1
Reactions: Guts
main-qimg-16995e2a8f2e1daeeebcba0241a04731-pjlq

each bone has a different time for the closing of growth plates, check your legs too

• +1
Reactions: Guts
Very uncommon for growth plates to fuse at 15. Even if they are still open though. You’re better off using an Ai over growth hormone or IGF-1. That stuff only works if you start taking it before puberty. You’re most likely at around tanner stage 4 and hgh will be of very little benefit (an extra cm or two at most) and it may do more harm than good.
taking letrozole rn but I started when I was 14.5 so it’s probably too late

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
You should hopefully be 6 inches taller from your height at 14.5 with the letrozoke. I grew ~5 inches after 14.5 and that was with no supplements or AI’s. I imagine you should exceed that easily.

You should hopefully be 6 inches taller from your height at 14.5 with the letrozoke. I grew ~5 inches after 14.5 and that was with no supplements or AI’s. I imagine you should exceed that easily.
how the fuck yall find an incel forum at 14

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen
remember my plates are closed

Why do you want to be taller? Im 5'9 and stopped growing at like 15-16. Height doesnt really matter IRL. ask tall people, they'll tell you its uncomfortable sitting in small chairs, airplane seats, looking far down when talking to short humans.
Its a myth that people prefer to be tall, they mindlessly "want to be taller" but dont prefer actually being taller.

But most tall discrimination is omnipresent. The next time you're out in public, look around. You'll see tall people's knees bent well past 90 degrees on subways, buses and in restaurant chairs. You'll see them stuffed into theater seats and falling off exercise bikes that are blatantly designed for the 10-90th percentiles. You'll see tall folks hanging off of yoga mats and massage tables, limbs sticking out of cubicles.

Tall folks are fairly complacent about this, lulled into calmness by years of being squished into pretzel people. It's really not okay. Really, who decided that it's okay to let airlines not provide appropriate seating for all naturally sized passengers? And why do American companies commonly not design for tall and short consumers, a practice that's not tolerated in much of Europe?
What if you take "human growth drug" and then become like 6'5+? your body and life will be ruined. Theres probably a good reason why doctors dont prescribe growth drugs to teenagers (idk exactly).
IRL, I notice how visibly uncomfortable tall people are, and how chill, carefree short men are

What if you take "human growth drug" and then become like 6'5+? your body and life will be ruined. Theres probably a good reason why doctors dont prescribe growth drugs to teenagers (idk exactly)
"human growth drug"

This height is fine, btw. I would trade heights with you with zero problems

I think, Just be a normal person theory may help ya out

bruh I just got a bone age scan and I’m over a year past my chronological age despite the letrozole💀 plus my plates are closed. Letrozole is a scam

Just be yourself