negative canthal tilt ruins my face

ClearEmOut

ClearEmOut

Bronze
shit genuinely makes me mad is there anything to do other than surgery

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823
Nothing to do tbh, i also have it and can't do anything about it, is determined by the orbital bone so you can't change it, rather try to harmonize it with positively tilted eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: ClearEmOut and coispet
darkern your eyebrows so people dont notice your nct too much

Nothing to do tbh, i also have it and can't do anything about it, is determined by the orbital bone so you can't change it, rather try to harmonize it with positively tilted eyebrows
Very true, a friend of mine with negatively tilted eyes with positively tilted dark eyebrows and hazel eye halo mogs my eye area to dust

cope, ur eye is probably shapped shitly

my eyebrows are positively tilted nd i'd say i'm good looking but shit i know if my eye area was better i'd be much more goodlooking

I don’t understand why they can’t use implants to change the shape of the orbitals and make the eyes more PCT.

All you would have to do is upturn the lateral canthus to a neutral position.

I don’t understand why they can’t use implants to change the shape of the orbitals and make the eyes more PCT.

All you would have to do is upturn the lateral canthus to a neutral position.
yeah but i think that the skin around the eye would look weird and wrinkled up if they do that

• So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing
canthal tilt for most part is a meme jfl ur harmony and eye shape is probably shit

canthal tilt for most part is a meme jfl ur harmony and eye shape is probably shit
nah my harmony aint bad but i just wish my canthal tilt was positive