Never make a girl feel like she looks older or it’s over

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Bro it was all going perfect we were good everyday but one day as we were walking home I’m like how old are u, she says “19” and for some dumb reason i was like holy shit 19

Jfl she looked mad then I said nah I meant u look like younger or something but it wasn’t a good excuse :feelskek:

She literally doesn’t even come speak to me anymore when I see her she looks makes some weird face and walks away :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, murdah, Bozoogway and 3 others
this is like saying grass is green but good thread ig some retards dont know it

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
why do they wanna be 16

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Iasacrko
Chad says it and still gets his dick sucked in the end it doesn't matter

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rhinoplasty, the next o'pry, Never Get Up and 5 others
But I’m the bad guy for finding 16 year old hot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, gribsufer1 and Iasacrko
Bro it was all going perfect we were good everyday but one day as we were walking home I’m like how old are u, she says “19” and for some dumb reason i was like holy shit 19

Jfl she looked mad then I said nah I meant u look like younger or something but it wasn’t a good excuse :feelskek:

She literally doesn’t even come speak to me anymore when I see her she looks makes some weird face and walks away :fuk:
Yeah lol 1 time i called a 27 year old a milf and she got triggered

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, murdah and Iasacrko
why do they wanna be 16
Idk girls get rlly offended like I think when ur going out with 21+ women they don’t even like to mention their age :feelskek:

Women’s age is like men’s height

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Lmao, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: iblamejews
Women get mad if you call them older, but will shit on you if you get with a women that’s much younger than you.

Maybe it’s my style that’s doing this :feelsrope:

8F89B037 B645 4ED8 8AF7 812053E76034

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews

yeah I said a girl looks old in pics

how do you not get BTFO by neo nazis
Nigga who tf is gonna mess with a BBC gangster like me :feelskek:

EF09CA6C 0EBB 4400 9DF5 3745C8AF4E34

I look pretty scarry due to frame even tho I’m not muscular

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
One time at the hospital I worked at, a bitch told me her date of birth and I misheard it and said “oh okay July 12th 1978” but she really said “1998” and she got annoyed because I didn’t seem shocked

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Iasacrko
Chad treats a 16 years old like she's his granny at 60 years old and still gets to bang her meanwhile if an .org member estimates her age incorrectly even by 1 year, he goes home instead to date his left hand.

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews and Iasacrko
legit i have been in situations where women ask me to guess their age and I guess older than they really are and it's always awkward af after

so I just guess super low nowadays

437082649_3570451203218140_2421532545474864730_n.jpg

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and brucewayne78
Bcuz you remind them of their fading beauty and the fact that day by day after 16 they lose power over you

All women subconsciously know youth is everything for them. They spend their whole lives pretending that’s not the case.

Women’s age is like men’s height
Not exactly. Every woman is 16, 18, 21 years old at some point in time if they live past those ages. A manlet wasn't 6'5 and shrank. A manlet was born and failed to grow to reach the 6-ft cutoff for humanity.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski