Neurotransmitters MAXXING (curing depression and resetoring brain)

G

GeorgeMathew

Amateur
I want to share this secret with you guys, I know lots of secrets that most of you don't, I've been called a troll for many times around here, but I am not a troll.

This time for example I'll share with you a very rare secret, I do this because, well, let's say to prove I'm not a troll.

So most of you don't know that your brains are rewired to faulty patterns, by the things you've done in the last years, most of you are in severe depression and don't even know it because you cannot measure neurotransmitters levels and status, take a listen :

1. Overdose green tea 1 day per week. Take like, a full bowl of green tea and after boiling it drink it
2. Next day in the morning take turmeric powder, then take again at mid-day and at night, be it 1-2 spoons
3. Don't drink coffee at all

Do this for 1-2 months and your brain will slowly recover for what you've done. Listen, the effects will not start after 1-2 months but after 1-2 days. You will see again how it is to have a normal neurotransmitter function, because 80% of planet doesn't in this moment.

You will no longer need drugs and antidepressants. have fun

G

GeorgeMathew

Amateur
On what do you base your theory on
I did not post any theory, I won't ,because I work in a pharmaceutical industry based on new-tech.
dont give me hope bro
What do you mean, what is your issue ?
Let's do this, all I posted above is natural, no risk.

Do the regimen and post here your results, you will be amazed on my words.

MentalCel

MentalCel

No more
Jfl if you think depression is caused by the actual receptors. It's a gut issue. Not a brain issue. 90% of serotonin and dopamine is made in the gut by the gut microbiome. Depression and anxiety aren't mental illnesses, they're the symptoms of an abnormal gut flora and a damaged gut.

G

GeorgeMathew

Amateur
I don't think, I know, I work in the domain.

Keep coping with that shitodd theory, depression is in the brain and most of the time is caused by MENTALITY. Most of the times by brain rewiring, most of the times by drugs, and yes sometimes it can be caused by drugs that kill that gut bacteria, but that case is very rare.
You could have all the positive neurotransmitters in the world and still be depressed because you’re a 40 year old 5’4 balding low T facial development soy consumer.
No it doesn't work like that. Look. When your neurotransmitters start to work faulty (like shit) you will not function normally, your mentality might be 'sad' but you will feel different. It's up to you if you will bring them down again and again or not, but what I offered, helps to be again in normal function

MentalCel

MentalCel

No more
I don't think, I know, I work in the domain.

Keep coping with that shitodd theory, depression is in the brain and most of the time is caused by MENTALITY. Most of the times by brain rewiring, most of the times by drugs, and yes sometimes it can be caused by drugs that kill that gut bacteria, but that case is very rare.

No it doesn't work like that. Look. When your neurotransmitters start to work faulty (like shit) you will not function normally, your mentality might be 'sad' but you will feel different. It's up to you if you will bring them down again and again or not, but what I offered, helps to be again in normal function
"I work in the domain" JFL at this retarded troll. If you worked in the domain you'd know this. Thousands of studies done on this proving me right. I literally have first hand experience on this on top of that.

Bronze8

Bronze8

Mage
Green tea and turmeric are just a ton of antioxidants. Green tea also has theanine caffeine but those benefits can be achieved from a pill & coffee. Low IQ thread just have a healthy diet and you will get 10x better results.

G

GeorgeMathew

Amateur
"I work in the domain" JFL at this retarded troll. If you worked in the domain you'd know this. Thousands of studies done on this proving me right. I literally have first hand experience on this on top of that.

Believe what you want, I can post studies saying anything, because in this era you find anything over the internet. I am not here to convince you that depression is in the brain, it is. The "gut" phenomena is very rare, mostly caused by antibiotics. Real depression is causing by mentality most of the times, yep, that means YOU are in charge. Other times it is caused by rewiring and rewiring is too complex to explain it here
Green tea and turmeric are just a ton of antioxidants. Green tea also has theanine caffeine but those benefits can be achieved from a pill & coffee. Low IQ thread just have a healthy diet and you will get 10x better results.
Ok.

You know what, keep posting the skeptical shit because this is all I see from you guys, I won't respond to further insults and random stupid idiots posting here about something I WORK on.

Let's see who dares to try the regimen, post here your results and then you will see who was right

MentalCel

MentalCel

No more
Believe what you want, I can post studies saying anything, because in this era you find anything over the internet. I am not here to convince you that depression is in the brain, it is. The "gut" phenomena is very rare, mostly caused by antibiotics. Real depression is causing by mentality most of the times, yep, that means YOU are in charge. Other times it is caused by rewiring and rewiring is too complex to explain it here

Ok.

You know what, keep posting the skeptical shit because this is all I see from you guys, I won't respond to further insults and random stupid idiots posting here about something I WORK on.

Let's see who dares to try the regimen, post here your results and then you will see who was right
Explain thousands of people curing their depression and other "mental illness" by healing their gut with carnivore diet? Peoples diets nowadays sre so fucking shit their guts are completely destroyed by their fucking 20's

G

GeorgeMathew

Amateur
Explain thousands of people curing their depression and other "mental illness" by healing their gut with carnivore diet? Peoples diets nowadays sre so fucking shit their guts are completely destroyed by their fucking 20's
You don't understand how 'depression ' works, trust me, but no, believe it as you want, you are right, ok ? :) don't try what I said please, it's all nonsense ;)

MentalCel

MentalCel

No more
You don't understand how 'depression ' works, trust me, but no, believe it as you want, you are right, ok ? :) don't try what I said please, it's all nonsense ;)
Why would I consume toxic plants to try to cure depression when I already cured it with my diet lol.

X

x30001

Banned
Don't have the time to write a 200,000 word response right now

StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Mage
I want to share this secret with you guys, I know lots of secrets that most of you don't, I've been called a troll for many times around here, but I am not a troll.

This time for example I'll share with you a very rare secret, I do this because, well, let's say to prove I'm not a troll.

So most of you don't know that your brains are rewired to faulty patterns, by the things you've done in the last years, most of you are in severe depression and don't even know it because you cannot measure neurotransmitters levels and status, take a listen :

1. Overdose green tea 1 day per week. Take like, a full bowl of green tea and after boiling it drink it
2. Next day in the morning take turmeric powder, then take again at mid-day and at night, be it 1-2 spoons

Do this for 1-2 months and your brain will slowly recover for what you've done. Listen, the effects will not start after 1-2 months but after 1-2 days. You will see again how it is to have a normal neurotransmitter function, because 80% of planet doesn't in this moment.

You will no longer need drugs and antidepressants. have fun
yet you call collagen cope

Bewusst

Bewusst

Break the rules
What did you honestly expect op? What you say might be 1000% right but you can't expect anyone to believe you or even take you serious without at least providing more info than "just" what to do.
In 2k19 people want information, the more the better. The less information you give them the less they'll believe you. Also don't forget almost everyone reading this thread is probably depressed so you can't really blame them for not believing in a solution, can you?

Edit: Heck, the whole forum is probably depressed lol.

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Make Bones Great Again
ashwagandha valerian root turmeric holy trinity

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
WTF IS A FULL BOWL? DO YOU SPEAK IN GRAMS MOTHERFUCKER? GIVE THE MOTHERFUCKING CORRECT DOSAGES.

AND ONE LAST THING, HOW DO YOU KNOW I NEED 1 FULL BOWL TO OVERDOSE AND NOT 3? HOW DO I KNOW I'M OVERDOSED ON GREEN TEA? DO I BECOME THE FUCKING HULK?

JESUS CHRIST I CAN CLEARLY SEE YOU "WORK IN THE DOMAIN"

G

GeorgeMathew

Amateur
I ll post later dosages i m at work atm

Effortless

Effortless

League Of My Own
I drink decaffeinated green tea instead of coffee now, its great.

No FAP and cardio is also legit for brain maxxing.

G

GeorgeMathew

Amateur
Ok, back from work.

1. Don't drink decaffeinated, that's just wrong. Keep the natural in natural. It has low caffeine anyways. No fap does nothing.

On topic :

Dosage :

In my country you can find green tea measurable by grams, not by packages or something. Just boil let's say a full fist of leaves (it's how you can find the best green tea, dried leaves) for 5 - 6 mins, a full fist would be as much as you can grasp with one hand. Yep, it's how I measure it. Old ways, I know. Boil it and then after those 5 - 6 mins mix after you can reach a drinkable temperature (cooldown) drink it all or mix it with 1 L water and drink it all.

The next day in the morning take turmeric (powder form) it's cheap, 2 table spoons mixed with water. Same in the mid-day. Same before sleep in the evening. That means 6 TS.

Do this each monday or friday, or whatever 1 day per week you find.

Then please do post results here. Avoid coffee during this treatment and other stimulants, avoid alcohol totally.

john_cope

john_cope

Quantum
I luv coffee, I dont have depression

DarknLost

DarknLost

Permanent oneitiscel
No tea for my oneitis syndrome

G

GeorgeMathew

Amateur
Ok folks, tell you another secret, I don't care about bashing on this one, I know you won't believe me. But I DO WORK on this technologies and aging is my domain of study (I work here for 2 months only thou, but I know few things these people are talking about in the company ) , ok here you go :

Coffee destroys your skin and also ages your hair with ages. Now, keep drinking coffee :)

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Leo0509 Looksmaxing 3
A Looksmaxing 6
W Looksmaxing 8