NEVER cheek suck irl

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Holy fuck this is the most obvious aspie shit ever

I always see the 5/10 faggot in my class sucking in his cheeks and ITS SO OBVIOUS

Its always the guys who think they are chad too that do this

Its the MOST OBVIOUS FRAUD you can do and EVERY girl notices it

hollow cheeks are a result of wide mandible + tall ramus + highest/wide cheekbones + narrow mouth/palate

NOT BY MAKING A FUCKING FISH FACE

only legit facefraud you can do is raise your lowereyelids for scheleracels tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Wannabe6ft2, IWantToMax and 6 others
i permajutt because my submental is subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Holy fuck this is the most obvious aspie shit ever

I always see the 5/10 faggot in my class sucking in his cheeks and ITS SO OBVIOUS

Its always the guys who think they are chad too that do this

Its the MOST OBVIOUS FRAUD you can do and EVERY girl notices it

hollow cheeks are a result of wide mandible + tall ramus + highest/wide cheekbones + narrow mouth/palate

NOT BY MAKING A FUCKING FISH FACE

only legit facefraud you can do is raise your lowereyelids for scheleracels tbh
Wait, you have to have a narrow mouth/palate to have hollow cheeks? No wonder I have them lol.

Wait, you have to have a narrow mouth/palate to have hollow cheeks? No wonder I have them lol.
my palate is very wide and i have hollow cheeks

Have you gotten over your oneitis yet? Or if you havent, have you actually tried to get in with her?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chadrone96 and didntreadlol
No. You can have hollow cheeks with a wide mouth too

I have a pretty narrow and shit jaw, id say my jaw is 60% of my facial flaws tbh and fucks over my looks (hence why im getting surgery for it)

I have a narrow mouth (good trait jfl if u disagree) cuz its 1.5-6 times my nose width
my palate is very wide and i have hollow cheeks
you would have more hollow cheeks with a narrower palate in your case, but overly hollow cheeks is disgusting as fuck imo
Have you gotten over your oneitis yet? Or if you havent, have you actually tried to get in with her?
im still waiting till jaw surgery i still have the consult in 4 weeks and EVEN THEN the surgeon might be a bitch and quote me for shit measurements like 5mm on mandible when i FUCKING NEED12mm of forward growth on my mandible and ill have to go look for a new surgeon

ill ask her out after jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
I have a pretty narrow and shit jaw, id say my jaw is 60% of my facial flaws tbh and fucks over my looks (hence why im getting surgery for it)

I have a narrow mouth (good trait jfl if u disagree) cuz its 1.5-6 times my nose width

you would have more hollow cheeks with a narrower palate in your case, but overly hollow cheeks is disgusting as fuck imo

im still waiting till jaw surgery i still have the consult in 4 weeks and EVEN THEN the surgeon might be a bitch and quote me for shit measurements like 5mm on mandible when i FUCKING NEED12mm of forward growth on my mandible and ill have to go look for a new surgeon

Is 50 mm of mouth width good?

Thats very high inhib of you to wait till your jaw surgery, your parents agreed to pay for it?

• +1
Thats very high inhib of you to wait till your jaw surgery, your parents agreed to pay for it?
I cried to my mom and dad about having a crush on my a girl (didn't say it was my oneitis) and not wanting to graduate a khhtv and explained I needed jaw surgery to have a chance at getting her

then they said ok to it since they have the money

even this way if I get rejected I wont be sad cuz I would have ascended 0.5 PSL from the jaw surgery

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Deleted member 2846
I cried to my mom and dad about having a crush on my a girl (didn't say it was my oneitis) and not wanting to graduate a khhtv and explained I needed jaw surgery to have a chance at getting her

then they said ok to it since they have the money

even this way if I get rejected I wont be sad cuz I would have ascended 0.5 PSL from the jaw surgery
Damn youve got good parents man, mine are loaded but wont pay for my SARPE, MSDO and IMDO, so ive got to save up like 20k almost to get all that shit done lmao.

• +1
Damn youve got good parents man, mine are loaded but wont pay for my SARPE, MSDO and IMDO, so ive got to save up like 20k almost to get all that shit done lmao.
My jaw is by far my worst feature though

that's why im waiting for this before I ask my oneitis out

• +1
So you're getting IMDO or BSSO?
no cuz I have no maloclussion and I have good teeth

I just have an average maxilla and a well below average mandible so just jaw recession but my teeth align

it would take 4mm of forward growth for my maxilla to be above average, 8mm of forward growth for my mandible to be average but 12mm for my mandible to be above average (I measured)

so im hoping the doc will give me something to 4mm of forward on my maxilla and 12mm on my mandible

jutting is also semi legit if you are an overbitecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
no cuz I have no maloclussion and I have good teeth

I just have an average maxilla and a well below average mandible so just jaw recession but my teeth align

it would take 4mm of forward growth for my maxilla to be above average, 8mm of forward growth for my mandible to be average but 12mm for my mandible to be above average (I measured)

so im hoping the doc will give me something to 4mm of forward on my maxilla and 12mm on my mandible
Expanding my mouth by 5mm would leave me with a 1.527 ratio, but the corners of my mouth kind of angles down giving me a prepubescent look whenever I am sad. Also my lips are plump, beating a dead horse.

Aren't you afraid of the risk of numbness?

Last edited:
  • +1
An
expanding my mouth would leave me with a 1.527 ratio, but the corners of my mouth kind of angles down giving me a prepubescent look whenever I am sad.

Aren't you afraid of the risk of numbness?
Anything for female intimacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Jfl😂😂ive never seen anybody do this.
If I see this I will crack up and call the bitch out

• JFL
Jfl😂😂ive never seen anybody do this.
If I see this I will crack up and call the bitch out
I sometimes do it in class, but like for 2/3 seconds, I dont do it all day long jfl

You mog me to utter pit of hell bro..