Never ever waste your money on a perm

xean

xean

Suffering from being sub8
Perms are fucking shit don't even bother its an ethnic subhuman feature, just got one and its the worst decision I ever made.

Perms are fucking subhuman and straight hair mogs.

Attachments

• EYLZzy6XgAApe-w.jpeg
    EYLZzy6XgAApe-w.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 6539590671_a66b413b3f.jpg
    6539590671_a66b413b3f.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, rubberduck, User28823 and 2 others
muh ************* said perms mog :lul:

Perms are fucking shit don't even bother its an ethnic subhuman feature, just got one and its the worst decision I ever made.

Perms are fucking subhuman and straight hair mogs.
curly hair is nasty such a looksmin

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Besides, i heard many girls saying how tired they are of the tiktok broccoli hair to the point it became a meme

• +1
Reactions: user123456, niqfan625 and Deleted member 57122
I had no idea Cavill has naturally curly hair. Rocks it tbh. Though I guess with a face like that you can pull any look off jfl

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and k1llsw1tch
Besides, i heard many girls saying how tired they are of the tiktok broccoli hair to the point it became a meme
Isn't that look pretty outdated at this point too? I remember seeing "broccoli hair zoomer" jokes like 6 years ago

• +1
Reactions: FrankOcean
my childhood friend looked like henry

wonder where he is now...

prolly a chad slaying hoes

Isn't that look pretty outdated at this point too? I remember seeing "broccoli hair zoomer" jokes like 6 years ago
Idk, i hope it's dying soon since i don't remember it trending 6 years ago, people had creativity back then. These days i see either fringes, broccoli hair or buzzcuts or smtth

Idk, i hope it's dying soon since i don't remember it trending 6 years ago, people had creativity back then. These days i see either fringes, broccoli hair or buzzcuts or smtth
it began in 2018 and really took off in 2019

Perm are gonna make you ethnic looking which you dont want

I see more and more young zoomers or next generation with fringes, not curly tho.
dunno about fringes but I think the next trendy haircut for late zoomers (early zoomers being the broccoli cut) is longer messy hair, like Vinnie Hacker or other TikTok prettyboys.

I had no idea Cavill has naturally curly hair. Rocks it tbh. Though I guess with a face like that you can pull any look off jfl
View attachment 2677306
I always preferred wavy to curly hair. Straight hair is disgusting and it’s difficult to give your hair volume and waves with it. Too curly is also a failo, but Cavill’s hair here seems to be a sweet spot