Negative canthal tilt is such a brutal feature for most

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
Even really good looking guys can only get away with a slight negative tilt. If your negative tilt is excessive or you have lower eyelid droop, then getting a canthoplasty can literally transform your life. Its strange that it's one of the worst features to have yet a very safe procedure can fix this issue. Although I heard weight loss could have a slight affect.

It's also a feature that has become mainstream so all the memes going around in your local area about it probably jfl.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Mainstream, Eternal_ and 1 other person
My friends in school are discussing mewing and bonesmashing and talking about each others "psl rating"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aber, mogstars, scrunchables and 3 others
My friends in school are discussing mewing and bonesmashing and talking about each others "psl rating"
Tell them to shut the fuck and call them both ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, dantemaxxing and Deleted member 52404
  • +1
Reactions: aber
Post their pics here so we can obliterate then and deflate their ego. We have enough truthpillers as it is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, mogstars, ungewist and 1 other person
jfl such a cope. it doesnt even matter.lot of rich successful high status man with NCT and it doesnt deter them. be less autistic and more normal and youll be fine

• +1
Reactions: aber
I
Post their pics here so we can obliterate then and deflate their ego. We have enough truthpillers as it is.
Don't wanna post full pic but jfl look at his eye area. Actual brutal nct
Screenshot 2024 01 23 12 26 57 56 6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aber, mogstars and Mainstream
I

Don't wanna post full pic but jfl look at his eye area. Actual brutal nctView attachment 2694929
Ah well thank fuck for that. I was begging for him not to even be LTN thank the lord!!!!

Ps. Don't tell him to come here as he will do a schery or go ER..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52404