Never go to the brothel when you’re too drunk

The Grinch

The Grinch

6‘3
Imagine paying money and then you can’t even get a boner cause you can barely feel your dick. If you want to drink before, drink just a little until you don’t feel shame anymore for entering such a place, but not so much that it damages your ability to get a boner.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Manletmachine and TechnoBoss
This nigga is a loyal customer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Narcissus🥀 and Manletmachine
last time I went I didn’t cum and I’ve been put off since tbh. Hated the whore’s scent too

last time I went I didn’t cum and I’ve been put off since tbh. Hated the whore’s scent too
They are always disgusting, no normal woman would do that job, but it’s not about them, it’s about you getting your dick sucked when you feel like it

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
where did this occur...Do you not shower beforehand wtf ratchet place did this happen?

Only time i‘ll pay a hooker is for her to give me a hug and give me head scrubs telling me it will be okay.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and The Grinch
where did this occur...Do you not shower beforehand wtf ratchet place did this happen?
I shower at home before going out. They only tell you to shower when you smell bad, which never happened to me

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I shower at home before going out. They only tell you to shower when you smell bad, which never happened to me
the fact you know it happens suggests it did happen to you buddy :feelskek:

Just got done using my aunts vibrator ama

i always make sure to put my 4 inch boots before going to the brothel!